Why Do Atheists Have the Highest Suicide Rates?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-08-2014, 07:40 PM
RE: Why Do Atheists Have the Highest Suicide Rates?
(17-08-2014 07:32 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(17-08-2014 07:26 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  You are talking in circles yet again. 74% of all US prisoners are christian, I didn't label them as such, they did themselves.

Where does the Bible say just by incanting you are a Christian that you are one. That does not agree with the body of Christ being a "little flock" (Luke 12.32).

It is impossible to be an ex-Christian, because OSAS. Those born-again such as myself "they shall never perish" (John 10.28). Therefore, since you are not a Christian you never were one.

I know you are here with a few cards short of a deck because you don't understand this regarding Luke 12.32 and John 10.28.

Since you can't find a naturalistic explanation to account for the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles then realize you are going to Hell. It is that simple. Anyone can understand this.

Naturalistic explanation? Yeah, the authors who wrote the books, lied, and pretended the information was passed down to them from one of the "apostles".

You know what, I just figured you out, you rode the short bus to school didn't you? I am back handing someone who isn't working with all of the requisite IQ points. Now I feel bad, it's like kicking a three-legged dog. "Franks N beans".

[Image: 6o1su1.gif]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
17-08-2014, 07:52 PM
(17-08-2014 07:15 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(17-08-2014 07:07 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  74% of all prisoners in the US are christian

Redefining what a Christian is does not make it so. The Bible considers a Christian a "little flock" (Luke 12.32) so when you come along and say so many are saved, you can be disregarded because it disagrees with Scripture in what a Christian is.

You mentioned that atheists have a higher IQ than Christians. The Bible actually agrees with you when it says the sons of men are wiser than the sons of God so it warns us to be wise before men. The highest IQ Christian that I have ever known is Watchman Nee. He wrote about 70 books and taught on 5 unique teachings: 1) partial rapture, 2) gap restoration, 3) biblocality, 4) osas arminian, and 5) dividing of spirit, soul, body (Heb. 4.12). I highly recommend you read the latter first,
http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/SMCFP.htm

Once you become a Christian the most important thing to experience is the dividing of your spirit, soul and body. I am sure they didn't teach you that in school.

Realize the proof is very simple for God and God the Son as Romans 1.20 says simply by observing nature so we are without excuse.

Therefore, the reason you don't accept God and receive Christ is not because you are mongoloid or the smartest person who ever lived. The reason has to do with something else. It has to do with conscience and free will.

We all know basic evidence, but the atheists will warp it. We all know nature can't come from nothing nor always have existed. And we all know there is no naturalistic explanation to account for the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles, but since atheists are lost in their pride of life they in their vast intellect twist what is simply proven.

Please be sure your body and soul are divided ASAP. The world will be a better place.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
17-08-2014, 07:57 PM
(17-08-2014 07:40 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(17-08-2014 07:32 PM)hbl Wrote:  Where does the Bible say just by incanting you are a Christian that you are one. That does not agree with the body of Christ being a "little flock" (Luke 12.32).

It is impossible to be an ex-Christian, because OSAS. Those born-again such as myself "they shall never perish" (John 10.28). Therefore, since you are not a Christian you never were one.

I know you are here with a few cards short of a deck because you don't understand this regarding Luke 12.32 and John 10.28.

Since you can't find a naturalistic explanation to account for the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles then realize you are going to Hell. It is that simple. Anyone can understand this.

Naturalistic explanation? Yeah, the authors who wrote the books, lied, and pretended the information was passed down to them from one of the "apostles".

You know what, I just figured you out, you rode the short bus to school didn't you? I am back handing someone who isn't working with all of the requisite IQ points. Now I feel bad, it's like kicking a three-legged dog. "Franks N beans".

[Image: 6o1su1.gif]

Have you seen my penis?

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
17-08-2014, 07:59 PM
Re: RE: Why Do Atheists Have the Highest Suicide Rates?
(17-08-2014 07:32 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(17-08-2014 07:26 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  You are talking in circles yet again. 74% of all US prisoners are christian, I didn't label them as such, they did themselves.

Where does the Bible say just by incanting you are a Christian that you are one. That does not agree with the body of Christ being a "little flock" (Luke 12.32).

You should take that up with Christians, and why they changed the term Christian

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
17-08-2014, 08:23 PM
(17-08-2014 07:40 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Naturalistic explanation? Yeah, the authors who wrote the books, lied, and pretended the information was passed down to them from one of the "apostles".

The problem is the writings tell us the same message was from more than one of the Apostles (not just one): from John in his epistles, Peter in his epistles, the gospels of course, from Paul, even James and Jude in their epistles. And they never changed their views even to their martyrdom in the Neronian persecutions. James, one of the 12 Apostles, is recorded in Acts as being martyred.

Did legend creep into Christianity? The resurrection story can be traced to the real experience of the original apostles. How do we know this? We know this based on the Minimal Facts Approach in which most scholars agree Paul really wrote 1 Cor. 15, Gal. 1 & 2. Of all the words of the NT these 3 chapters are the most dependable which traces back to the real experiences of the original apostles. Embellishment adds details over time so the ending of the story became the resurrection of Jesus so that the original story did not include the resurrection of Jesus. But evidence contradicts the embellishment explanation. Paul came to Christ through an experience in which he thought he encountered the risen Jesus. This account dates very early. The same applies to James who saw Jesus after He died. James headed up the Jerusalem church with Peter after Jesus died.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-08-2014, 08:55 PM
Quote:Japanese atheists were suicide bombers at Pearl Harbor so I think that is far more.

There were no Japanese (generally, Shinto) suicide bombers at Pearl Harbor at all, shithead.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
17-08-2014, 09:13 PM
At least we all agree with 1-4, 6-8, and 2nd half of 5, even though you are too afraid to accept the 1st half of 5:

1) something in nature can't come from nothing or non-existence;
2) infinite regress of cause and effect in nature is impossible because you would have happened already, having had an eternity to do so;
3) so nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated;
4) this uncreated Creator that is proven in 1-3 is whom we refer to as God;
5) the 2nd Person of the Godhead more specifically is Jesus because none of us can find a naturalistic explanation to account for the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles when they said they saw Jesus alive from the dead in various group settings over 40 days;
6) for example, people don't willingly die for what they know is a lie, and they were all martyred for their eyewitness testimony;
7) group hallucinations are impossible; and
8) the 12 eyewitness Apostles, Apostle Paul (eyewitness), and James brother of Jesus (eyewitness) never changed their view.

I encourage you to read 1 Cor. 15, Gal. 1 & 2 over and over and as deeply as you can. You will have a higher probability of giving your life to Christ if you do. Of course you will have a lower probability if you remain selfishly as you are and not read it. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing always and expecting a different result. And read John chapter 3 to see how to be born-again. My prayers go out to you that there is still time to give your life to Christ but that time is getting shorter and shorter. In fact, the longer you wait the more difficult it will become of ever giving your life to Christ. I have never met anyone past the age of 40 who ever gave their life to Christ. So if you are under 40 this prayer is mostly for you.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-08-2014, 09:14 PM
(17-08-2014 08:55 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  
Quote:Japanese atheists were suicide bombers at Pearl Harbor so I think that is far more.

There were no Japanese (generally, Shinto) suicide bombers at Pearl Harbor at all, shithead.

Yes, I was just thinking that. OP has the gift of being not just wrong but fractally wrong; the closer you look, the wronger it is.

There were no kamikaze attacks at Pearl. Incidentally, I invite the OP to look up the meaning of kamikaze. It may be of interest.

... this is my signature!
17-08-2014, 09:31 PM
I am a bit too attached to life to toss it away thank you very much!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
17-08-2014, 09:32 PM
hbl is cutting and pasting his own replies in multiple threads...obvious troll is obvious. Release the ban hammer.
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post