Why Do Atheists Have the Highest Suicide Rates?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2015, 03:20 AM
RE: Why Do Atheists Have the Highest Suicide Rates?
(31-03-2015 12:22 PM)sharshabil Wrote:  just because i'm an atheist, you can't expect me to support atheism for every single point, that's called bias, and it's certainly not the way i became an atheist. and if you insist enough, i'm from muslim background, arab to be exact, studying in a dutch university in dutch language. that's all i have to say, i don't care what you're gonna believe or not believe after this.

There's only one point. Can you post a list If you think there is more?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2015, 04:25 AM
(01-04-2015 03:16 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(01-04-2015 03:05 AM)Dom Wrote:  He is a thinking atheist who can use some friendship and feedback.

Got a funny way of showing it then eh? Dodgy You treat him nice then, and I'll be an asshole. Deal?

Your nice comment was right in the middle of attacks. He misread it. Easy to do in a foreign language when the stage has been set for a certain tone...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
01-04-2015, 07:11 AM
(01-04-2015 04:25 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(01-04-2015 03:16 AM)morondog Wrote:  Got a funny way of showing it then eh? Dodgy You treat him nice then, and I'll be an asshole. Deal?

Your nice comment was right in the middle of attacks. He misread it. Easy to do in a foreign language when the stage has been set for a certain tone...

He's been pretty happy to tell people to fuck off himself. I think he's perfectly capable of taking what he dishes out, and if he's gonna play "I'm so offended" games I'm more than happy to carry on offending. Foreign language speaker or not, if he's gonna be an ass he dun gonna get tole Tongue

That said, sorry for growling at *you*. Not at *all* sorry for growling at him.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
01-04-2015, 07:50 AM
(30-03-2015 10:43 PM)sharshabil Wrote:  oh yea sorry i just read your reply, yea true that. but i think (think, no statistics) that atheists have a higher probability to get depressed, like as i said, no meaning of life, no god and stuff, if a religious person gets into trouble he'd have "god" by his side, we won't, we just have to accept it as is.

Complete crap. Every religious person assigns meaning to their life, (they may import the meaning from other's systems, but they do it themselves). There are as many "takes" on what is important religiously, as there are religionists. It's a learned response. Non-believers assign meaning to the various elements they find meaningful in their lives. The argument fails, and is completely false when examined.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
01-04-2015, 02:48 PM
(31-03-2015 08:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  May be better to follow the "when in Rome" rule.

Most people here post in English.

ye yea i don't really care as long as no one cares how i type
01-04-2015, 02:58 PM
(01-04-2015 07:11 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(01-04-2015 04:25 AM)Dom Wrote:  Your nice comment was right in the middle of attacks. He misread it. Easy to do in a foreign language when the stage has been set for a certain tone...

He's been pretty happy to tell people to fuck off himself. I think he's perfectly capable of taking what he dishes out, and if he's gonna play "I'm so offended" games I'm more than happy to carry on offending. Foreign language speaker or not, if he's gonna be an ass he dun gonna get tole Tongue

That said, sorry for growling at *you*. Not at *all* sorry for growling at him.

Yo, i thought you were being sarcastic with that comment, you may calm your tits now, thanks.
01-04-2015, 03:04 PM
(01-04-2015 03:20 AM)H4ym4n Wrote:  There's only one point. Can you post a list If you think there is more?

And here, ladies and gentlemen, we see the correct way to handle an arguement and correct self through self-criticism.
I don't usually find anti-atheist points, but if I do, I'm keeping this thread in mind.
01-04-2015, 03:16 PM
(31-03-2015 09:04 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Yeah, sorry dude but to native English speakers some of those ideas are counter-intuitive. It's a complicated language for sure, I don't disagree there, but trying to simplify it would have the opposite effect.

Sounds familiar Consider repeat a lie enough and it'll feel like the truth *cough* [insert religion here] *cough*
01-04-2015, 03:19 PM
(01-04-2015 03:16 PM)sharshabil Wrote:  
(31-03-2015 09:04 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Yeah, sorry dude but to native English speakers some of those ideas are counter-intuitive. It's a complicated language for sure, I don't disagree there, but trying to simplify it would have the opposite effect.

Sounds familiar Consider repeat a lie enough and it'll feel like the truth *cough* [insert religion here] *cough*

lol, did you just try to tell native English speakers that they're wrong about what is and isn't intuitive to them? Arrogance may not be a sin, but it is a major character flaw.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
01-04-2015, 03:26 PM
(01-04-2015 03:19 PM)One Above All Wrote:  lol, did you just try to tell native English speakers that they're wrong about what is and isn't intuitive to them? Arrogance may not be a sin, but it is a major character flaw.

Yea I'm just talking about the irregularities, I can point out several irregularities in Arabic too even though I'm a native speaker of it.