Why Do You Not Believe In God, Folks ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-01-2012, 04:20 PM

RE: Why Do You Not Believe In God, Folks ?
(06-01-2012 01:59 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  
(06-01-2012 01:29 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(06-01-2012 01:21 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  I suggest you read those ebooks i presented to Denicio before starting to project your Eurocentric christian non-sense on me or on Muslims, Islam ..........

Do not make this lethal unscientific groundless generalization thought error made by your Euorcentric western 'enlightenment " = considering all religions as forms of Christianity = generalizing their legitimate rejection of that medieval Christianity to other religions

I suggest you take your idiotic post-modernism and your blind faith in Islam and go elsewhere.

I am an atheist, I don't believe in Islam. I reject all claims of the supernatural because there is no evidence.

I am rational, I don't believe in post-modernism. I reject the absurdity of saying science can't be true because some cultures reject it.

haha

I suggest that you try to get rid of your anti-religion fascism = makes you look & sound like a silly immature irrational fool

Ever heard of the freedoms of speech, of thought, individual freedom, freedom of religion ...?

You are very 'tolerant " & open minded 'scientific rational " , i see = way to go , man

RU delusional ? i did not even mention post-modernism

I did not say that science was not true , i just condemned ideological materialism in exact sciences as well as in human sciences, excluding all non-materialistic paradigms in the process

Do not forget the fact that even the scientific method itself had Islamic Qur'anic origins, that evolution was discovered by Muslims for the first time ever centuries before Darwin was even born

You are talking about evidence of what you call the supernatural while intellect is just one dimention of man , you forget other sources of knowledge like intuition as a higher form of intellect , like feeling that shapes thought ...even many of your modern scientists , thinkers philosophers are applying even to the exact sciences & even to the queen of all sciences = mathematics , together with reason, empiricism, logic

[b]Final note : you just prove to me once again that you are just vulgar fascist "thinking " atheists thugs , i see = way to go ,man = you are no genuine real truth seekers

Congratulations

Thought , so :

It seems that many "rational scientific " people in here do think that silly childish insults are some kindda ..."arguments " haha

Grow up, get a life , take off your hypocritical phony "tolerant liberal democratic ..." masks everybody can see through

You are just vulgar pretentious irrational hysteric intolerant fascist hypocritical street thugs with no identity, no originality, no back bones, no integrity , no decency ...........pffff...........haha

If you cannot handle facts you do not like , just pretend they do not exist then, very rational scientific approach then haha

I was hoping to find some rational decent people among you, i am seriously disappointed as i predicted , as i knew all along = way to go, folks

Congratulations

Uh, yeah...Freedom of speech includes my freedom to MOCK you publically because you've got a Pissed Off Imaginary Pal as a personal gawd.
You want respect? You come here with your half sentences, terrible punctuation and new agy Islamic blather and expect respect?
You ask why we dont believe and you barf up the exact reason for us...you carry on about some islamic book and one true god..without a single shred of proof.

Bigger question, why are you NOT BOWING to the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

He deserves your obedience! Bow to him you infidel!
I cant really prove him...but i have this book, you see.....and.......oh bother...

Is it true that Mohammad is buried in gallons of pig intestines?

Thugs? You ever met a thug? You seem to toss that word around but don't really seem to know what one acts like. Guys that commender a plane and drive it into a building in the name of your god.....thats pretty thuggish. All we have done is criticized you at best. No threats, no harm...no thuggery here. It takes religion to be a real thug...and you see....all of us here are without such chains that bind.

The only thing you have 'earned' here is the desire to be publically mocked.

Ever been around a chicken coop? They sound like a bunch of muslims at prayer.....berrrrrrrrrrrr ak aka alla akbar, cluck!

D
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2012, 04:26 PM
(06-01-2012 04:20 PM)Denicio Wrote:  Ever been around a chicken coop? They sound like a bunch of muslims at prayer.....berrrrrrrrrrrr ak aka alla akbar, cluck!

Theres no need for that.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2012, 04:34 PM
(06-01-2012 04:09 PM)kim Wrote:  
(06-01-2012 03:52 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I think 3 more reps and you have the record.

Yes... I was just reading about Trai ____ ooh... that was close. Shy

I think the best comment I saw about "him" was from Deep Thought -and I'm going to have to use this in conversation:

Quote:He wouldn't be more full of himself if he stuck his head up his ass.

Damn - that was good.

And it applies easily to the originator of this thread. Smile

You have a weird vulgar taste of what 'good " nice is , i see

what does that say about yourself & your self-projections , vulgar toilet lady , that's no question obviously = most of you , guys , are just human trash garbage , i repeat , so & it shows = it's even visible to the blind & hearable to the deaf with all due respect for the latters

But then again, the real blind deaf people are those of ...heart , taste, ...............

Congraulations
06-01-2012, 04:35 PM

(06-01-2012 04:26 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(06-01-2012 04:20 PM)Denicio Wrote:  Ever been around a chicken coop? They sound like a bunch of muslims at prayer.....berrrrrrrrrrrr ak aka alla akbar, cluck!

Theres no need for that.

Well, i've asked the chickens to stop but they wont.
What came 1st the chicken or the praying muslim? We'll never know.

If anyone coming here like Abd did esposusing as he has done and feels he's deserved an ounce of respect...well you wont get it from me. Sorry, i am not one of those atheist that are hands off with some sort of 'due respect'. He came here spewing nonsense and thats what he's gonna get in return.
If you are looking for politically correct...and looking at me....you are looking in the wrong place. I'll have a thoughtful and 'charged' discussion with anyone, but when they start pegging 11 on the stupid-religometer, i am gonna call it like it is.

And for the record..chickens do sound like praying muslims...just saying. If you have not been to a chicken coop, make the field trip! Im a southern boy and they are a dime a dozen in these parts. Not saying something slanderous or untrue...chickens sound like praying muslims. If snorting pigs sounded like them i'd say that......but they dont.

D
What i apprecate most of all is the fact that abd seems to have found the equal key (=) on his keyboard recently and his new years resolution (to Chrishommad) is to use it in as many discussion as possible.

I wonder if he uses it when he speaks as well? :-)
[+] 1 user Likes Denicio's post
06-01-2012, 04:37 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2012 04:41 PM by FSM_scot.)
Denicio im not asking anyone to show him respect, hes done nothing to earn it, I only ask we keep it civil, resorting to childish insults brings you down to his level, and i know you are better than that.
Quote:What i apprecate most of all is the fact that abd seems to have found the equal key (=) on his keyboard recently and his new years resolution (to Chrishommad) is to use it in as many discussion as possible.

I wonder if he uses it when he speaks as well? :-)

That made me laughBig Grin

06-01-2012, 04:42 PM

(06-01-2012 04:37 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Denicio im not asking anyone to show him respect, hes done nothing to earn it, I only ask we keep it civil, resorting to childish insults brings you down to his level, and i know you are better than that.

But but dad..i did not call Mohommad a chicken, i simply made a comparison.
OK....fine.......sigh.... my observation, maybe they sound like something else to others.But but but... I was just......ahhhhh.....your right i guess.

D
[+] 3 users Like Denicio's post
06-01-2012, 04:44 PM
(06-01-2012 04:42 PM)Denicio Wrote:  But but dad..i did not call Mohommad a chicken, i simply made a comparison.
OK....fine.......sigh.... my observation, maybe they sound like something else to others.But but but... I was just......ahhhhh.....your right i guess.

D

That a boy Tongue

06-01-2012, 04:45 PM
[Image: Debate-Flow-Chart1.jpg]

Well, thats how a debate must work, at least for me...

And BTW, Abdel has not answered my second objection about his first response to my first objection, I'm still waiting...

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like MasterRottweiler's post
06-01-2012, 05:33 PM
[Image: 10.gif]

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
06-01-2012, 06:19 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2012 06:44 PM by GirlyMan.)
(06-01-2012 04:45 PM)MasterRottweiler Wrote:  Well, thats how a debate must work, at least for me...

That's a very nice flowchart. Pretty much sums up the essential elements of any productive discussion.

(06-01-2012 03:16 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  Thank you for proving to me yet again that most atheists are just a bunch of intolerant vulgar fascists = no insults = deductive logic any rational person can make at the light of most of these posts of yours here in this forum , folks

I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt but you haven't passed the test

Congratulations & thanks for nothing = way to go, "rational thinking " atheists haha

[Image: shoesmilihm3.gif]

(06-01-2012 03:52 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I think 3 more reps and you have the record.

Goddamit, Girly wants that record. Seriously I think an atheist should have the most negative rep. Kinda like the Border Collie who has to go herd in the most wayward sheep. ... I'm sure within their own deluded community the pricks just wear their negative reputation here as a badge to claim atheists are intolerant.

(06-01-2012 01:26 PM)Jackrabbit Wrote:  Just for your general knowlage on my backround Abdelz, im a former muslim, current Atheist.

you type words and string them together with no meaning. ...

Allah be praised, I still have a rational Muslim I can learn a thing or two about Islam from. ... And he hasn't said a damn thing about his I.Q.

"I have no idea. People who boast about their I.Q. are losers." - Stephen Hawking when asked by the NY Times about his I.Q.

(06-01-2012 06:40 AM)Infidel Wrote:  I would never go back to the slaughter house god. The Abrahamic religions (Islam- Judaism-Christianity) have turned the world into one big nut house. But there is something out there.It is bigger than the universe.It makes me high, it makes me alive, it makes me strong, it renews my mind. I am not sure what this is now.

I know what it is, Infidel. All hail the late, great Albert Hoffmann. [Image: genuflection.png]

(06-01-2012 06:40 AM)Infidel Wrote:  I think many of you who are claiming to be atheists are just a bunch of arrogant and closed minded street thugs.

Poorly played, Infidel, very poorly played indeed. But us atheists tend to be a forgiving bunch, so I'm just gonna let that slide.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post