Why Do You Not Believe In God, Folks ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-01-2012, 03:57 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2012 04:00 PM by AbdelZ.)
RE: Why Do You Not Believe In God, Folks ?
(07-01-2012 02:27 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  From this whole page, as I skimmed the messages, my eyes stop ever so gently on the words "inclination to the breast"....everything else was blah blah blah Smile

That was no blabla : all the above mentioned stuff was backed by many western thinkers , historians , historians of science , scientists ....................including Robert Briffault as a western Orientalist , historian of science ....................= you cannot just deny the existence of certain facts as such you do not like = that's neither a rational logical nor a scientific attitude of yours

Congratulations , folks

To pretend that this lousy pretentious forum is one of the so-called 'thinking " atheists or other 'thinking " folks is a real joke -lie -myth every rational person can see just by taking a look at some of these vulgar filthy posts
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2012, 04:28 PM
Appeal to authority and Ad Hominem.

Can you do them all?

Who wants to bet that "no true scotsman" is next?

"Yeah, good idea. Make them buy your invisible apple. Insist that they do. Market it properly and don't stop until they pay for it." -Malleus
07-01-2012, 04:35 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2012 05:25 PM by MasterRottweiler.)
(07-01-2012 04:28 PM)Jackrabbit Wrote:  Appeal to authority and Ad Hominem.

Can you do them all?

Who wants to bet that "no true scotsman" is next?

It could be... but I haven't read someone using Godwin's law in a while... Tongue

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-01-2012, 04:58 PM
In all seriousness, AbdelZ, go away. You are a fool. You have no place among thinking people. I would suggest expanding your booklist to include actual information, read said information, then return when you are ready to use your brain for more than just regurgitating your bullshit myths.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
07-01-2012, 06:39 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2012 02:49 PM by Bucky Ball.)
There is NOT one original concept in any religion which is original or unique to ANY belief system. EVERY single concept, with enough examination, can be traced to earlier, completely culturally dependent concepts. Every belief system developed in time to any given point. Some, at certain points, began to make claims that they were the "word", or the final version of "truth", (which BTW, are also culturally dependent concepts). If any religious text contained even ONE original thought, which was unique, it might give one pause. As it is, none do, and every text can be traced to prior texts and editions, and cultural antecedents. No religious text uses vocabulary unique to it, or possesses even ONE piece of knowledge which was not known to the general culture from which it developed , and was in circulation at the time it was written. There is NOTHING "inspired" about any of it.

There is also NO case where the attributes and qualities of god(s) are NOT just the anthropomorphic projection of human qualities, (although some "extreme" examples), and immagination. None. Ever.
(Although I guess, The Flying Rigatoni whatever, or umm..you know that pasta thingy, IS fairly unigue.) Pardon me, I better do some insense to her.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
09-01-2012, 08:05 AM

Well, Abd showed us yet again why many of us are atheists.
One must turn off the brain and drown in religious texts to be misguided.

He'll be back with a new screen name for sure.

I think he scored brownie points with Christhommadzenu by coming here and fighting the good fight. Now he can go do a jihad somewhere as a good little sheeple in the name of an imaginary pal.

Amazing to see what happens when they turn the brain off and go head first into a religion.

D
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 12:25 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2012 12:28 PM by Azaraith.)
(09-01-2012 08:05 AM)Denicio Wrote:  Well, Abd showed us yet again why many of us are atheists.
One must turn off the brain and drown in religious texts to be misguided.

He'll be back with a new screen name for sure.

I think he scored brownie points with Christhommadzenu by coming here and fighting the good fight. Now he can go do a jihad somewhere as a good little sheeple in the name of an imaginary pal.

Amazing to see what happens when they turn the brain off and go head first into a religion.

D

So long as he jihadis himself (only himself), I'm all for it:

[Image: 1238512834_guy-knocks-hinself-out-with-wood.gif]

^expected result of AbdelZ jihad attack...

Better without God, and happier too.
[+] 1 user Likes Azaraith's post