Why Do You Not Believe In God, Folks ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-01-2012, 03:37 PM
RE: Why Do You Not Believe In God, Folks ?
(06-01-2012 03:16 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  Thank you for proving to me yet again that most atheists are just a bunch of intolerant vulgar fascists = no insults = deductive logic any rational person can make at the light of most of these posts of yours here in this forum , folks

I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt but you haven't passed the test

Congratulations & thanks for nothing = way to go, "rational thinking " atheists haha

I've already explained to you that I am tolerant. I have not insulted you.

You are the one who has repeatedly resorted to name-calling.

You are the one who is speaking irrationally.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Ben's post
06-01-2012, 03:39 PM
(06-01-2012 03:34 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  
(05-01-2012 02:05 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  Why Do You Not Believe In God ?

the belief in God is biological innate instinctive as well as spiritual when it comes to humans

[Children will often project agency upon things, like thinking that imaginary friends are sitting next to them and enjoying the same activity. They can give anthropomorphic attributes to most anything, like thinking that a pencil is alive. His name is Cole and he likes to be sharpened to a fine point or even the opposite, screaming that Cole is in pain as his body is being mangled by the sharpener. - Your idea of god as an innate instinctive thing is nothing more that something we can imaginatively project onto just about anything]

Read what i had to say, please , because i am not gonna repeat myself
06-01-2012, 03:43 PM
(06-01-2012 03:39 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  Read what i had to say, please , because i am not gonna repeat myself

[Image: Pot_Meet_Kettle.jpg]

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 5 users Like kingschosen's post
06-01-2012, 03:47 PM
(05-01-2012 02:05 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  [size=large]Why Do You Not Believe In God, Folks ?

A better question for you to ask is "Why do I believe in god"

We don't have to prove non-existence.

Have fun continuing to troll atheist forums....when you get bored, head over to christianmingle.com
06-01-2012, 03:47 PM
(06-01-2012 03:37 PM)Ben Wrote:  
(06-01-2012 03:16 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  Thank you for proving to me yet again that most atheists are just a bunch of intolerant vulgar fascists = no insults = deductive logic any rational person can make at the light of most of these posts of yours here in this forum , folks

I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt but you haven't passed the test

Congratulations & thanks for nothing = way to go, "rational thinking " atheists haha

I've already explained to you that I am tolerant. I have not insulted you.

You are the one who has repeatedly resorted to name-calling.

You are the one who is speaking irrationally.

RU blind ? take a closer look at your buddies ' posts here then

I do not take what you say about yourself or about others at face value just because you say it = irrelevent , i look at your "deeds " , words & behaviour = i cannot get into your mind

P.S.: I have the right to respond : i am not mother theresa or Ghandi : i do not turn the other cheek to vulgar aggressors , to anyone, , i strike back , do not worry about just that

I did not insult anyone = i just made use of deductive logic, among other

You should be very "proud " of yourselves, guys

Most of the people here are just vulgar scum human trash garbage = deductive logic = no insults = THE shame & disgrace of humanity
06-01-2012, 03:52 PM
(06-01-2012 03:47 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  I did not insult anyone = i just made use of deductive logic, among other

(06-01-2012 03:47 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  Most of the people here are just vulgar scum human trash garbage

Honestly, you just said these two things in the same post.
06-01-2012, 03:52 PM
I think 3 more reps and you have the record.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
06-01-2012, 04:09 PM
(06-01-2012 03:52 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I think 3 more reps and you have the record.

Yes... I was just reading about Trai ____ ooh... that was close. Shy

I think the best comment I saw about "him" was from Deep Thought -and I'm going to have to use this in conversation:

Quote:He wouldn't be more full of himself if he stuck his head up his ass.

Damn - that was good.

And it applies easily to the originator of this thread. Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
06-01-2012, 04:09 PM
(06-01-2012 03:52 PM)Ben Wrote:  
(06-01-2012 03:47 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  I did not insult anyone = i just made use of deductive logic, among other

(06-01-2012 03:47 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  Most of the people here are just vulgar scum human trash garbage

Honestly, you just said these two things in the same post.

well, i do repeat it 'till you get it
06-01-2012, 04:13 PM
(06-01-2012 03:52 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I think 3 more reps and you have the record.

I think you are right, I think the current record lies with TrainWreck with -23 rep it took several months. AbdelZ has almost managed it in the space of a few weeks.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]