Why Gay Marriage Should be Illegal

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-12-2012, 11:48 AM
RE: Why Gay Marriage Should be Illegal
(13-12-2012 11:28 AM)FZUMedia Wrote:  Being torn from your parents day 1 is not the best upbringing possible.

But being kept in an abusive home is?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
13-12-2012, 11:50 AM
(13-12-2012 11:48 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Note that FZU_media has, despite being asked to do so both in the very first response to his OP and in the following posts, failed to provide any evidence or citations for his claims? Consider
Vosur, he never will. That's how he rolls (which is why I've stayed out of this one). He seems unable to grasp the idea that his opinions are not facts.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 6 users Like Vera's post
13-12-2012, 11:51 AM
(13-12-2012 11:42 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  ...and holy crap... why is the Christian the one having to defend gay marriage?

It is part of your path to deconversion. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 10 users Like Chas's post
13-12-2012, 12:10 PM
(13-12-2012 11:50 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(13-12-2012 11:48 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Note that FZU_media has, despite being asked to do so both in the very first response to his OP and in the following posts, failed to provide any evidence or citations for his claims? Consider
Vosur, he never will. That's how he trolls (which is why I've stayed out of this one). He seems unable to grasp the idea that his opinions are not facts.
Fixed.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 7 users Like Logica Humano's post
13-12-2012, 01:12 PM
Oh FFS!
I can't even begin to address the levels of stupid in the posts by the OP.
A facepalm isn't nearly enough...ignorance of this magnitude makes my eye twitch.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
13-12-2012, 01:25 PM
(13-12-2012 11:48 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Did you guys notice that FZU_media has not provided any evidence or citations for his claims despite being asked to do so both in the very first response to his OP and in the following posts? Consider
I don't need to show charts and statistics that when a baby is taken from the parents it is harmful. Nor do I need to show charts and graphs showing that slavery is mentally harmful. We understand innately that it is evil.
13-12-2012, 01:28 PM
Please define evil and also explain why some people seem unable to do as you suggest and somehow know what is innately evil.

Pol Pot
Mao
Stalin
Hitler
John Wayne Gacy
Ted Bundy
etc

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
13-12-2012, 01:31 PM
(13-12-2012 01:28 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Please define evil and also explain why some people seem unable to do as you suggest and somehow know what is innately evil.

Pol Pot
Mao
Stalin
Hitler
John Wayne Gacy
Ted Bundy
etc
Evil is using and initiating violence to achieve a 'greater good' - not including self defence.

Dictators by definition initiate violence- for Hitler it was using violence 'for the race', for Stalin it was 'for the people'. Initiating violence is always wrong, especially when a child is involved, because it is from that, that all evils and produced.
13-12-2012, 01:33 PM
(13-12-2012 01:25 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  I don't need to show charts and statistics that when a baby is taken from the parents it is harmful. Nor do I need to show charts and graphs showing that slavery is mentally harmful. We understand innately that it is evil.
Look at this...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9l2QfzjwvmGdd-gREx1k...6d2ORAhOhv]

.... all thats missing from the picture is you in the middle of it.

Id like to still see these charts and graphs please. I dont think you will post them though because you havent seen them, as they dont exist.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
13-12-2012, 01:36 PM
Ted Bundy
John Wayne Gacy

You are aware of the fact that they aren't dictators, right?

Also,
"Evil is using and initiating violence to achieve a 'greater good' - not including self defence."

So only something physical can be evil? Emotional torment and languish via words (whether spoken or written) cannot be evil?

Also, you DO need to show that your claims have merit. That is how we get on the same page about what is being discussed. Something you consider harmful may be benign to me. Something I consider harmful may be benign to you. I think telling kids about Santa can be harmful.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley