Why Gay Marriage Should be Illegal

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-12-2012, 01:36 PM
RE: Why Gay Marriage Should be Illegal
(13-12-2012 01:25 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(13-12-2012 11:48 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Did you guys notice that FZU_media has not provided any evidence or citations for his claims despite being asked to do so both in the very first response to his OP and in the following posts? Consider
I don't need to show charts and statistics that when a baby is taken from the parents it is harmful. Nor do I need to show charts and graphs showing that slavery is mentally harmful. We understand innately that it is evil.
That is one of the dumbest, most ignorant statements I've ever read.

And, I debate YECs.

Embarrassing example:

Catelyn and Tyler from Teen Mom. They gave their child up for adoption because they knew they couldn't properly take care of her. Now, Carlie is the adoptive child of 2 loving, wonderful parents. She has a better life now because of adoption. The birth parents could never give her what she's getting now.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like kingschosen's post
13-12-2012, 01:37 PM
I should negative rep you for knowing that story.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
13-12-2012, 01:38 PM
(13-12-2012 01:25 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(13-12-2012 11:48 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Did you guys notice that FZU_media has not provided any evidence or citations for his claims despite being asked to do so both in the very first response to his OP and in the following posts? Consider
I don't need to show charts and statistics that when a baby is taken from the parents it is harmful. Nor do I need to show charts and graphs showing that slavery is mentally harmful. We understand innately that it is evil.
Who the fuck is "taking babies" from their parents ?
And yes, you god damn troll, you do have to back up such idiotic nonsense.
Jesus H. Christ. Who is this stupid ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
(13-12-2012 01:33 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(13-12-2012 01:25 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  I don't need to show charts and statistics that when a baby is taken from the parents it is harmful. Nor do I need to show charts and graphs showing that slavery is mentally harmful. We understand innately that it is evil.
Look at this...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9l2QfzjwvmGdd-gREx1k...6d2ORAhOhv]

.... all thats missing from the picture is you in the middle of it.

Id like to still see these charts and graphs please. I dont think you will post them though because you havent seen them, as they dont exist.
Also, there's a shortage of oxygen inside this bubble. Because that's about the only thing that would explain deluded arrogance of such magnitude.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
(13-12-2012 01:36 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(13-12-2012 01:25 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  I don't need to show charts and statistics that when a baby is taken from the parents it is harmful. Nor do I need to show charts and graphs showing that slavery is mentally harmful. We understand innately that it is evil.
That is one of the dumbest, most ignorant statements I've ever read.

And, I debate YECs.

Embarrassing example:

Catelyn and Tyler from Teen Mom. They gave their child up for adoption because they knew they couldn't properly take care of her. Now, Carlie is the adoptive child of 2 loving, wonderful parents. She has a better life now because of adoption. The birth parents could never give her what she's getting now.
That's good, they just need financial penalties on top of that to reinforce their failure.
13-12-2012, 01:40 PM
This guy's solution is just to fine everyone. Our country would be rolling in the dough for sure if we implemented his policies. It would also devolve further into a state of complete idiocy, but that's just an aside.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
13-12-2012, 01:41 PM
.... well hell I guess I'll have a brief sober moment and chime in...

I'm not losing an sleep over the whole subject. They don't bother me. Why are you letting it bother you?

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
[+] 1 user Likes ddrew's post
13-12-2012, 01:42 PM
The young and ignorant are easily influenced. Just ask any Catholic priest Wink

—Thomas Henry Huxley
13-12-2012, 01:45 PM
(13-12-2012 01:40 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  This guy's solution is just to fine everyone. Our country would be rolling in the dough for sure if we implemented his policies. It would also devolve further into a state of complete idiocy, but that's just an aside.
And it becomes even more ridiculous in light if his 'arguments' in the post election thoughts thread. Mind-boggling doesn't even begin to cover it.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
13-12-2012, 01:45 PM
(13-12-2012 01:40 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  This guy's solution is just to fine everyone. Our country would be rolling in the dough for sure if we implemented his policies. It would also devolve further into a state of complete idiocy, but that's just an aside.
One must resort to defence against the high handidness of those that wish to push their agendas onto the vulnerable. I share your distain for the current state. In a world of peaceful upbringing everyone is a genius as violence decreases IQ.