Why Gay Marriage Should be Illegal

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-12-2012, 01:47 PM
RE: Why Gay Marriage Should be Illegal
Ya know the funniest part? The whole, "kids being torn from their parents" bit, as though children are being taken from perfectly willing and capable parents to be raised by homosexuals.

I have to say something. I don't think FZU believes any of the nonsense he posts. He's here to rile people up, not to share his point of view. He's seeing how absurd and outlandish he can be and still have people believe he is serious. FZU is an idiot. He is a troll. He is a waste of skin. He is the very definition of douchebag. But he is NOT serious, even though he wants us to believe he is.
I mean, think about it.....if anyone were truly as stupid as this guy, they wouldn't have the capability of even sharing their distorted bullshit in a coherent way.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
13-12-2012, 01:47 PM
Because you are obviously not pushing an agenda.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
13-12-2012, 01:48 PM
(13-12-2012 01:47 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  But he is NOT serious, even though he wants us to believe he is.
I have my doubts about that. I talked to him on Skype a few months back and he used the same flawed arguments to support his (original) position that humans are not omnivores.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
13-12-2012, 01:49 PM
[Image: CtipW.gif]

Maybe Consider

But stupid doesn't really surprise me anymore...

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
13-12-2012, 01:50 PM (This post was last modified: 13-12-2012 01:56 PM by Vera.)
(13-12-2012 01:47 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Ya know the funniest part? The whole, "kids being torn from their parents" bit, as though children are being taken from perfectly willing and capable parents to be raised by homosexuals.

I have to say something. I don't think FZU believes any of the nonsense he posts. He's here to rile people up, not to share his point of view. He's seeing how absurd and outlandish he can be and still have people believe he is serious. FZU is an idiot. He is a troll. He is a waste of skin. He is the very definition of douchebag. But he is NOT serious, even though he wants us to believe he is.
I mean, think about it.....if anyone were truly as stupid as this guy, they wouldn't have the capability of even sharing their distorted bullshit in a coherent way.
Actually, Stark, I think he's absolutely convinced he's the shit and everything he says and believes is pretty much gospel and should be taken as such by us as well.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
13-12-2012, 01:54 PM
FZUMedia: troll extraordinaire. You will be remembered for your boringness.
13-12-2012, 01:56 PM
(13-12-2012 01:48 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(13-12-2012 01:47 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  But he is NOT serious, even though he wants us to believe he is.
I have my doubts about that. I talked to him on Skype a few months back and he used the same flawed arguments to support his (original) position that humans are not omnivores.
Humans are herbivores, until you can eat raw meat only for 1 month without dying, I will consider your point.
13-12-2012, 01:56 PM
(13-12-2012 01:54 PM)morondog Wrote:  FZUMedia: troll extraordinaire. You will be remembered for your boringness.
And manliness Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
13-12-2012, 02:00 PM
You are aware that omnivore does not mean strictly meat, right? That would be carnivore.

And you actually could survive for a month on raw meant alone, you would just have to eat the bits we normally throw out. Liver, Kidneys, eyes, brain, etc. That's how the carnivores do it.

—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
13-12-2012, 02:00 PM
(13-12-2012 01:56 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(13-12-2012 01:48 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I have my doubts about that. I talked to him on Skype a few months back and he used the same flawed arguments to support his (original) position that humans are not omnivores.
Humans are herbivores, until you can eat raw meat only for 1 month without dying, I will consider your point.
I rest my case. Not even FZU is stupid enough to be incapable of understanding the definition of "omnivore."

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 4 users Like Stark Raving's post