Why Gay Marriage Should be Illegal

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-12-2012, 02:02 PM
RE: Why Gay Marriage Should be Illegal
(13-12-2012 02:00 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  You are aware that omnivore does not mean strictly meat, right? That would be carnivore.

And you actually could survive for a month on raw meant alone, you would just have to eat the bits we normally throw out. Liver, Kidneys, eyes, brain, etc. That's how the carnivores do it.
No! We had this conversation, too! Didn't end pretty. In more than one sense of the word. No

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
13-12-2012, 02:03 PM
(13-12-2012 01:47 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Ya know the funniest part? The whole, "kids being torn from their parents" bit, as though children are being taken from perfectly willing and capable parents to be raised by homosexuals.

I have to say something. I don't think FZU believes any of the nonsense he posts. He's here to rile people up, not to share his point of view. He's seeing how absurd and outlandish he can be and still have people believe he is serious. FZU is an idiot. He is a troll. He is a waste of skin. He is the very definition of douchebag. But he is NOT serious, even though he wants us to believe he is.
I mean, think about it.....if anyone were truly as stupid as this guy, they wouldn't have the capability of even sharing their distorted bullshit in a coherent way.
I'm autistic, but i'm not stupid- I am actually the most intelligent person I know. Being intelligent is making things as simple as possible. I remember, reading about theories of planetary orbit back when they believed the Earth to be at the centre of the solar system, it required rings upon rings and calculation upon calculation until a bright spark introduced the proposal of the sun being at the centre of the solar system, suddenly, all the calculations and complexities evaporated and it became simple. I'm like that.
13-12-2012, 02:03 PM
Damn, genuine dumb-asses are hard to come by on this site these days. Guess I'll go back to some of you other assholes. Who was I debating the other day...Chas...Muffs...KC...?

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
13-12-2012, 02:04 PM
Either he is a troll, or he has the definitions of stupid and autistic mixed up?

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
(13-12-2012 02:02 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(13-12-2012 02:00 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  You are aware that omnivore does not mean strictly meat, right? That would be carnivore.

And you actually could survive for a month on raw meant alone, you would just have to eat the bits we normally throw out. Liver, Kidneys, eyes, brain, etc. That's how the carnivores do it.
No! We had this conversation, too! Didn't end pretty. In more than one sense of the word. No
If your a fan of my work, you might enjoy my solution to Global Warming.

(13-12-2012 01:56 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  Humans are herbivores, until you can eat raw meat only for 1 month without dying, I will consider your point.
There you are again, contradicting yourself and not grasping what an omnivorous animal is.

omnivore
Syllabification: (om·ni·vore)
Pronunciation: /ˈämnəˌvôr/
noun
an animal or person that eats food of both plant and animal origin.

omnivorous
Syllabification: (om·niv·o·rous)
Pronunciation: /ämˈniv(ə)rəs/
adjective
(of an animal or person) feeding on food of both plant and animal origin.

Also, remember when you said this?

(09-12-2012 01:42 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  We are not omnivores, since if we ate a standard omnivore diet we would die within a year since our digestion couldn't handle it.

And this?

(09-12-2012 02:20 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  I've said this already! Humans are omnivores, just more leaning to the herbivore side, since compared to most omnivores, like dogs (evolved from wolves) they can eat completely differently to us. So we are omnivores by technicality. I don't know how much more clearer I can make it.

You're almost flip-fopping as much as Egor and Mitt Romney.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
13-12-2012, 02:06 PM
Your solution to global warming, does it involve a tax or a fine?

—Thomas Henry Huxley
13-12-2012, 02:07 PM
(13-12-2012 02:03 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(13-12-2012 01:47 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Ya know the funniest part? The whole, "kids being torn from their parents" bit, as though children are being taken from perfectly willing and capable parents to be raised by homosexuals.

I have to say something. I don't think FZU believes any of the nonsense he posts. He's here to rile people up, not to share his point of view. He's seeing how absurd and outlandish he can be and still have people believe he is serious. FZU is an idiot. He is a troll. He is a waste of skin. He is the very definition of douchebag. But he is NOT serious, even though he wants us to believe he is.
I mean, think about it.....if anyone were truly as stupid as this guy, they wouldn't have the capability of even sharing their distorted bullshit in a coherent way.
I'm autistic, but i'm not stupid- I am actually the most intelligent person I know. Being intelligent is making things as simple as possible. I remember, reading about theories of planetary orbit back when they believed the Earth to be at the centre of the solar system, it required rings upon rings and calculation upon calculation until a bright spark introduced the proposal of the sun being at the centre of the solar system, suddenly, all the calculations and complexities evaporated and it became simple. I'm like that.

There's a difference between IQ and intelligence, and between knowledge and intelligence. Intelligence is the ability to quickly grasp and understand new concepts, and evaluate them critically in comparison to already accepted facts and ideas.

If you fail in one of those three things -- 1. Quick and accurate understanding of new ideas, 2. Critical thinking and reasoning about those ideas, and 3. Maintaining intellectual honesty and coherency -- then you are not intelligent.

You can be intelligent and still be wrong. But you cannot claim that humans are herbivores and be intelligent, because that requires suspension of one or more of the cornerstones of intelligence.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 2 users Like Phaedrus's post
13-12-2012, 02:11 PM
(13-12-2012 02:04 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(13-12-2012 01:56 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  Humans are herbivores, until you can eat raw meat only for 1 month without dying, I will consider your point.
There you are again, contradicting yourself and not grasping what an omnivorous animal is.

omnivore
Syllabification: (om·ni·vore)
Pronunciation: /ˈämnəˌvôr/
noun
an animal or person that eats food of both plant and animal origin.

omnivorous
Syllabification: (om·niv·o·rous)
Pronunciation: /ämˈniv(ə)rəs/
adjective
(of an animal or person) feeding on food of both plant and animal origin.

Also, remember when you said this?

(09-12-2012 01:42 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  We are not omnivores, since if we ate a standard omnivore diet we would die within a year since our digestion couldn't handle it.

And this?

(09-12-2012 02:20 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  I've said this already! Humans are omnivores, just more leaning to the herbivore side, since compared to most omnivores, like dogs (evolved from wolves) they can eat completely differently to us. So we are omnivores by technicality. I don't know how much more clearer I can make it.

You're almost flip-fopping as much as Egor and Mitt Romney.
Exactly. Pretty good evidence that this moron is just saying whatever he can to incite conflict.

FZU, you must not know many people. And your autism and stupidity are two entirely different things. One is not dependent on the other. Saying, "I'm autistic, but I'm not stupid" is akin to me saying, "I'm a farmer, but I'm not Asian." one has no bearing on the other.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
13-12-2012, 02:12 PM
(13-12-2012 02:03 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Damn, genuine dumb-asses are hard to come by on this site these days. Guess I'll go back to some of you other assholes. Who was I debating the other day...Chas...Muffs...KC...?
Hey! I'm not an asshole!

Stark said I'm a dick and Erxy said I'm a dickhead. Or vice versa. But I'm not an asshole. No

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post