Why Gay Marriage Should be Illegal

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-12-2012, 02:13 PM (This post was last modified: 13-12-2012 02:18 PM by FZUMedia.)
RE: Why Gay Marriage Should be Illegal
(13-12-2012 02:06 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Your solution to global warming, does it involve a tax or a fine?
To fund it? first of all, there are potential contracts with private industries - the price of whale meat is currently at an all time premium due to the legislation in almost all waters of the world. There is a tone of instant turnover in regards to the whales. The sharks are also in high demand for aquariums and there is a consumer demand for shark too, although it fetches a pretty penny, it's nowhere near as expensive as whale.

Not sure, but due to how big the sea is, it's going to take a lot of funding, beyond my means of course. I'm just the leader.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-12-2012, 02:18 PM
(13-12-2012 02:12 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(13-12-2012 02:03 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Damn, genuine dumb-asses are hard to come by on this site these days. Guess I'll go back to some of you other assholes. Who was I debating the other day...Chas...Muffs...KC...?
Hey! I'm not an asshole!

Stark said I'm a dick and Erxy said I'm a dickhead. Or vice versa. But I'm not an asshole. No
Consider I don't call too many people either one of those, but in your case I might be willing to make an exception. Yes

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
13-12-2012, 02:19 PM
(13-12-2012 02:03 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  I am actually the most intelligent person I know.
Me too.
But I really don't know very many people.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post
13-12-2012, 02:22 PM
(13-12-2012 02:03 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  I am actually the most intelligent person I know.
Maybe thats part of your problem Consider

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 3 users Like bemore's post
13-12-2012, 02:23 PM
(13-12-2012 02:13 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(13-12-2012 02:06 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Your solution to global warming, does it involve a tax or a fine?
To fund it? first of all, there are potential contracts with private industries - the price of whale meat is currently at an all time premium due to the legislation in almost all waters of the world. There is a tone of instant turnover in regards to the whales. The sharks are also in high demand for aquariums and there is a consumer demand for shark too, although it fetches a pretty penny, it's nowhere near as expensive as whale.

Not sure, but due to how big the sea is, it's going to take a lot of funding, beyond my means of course. I'm just the leader.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd done. [Image: 221435NothingtodoHereGifMadethiscuzIwas2...822723.gif]

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
13-12-2012, 02:28 PM
(13-12-2012 02:23 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(13-12-2012 02:13 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  To fund it? first of all, there are potential contracts with private industries - the price of whale meat is currently at an all time premium due to the legislation in almost all waters of the world. There is a tone of instant turnover in regards to the whales. The sharks are also in high demand for aquariums and there is a consumer demand for shark too, although it fetches a pretty penny, it's nowhere near as expensive as whale.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd done. [Image: 221435NothingtodoHereGifMadethiscuzIwas2...822723.gif]
You might call this overcomplicated whaling, I call it saving the planet.
13-12-2012, 02:32 PM
(13-12-2012 02:28 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(13-12-2012 02:23 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd done. [Image: 221435NothingtodoHereGifMadethiscuzIwas2...822723.gif]
You might call this overcomplicated whaling, I call it saving the planet.
So your answer to rising sea levels is to remove all of the whales, dolphins and sharks from the sea?

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
13-12-2012, 02:34 PM
(13-12-2012 02:32 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(13-12-2012 02:28 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  You might call this overcomplicated whaling, I call it saving the planet.
So your answer to rising sea levels is to remove all of the whales, dolphins and sharks from the sea?

Duh! It's called water displacement. Killing them all off will lower the sea levels. Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
13-12-2012, 02:37 PM
(13-12-2012 02:34 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(13-12-2012 02:32 PM)bemore Wrote:  So your answer to rising sea levels is to remove all of the whales, dolphins and sharks from the sea?

Duh! It's called water displacement. Killing them all off will lower the sea levels. Drinking Beverage
Exactly, if you have a fish in a bucket, and you take the fish out, the water level in the bucket will decrease. That's evidence it works. Now if we take this to a bigger scale, by taking out all the big animals in the sea, it will work. We only need to decrease the sea by a few inches and that will solve the problem for another 100 years. Plus we are going to make a pretty buck out of this too by harvesting earth's natural resources.
13-12-2012, 02:42 PM
(13-12-2012 02:37 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  Exactly, if you have a fish in a bucket, and you take the fish out, the water level in the bucket will decrease. That's evidence it works. Now if we take this to a bigger scale, by taking out all the big animals in the sea, it will work. We only need to decrease the sea by a few inches and that will solve the problem for another 100 years. Plus we are going to make a pretty buck out of this too by harvesting earth's natural resources.

[Image: 5055032357_69d1d1be72.jpg]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post