Why Gay Marriage Should be Illegal

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-12-2012, 02:45 PM
RE: Why Gay Marriage Should be Illegal
Id rather pay Carbon Taxs and that coming from me is extreme.

Im gone now anyway, I cant keep conversing with you as I feel myself wanting to mock you.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-12-2012, 03:09 PM
[Image: hlnwo.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 7 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
13-12-2012, 03:10 PM
(13-12-2012 01:45 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  In a world of peaceful upbringing everyone is a genius as violence decreases IQ.

Wow. Blink Just wow.

In order to make accurate your statement that violence decreases IQ, you will need to:
Define the population to which you refer. Are you talking about one person, a population of random people, a person or people within an established culture, etc.,.? I hear something. ...?
Define IQ. What is the standard for your measurement? There are several tests... they vary according to specifics of population. I smell ... smoke?
Define violence. Mental, physical, verbal, cultural, etc.,. Personally, I view poverty to be one of the more vile and insidious forms of violence perpetrated upon human beings by other human beings. However, some of the most intelligently gifted in history came from impoverished backgrounds.

You may want your statement to appear fiery but you've given it every chance of going down in flames. Oh, it's fine if you wish to be controversial and all ... but no statement is worth even a tinkers dam if you don't DEFINE SHIT.

Since your thought processes have only succeeded in producing this jejune, idealistic, fantasy world which in reality, has little or no relevance to past or present; what will you do when you find out things aren't actually the way you thought? Will you turn to violence, perhaps? Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
13-12-2012, 03:19 PM
Sources against your claim.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/16...08659.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_parent...s_outcomes

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 1 user Likes fstratzero's post
13-12-2012, 03:25 PM
(13-12-2012 03:10 PM)kim Wrote:  
(13-12-2012 01:45 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  In a world of peaceful upbringing everyone is a genius as violence decreases IQ.

Wow. Blink Just wow.

In order to make accurate your statement that violence decreases IQ, you will need to:
Define the population to which you refer. Are you talking about one person, a population of random people, a person or people within an established culture, etc.,.? I hear something. ...?
Define IQ. What is the standard for your measurement? There are several tests... they vary according to specifics of population. I smell ... smoke?
Define violence. Mental, physical, verbal, cultural, etc.,. Personally, I view poverty to be one of the more vile and insidious forms of violence perpetrated upon human beings by other human beings. However, some of the most intelligently gifted in history came from impoverished backgrounds.

You may want your statement to appear fiery but you've given it every chance of going down in flames. Oh, it's fine if you wish to be controversial and all ... but no statement is worth even a tinkers dam if you don't DEFINE SHIT.

Since your thought processes have only succeeded in producing this jejune, idealistic, fantasy world which in reality, has little or no relevance to past or present; what will you do when you find out things aren't actually the way you thought? Will you turn to violence, perhaps? Shy
Well, violence always achieves more violence - you can't solve complex social problems with the threat of imprisonment and be successful. Statistics have shown that violence against people (in particular children) that their frontal lobe activity decreases, and fight or flight responses increase so suit the more hostile environment, it is called 'shaken baby syndrome'. The most extreme cases in physical violence, and lesser, but still damaging cases of verbal abuse. Violence and hostility makes people incredibly retarded and more violent, look at people going in and out of prison or public school.

[Image: brain-scan.jpg]

Poverty is also a big factor and correlates with violence, I think their is such a rise in youth violence due to the complete lack of employment opportunities and increasingly shitty schools. But if you really want hard evidence that violence reduces IQ, you can find it- I mean it's more or less a consensus in psychology, neuroscience and everything in between.

It's just statistics, nothing personal- there are going to be intelligent people that manage to blossom from brutal backgrounds, but statistically there is more chance of mental dilapidation in violent environments.
13-12-2012, 03:27 PM (This post was last modified: 13-12-2012 03:43 PM by Aseptic Skeptic.)
After seeing how this thread has derailed, and seeing how FZU is wildly inappropriate or just wrong about everything he says, I've concluded that he must be a troll, here to rile us up. At first I just thought he was another gay-hating Christian drone, or a gay-hating Republican drone, or both. He still might be, I dunno, but clearly everything he says is nonsense. Inflammatory nonsense. Troll nonsense.

Maybe there is some seemingly highly unlikely chance that he really believes this crap. In which case he's beyond redemption anyway. But I doubt that's the case. He actually seems too lucid to be that deranged. So I'm back to trolling as the only answer.

Good on you, FZU, you got me. I was riled up. I felt sorry for your damage. You got two emotions out of me, anger and pity. Two-for-one trolling. You win. I'd give you a cupie doll if I had one.

Now go away. I've lost all inclination to even read your posts, let alone discuss anything with you.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 2 users Like Aseptic Skeptic's post
13-12-2012, 03:28 PM (This post was last modified: 13-12-2012 03:34 PM by fstratzero.)
[Image: skulls-before-after.jpg]

Is this what gay people do to children?

NOTE: I found a link to your article http://www.mymultiplesclerosis.co.uk/mis...child.html

"During their entire marriage, Clark imposed his will on Irene. Near blind with cataracts, she was too
scared to resist. When police interviewed them, neither would talk about any family nor did they even
acknowledge that they understood the questioning."

Her neglect was from a heterosexual family.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
13-12-2012, 03:30 PM
(13-12-2012 03:19 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Sources against your claim.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/16...08659.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_parent...s_outcomes
Hm interesting, these are valiant points. I'll read these more closely.
13-12-2012, 03:33 PM
(13-12-2012 02:03 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Damn, genuine dumb-asses are hard to come by on this site these days. Guess I'll go back to some of you other assholes. Who was I debating the other day...Chas...Muffs...KC...?
Me probably.

I think.

But, I'm debated out for the next week or so.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
13-12-2012, 03:34 PM
(13-12-2012 01:38 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(13-12-2012 01:36 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  That is one of the dumbest, most ignorant statements I've ever read.

And, I debate YECs.

Embarrassing example:

Catelyn and Tyler from Teen Mom. They gave their child up for adoption because they knew they couldn't properly take care of her. Now, Carlie is the adoptive child of 2 loving, wonderful parents. She has a better life now because of adoption. The birth parents could never give her what she's getting now.
That's good, they just need financial penalties on top of that to reinforce their failure.
Wait? Fine the birth parents?

I thought they were perfect for the kid?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]