Why Gay Marriage Should be Illegal

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-12-2012, 05:30 PM
RE: Why Gay Marriage Should be Illegal
(13-12-2012 05:23 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(13-12-2012 04:46 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Hay, FZUMedia, if you are going to negatively rep me purely out of vengeance, at least have the fucking balls to say so. Drinking Beverage
Well, no- I like myself, so if you dislike me, then I dislike you- Plus it deters others from doing so.
I'll neg rep you no problem. Thumbsup I'll wear your neg rep like a badge of honor.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
13-12-2012, 05:33 PM
(13-12-2012 05:30 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(13-12-2012 05:23 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  Well, no- I like myself, so if you dislike me, then I dislike you- Plus it deters others from doing so.
I'll neg rep you no problem. Thumbsup
I will always be disliked. to you guys, reputation is actually a commodity of some sort. I enjoy people disliking me.
13-12-2012, 05:36 PM
(13-12-2012 05:33 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(13-12-2012 05:30 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  I'll neg rep you no problem. Thumbsup
I will always be disliked. to you guys, reputation is actually a commodity of some sort. I enjoy people disliking me.
I call Poe on that one.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
13-12-2012, 05:37 PM
(13-12-2012 04:18 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(13-12-2012 04:11 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  Libertarianism is in no sense a passive party, self defence and social defence for children is at the forefront of our constitution.
Of what relevance is this to what I said?

[Image: vjp09.gif]
13-12-2012, 06:08 PM
(13-12-2012 08:46 AM)FZUMedia Wrote:  The reason why Gay Marriage is even in question is because of the tax reductions on a legally married household. By prohibiting gay marriage you have less financial incentive for a gay couple to bring a child into the world, which is statistically harmful for the child's development. Children want their mother and father, and no one else- they certainly do not want to be given over to some stranger. A child's right to the best possible emotional development is more important than 'gay rights'. If a baby is taken from the mother and given to strangers, the child will cry immediately, the child does not want to be given to strangers so that the false parents can be happy. Children are not pets, they are people with as much say in matters as you and I.

I actually think Gay Marriage should be legal for equal taxes if breeding children unnaturally was illegal. Male and female personalities compliment each other greatly in nature and statistics have shown, when a family is divorced from it's natural state of mother and father, pathological issues in later life develop. Increased risk of crime rates, depression and violence come from non nuclear families and the earlier this happens in a child's life, the worse it is. So I invite you to campaign with me against those that wish to turn children into pets.

Not that I am against gays, who you are attracted to is none of my business or the state, but when you bring a child into the mix, then it becomes another matter, where the child's best interests must be put in question.
I am not convinced that gay parenting is a good thing.
In the animal kingdom this rarely applies.
We have abundant problems with heterosexual parenting ; it does not follow that gay parenting will be better and there are additional problems to boot.
When the druggie Elton and his partner adopted, I was quite concerned for the child.
Surrogate paid mothers do not provide a good start and way down the track there may be serious psychological repercussions.
The child as a pet notion is worrisome.
What about bi sexual parenting?
I am not convinced that all gays are naturally predisposed; what of those opting for variation; is this a good feature for parenting?
While gay appeasement is becoming politically correct the issue of parenting needs sound evaluation.
There are many other issues.
13-12-2012, 08:45 PM
[Image: algorewtfamireading_zpsaf9f37cf.jpg]

[Image: family_o_182525_zpsf93640aa.jpg]

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 11 users Like GirlyMan's post
13-12-2012, 09:53 PM
(13-12-2012 02:03 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(13-12-2012 01:47 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Ya know the funniest part? The whole, "kids being torn from their parents" bit, as though children are being taken from perfectly willing and capable parents to be raised by homosexuals.

I have to say something. I don't think FZU believes any of the nonsense he posts. He's here to rile people up, not to share his point of view. He's seeing how absurd and outlandish he can be and still have people believe he is serious. FZU is an idiot. He is a troll. He is a waste of skin. He is the very definition of douchebag. But he is NOT serious, even though he wants us to believe he is.
I mean, think about it.....if anyone were truly as stupid as this guy, they wouldn't have the capability of even sharing their distorted bullshit in a coherent way.
I'm autistic, but i'm not stupid- I am actually the most intelligent person I know. Being intelligent is making things as simple as possible. I remember, reading about theories of planetary orbit back when they believed the Earth to be at the centre of the solar system, it required rings upon rings and calculation upon calculation until a bright spark introduced the proposal of the sun being at the centre of the solar system, suddenly, all the calculations and complexities evaporated and it became simple. I'm like that.
Actually you know me, so I am the most intelligent person you know.

Quote:Ya know the funniest part? The whole, "kids being torn from their
parents" bit, as though children are being taken from perfectly willing
and capable parents to be raised by homosexuals.

I have to say
something. I don't think FZU believes any of the nonsense he posts. He's
here to rile people up, not to share his point of view. He's seeing how
absurd and outlandish he can be and still have people believe he is
serious. FZU is an idiot. He is a troll. He is a waste of skin. He is
the very definition of douchebag. But he is NOT serious, even though he
wants us to believe he is.
I mean, think about it.....if anyone were
truly as stupid as this guy, they wouldn't have the capability of even
sharing their distorted bullshit in a coherent way.

Well you're the one with the green name Stark...

Quote:[Image: coffeedrinker.gif]

I would like to point out that this loon is also a capitalist nut job loon.

You can return to arguing against the bigoted capitalist.

[Image: coffeedrinker.gif]

Oi, don't be lumping him with us regular capitalist nut jobs!

Quote:I am not convinced that gay parenting is a good thing.

In the animal kingdom this rarely applies.

We have abundant problems with heterosexual parenting ; it does not
follow that gay parenting will be better and there are additional
problems to boot.

When the druggie Elton and his partner adopted, I was quite concerned for the child.

Surrogate paid mothers do not provide a good start and way down the track there may be serious psychological repercussions.

The child as a pet notion is worrisome.

What about bi sexual parenting?

I am not convinced that all gays are naturally predisposed; what of
those opting for variation; is this a good feature for parenting?

While gay appeasement is becoming politically correct the issue of parenting needs sound evaluation.

There are many other issues.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...llenge-you

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
13-12-2012, 11:09 PM
You know what? Fuck gay marriage. Fuck marriage in general.

Why should I have to follow a tradition born out of the idea that one owned their spouse? dowry is just a polite word for price. I would prefere to do something that has a less negative history to be honest.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
13-12-2012, 11:37 PM
(13-12-2012 11:09 PM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  You know what? Fuck gay marriage. Fuck marriage in general.

Why should I have to follow a tradition born out of the idea that one owned their spouse? dowry is just a polite word for price. I would prefere to do something that has a less negative history to be honest.
Because it's not about what it use to represent, it's about what it represents now.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
14-12-2012, 03:37 AM (This post was last modified: 14-12-2012 03:53 AM by Logisch.)
FZUMedia: I actually read all (thus far) 18 pages of this thread. After watching your video you posted and going through a few other videos of yours, it would seem to me that you're serious and seem sincere in your posts. I see that you mention you are autistic - I think it may be, perhaps, difficult for others to tell when you're being serious or not. However, the voice inflection in your video you posted vs the others are similar, the other videos you posted also appear to be things you enjoy. I can see from your other videos that you are quite analytically logical (I play SC2 as well, and seeing you break down reasons/number/timing/patterns/etc in real time is not something all people can do like that. Your OS videos are interesting as well and you're good at explaining things, and your mathematical real time multitasking is impressive) which is a great thing.

While part of me wants to assume you may be putting up a ruse, part of me also believes you are being sincere.

Keep in mind that many people here will not appreciate an explanation without a citation. Myself being one of them. If someone says: "I believe this is credible because explanation x is true." one should be able to explain how x is true, or perhaps how you came to that conclusion. If you go back and read many of these posts, you will note that many people say that you make many assumptions. While some of the things you say seem like you are speaking from a point of reference (ie: You found the info somewhere) it would be in good interest to cite those references, or explain where or why you feel the points are relevant. Otherwise, something that may seem a valid point to you may hold little credibility to others.

I'm only saying this because it seems perhaps the social implications here may not be fully understood when it comes to explaining things to people, especially skeptics.

As a skeptic, I want some sort of evidence, citation, proof or explanation that makes some sort of rational or logical sense. If someone simply tells me something, but has nothing to back it up, or at least tell me why, it is easily dismissed. Many people do this subconsciously, skeptics will do it without hesitation. You could call it a "self defense mechanism from nonsense" - even if the individual doesn't speak nonsense, they need to have a reason why they feel it is otherwise.

Again, this is just an observation from outside perspective - take it as you will. But I felt in an 18 page thread that seems to be repeating patterns and behaviors, perhaps if you are truly sincere about trying to make points, perhaps you would be open to some critique.

PS: SC2 is a fun game Wink

Also: Still waiting for citations on many of your points. I still don't feel the points made here hold ground, still see no reason banning gay marriage would make any sense. Again, the point of my post is more for an outside perspective for you (since you see analytical) - do not mistake it for me agreeing with you.