Why Gay Marriage Should be Illegal

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-12-2012, 08:46 AM (This post was last modified: 13-12-2012 08:50 AM by FZUMedia.)
Why Gay Marriage Should be Illegal
The reason why Gay Marriage is even in question is because of the tax reductions on a legally married household. By prohibiting gay marriage you have less financial incentive for a gay couple to bring a child into the world, which is statistically harmful for the child's development. Children want their mother and father, and no one else- they certainly do not want to be given over to some stranger. A child's right to the best possible emotional development is more important than 'gay rights'. If a baby is taken from the mother and given to strangers, the child will cry immediately, the child does not want to be given to strangers so that the false parents can be happy. Children are not pets, they are people with as much say in matters as you and I.

I actually think Gay Marriage should be legal for equal taxes if breeding children unnaturally was illegal. Male and female personalities compliment each other greatly in nature and statistics have shown, when a family is divorced from it's natural state of mother and father, pathological issues in later life develop. Increased risk of crime rates, depression and violence come from non nuclear families and the earlier this happens in a child's life, the worse it is. So I invite you to campaign with me against those that wish to turn children into pets.

Not that I am against gays, who you are attracted to is none of my business or the state, but when you bring a child into the mix, then it becomes another matter, where the child's best interests must be put in question.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes FZUMedia's post
13-12-2012, 08:51 AM
RE: Why Gay Marriage Should be Illegal
Quote where these statistics come from ?
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
13-12-2012, 08:52 AM
Quote:Why Gay Marriage Should be Illegal
annnnd gtfo.
Quote:The reason why Gay Marriage is even in question is because of the tax reductions on a legally married household.

wrong.

Quote:By prohibiting gay marriage you have less financial incentive for a gay
couple to bring a child into the world, which is statistically harmful
for the child's development. Children want their mother and father, and
no one else- they certainly do not want to be given over to some
stranger. A child's right to the best possible emotional development is
more important than 'gay rights'. If a baby is taken from the mother and given to strangers, the child
will cry immediately, the child does not want to be given to strangers
so that the false parents can be happy. Children are not pets, they are
people with as much say in matters as you and I.

wrong.

Quote: Male and female personalities compliment each other greatly in nature
and statistics have shown, when a family is divorced from it's natural
state of mother and father, pathological issues in later life develop.
Increased risk of crime rates, depression and violence come from non
nuclear families and the earlier this happens in a child's life, the
worse it is. So I invite you to campaign with me against those that wish
to turn children into pets.

wrong.

I reject your invitation and exercise my right to go back to hating you Mr Whyte.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 9 users Like earmuffs's post
13-12-2012, 08:56 AM
(13-12-2012 08:46 AM)FZUMedia Wrote:  I actually think Gay Marriage should be legal for equal taxes if breeding children unnaturally was illegal. Male and female personalities compliment each other greatly in nature and statistics have shown, when a family is divorced from it's natural state of mother and father, pathological issues in later life develop.

Cite sources.

(13-12-2012 08:46 AM)FZUMedia Wrote:  Increased risk of crime rates, depression and violence come from non nuclear families and the earlier this happens in a child's life, the worse it is. So I invite you to campaign with me against those that wish to turn children into pets.

Cite sources.

(13-12-2012 08:46 AM)FZUMedia Wrote:  Not that I am against gays, who you are attracted to is none of my business or the state, but when you bring a child into the mix, then it becomes another matter, where the child's best interests must be put in question.

Cite sources.

Otherwise, GTFO.

BTW - Al Franken already brought up the Controversy of the misrepresentation of nuclear families issue. You're late to the party on that.

I sense an agenda, the agenda is strong with this one. I kind of sense a... "I'm not against gay people... well ok, I am. I just want to find other infamous ways of stripping their rights instead of using religion to do it." sort of message for the underlying.
[+] 5 users Like Logisch's post
13-12-2012, 09:05 AM
(13-12-2012 08:56 AM)Logisch Wrote:  I sense an agenda, the agenda is strong with this one.
A gender agenda ?

FZUMedia, making a strong claim like this without citing sources basically lays out a giant red flag that you are looking for evidence to support your position, rather than supporting your position with evidence. IOW, you care about banning gay marriage and will take any random study that seems to lend your idea credence, but ignore other studies that show evidence against your position and you don't like. This is called *cherry picking* and is *bullshit*. So *back up your claims of statistical data*.

Also note that if (for example) gay marriage kids suicide at a rate of 2% and normal marriage at 0.05% there is still no reason to ban gay marriage. Many variables may affect such a study and *correlation is not causation*. So your whole argument based of 'stats' phony or not, is a bit strange and probably inapplicable.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
13-12-2012, 09:06 AM
I have to admit I had to compose myself before writing this.... and im not even homosexual.

Id like to see you prove your claims FZU.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
13-12-2012, 09:07 AM
Lolwut?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
13-12-2012, 09:07 AM
(13-12-2012 09:06 AM)bemore Wrote:  and im not even homosexual.
Liar
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
13-12-2012, 09:08 AM
(13-12-2012 09:07 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(13-12-2012 09:06 AM)bemore Wrote:  and im not even homosexual.
Liar
I have pictures.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post
13-12-2012, 09:10 AM
Sources? What sources? He's not our googlebot, you idiots.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarder├▓."