Why God could exist?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-04-2012, 12:55 PM
RE: Why God could exist?
Home Skillet, I'm pretty sure you aren't going to find anyone here that can definitively "prove" an unprovable point. The atheists here aren't gnostic. They also haven't proved Christianity to be false. They greatly believe that it's false but most don't 100% believe it.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-04-2012, 12:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi6yPJvCFU0

Michio Kaku. One of the pioneers of string theory.
19-04-2012, 12:58 PM
(19-04-2012 12:56 PM)MyspaceMyself Wrote:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi6yPJvCFU0

Michio Kaku. One of the pioneers of string theory.
A random chair.

[Image: Chair1a.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
19-04-2012, 01:04 PM (This post was last modified: 19-04-2012 01:06 PM by MyspaceMyself.)
I agree with einstein. You guys are against and cant believe in a personal God. I cannot either. But we can imagine if there is a God that he'd be something completely different then what we could imagine. Also i dont believe in morality. Nature has no morality. Life, death, rape, its all without a right or wrong definition. i read the other day that their is a fly that when it mates it takes its male reproductive organ and then i guess stabs into the females back. I believe it also said that this is forced not consensual. Also ive read that some early forms of mating was threw rapes. So i guess you could imply that there is no right or wrong when it comes to rape. Some organisms need it to procreate. Also murder in the animal kingdom for some organisms is survival. Predators. I think the best way to figure it is there is no right and wrong. Nature and the universe dont care so its plausible that neither would a God.
had to do with what einstein said also showed that alot of physicists were spiritual. in the beginning at least. hes mentioned god a few time in his videos
[+] 1 user Likes MyspaceMyself's post
19-04-2012, 01:07 PM (This post was last modified: 19-04-2012 01:11 PM by GirlyMan.)
(19-04-2012 01:04 PM)MyspaceMyself Wrote:  But we can imagine if there is a God that he'd be something completely different then what we could imagine.

What you mean we kemosabe? Not only can I imagine God, I can imagine that I can embody and personify God. God incarnate so to speak. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
19-04-2012, 01:08 PM
Animals have actually shown kindness, sympathy, and empathy in the wild. There is no other reason for these animals to act this way except for their expressed care of others of their kind.

So, yes... there is morality. Morality is relative, though.

Try again.

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
19-04-2012, 01:11 PM
No Just because the show kindness doesnt mean anything. A murderer can show kindness. Doesnt mean hes moral
19-04-2012, 01:13 PM
(19-04-2012 01:11 PM)MyspaceMyself Wrote:  No Just because the show kindness doesnt mean anything. A murderer can show kindness. Doesnt mean hes moral
If murdering is moral in his society, then yes, he is moral.

There is no such thing as being amoral.

Based empathy and selfishness and defined by society, there is always morality.

19-04-2012, 01:15 PM
Well its possible we are God. Two ways if existence is God then we are made of it so we are God. Or if this was some kind of means at soul growth then its possible we are Gods specific children. The ones given consciousness. But of course speculation.
19-04-2012, 01:16 PM
(19-04-2012 01:15 PM)MyspaceMyself Wrote:  Well its possible we are God. Two ways if existence is God then we are made of it so we are God. Or if this was some kind of means at soul growth then its possible we are Gods specific children. The ones given consciousness. But of course speculation.
That's called pantheism.

[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post