Why God is ONE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2017, 11:39 AM
Why God is ONE
The Answer to heaven is God's oneness. But if you are still skeptical here"s an argument for you amongst many but to me it"s the one that makes the most sense. When you about to die will you turn to one God or many. God would"nt make it so complicated and confusing. It is also a very difficult time and one can hardly think. God had made it easier to hold onto one thought and this is the name of God.

What is unity? Unity is one, right? A supreme intelligence like God knows this. Why would God want to ruin his unity? It is impossible because God isn't created, to be created, means that you are not a God. That"s why God is One.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2017, 11:50 AM (This post was last modified: 25-04-2017 12:07 PM by Cosmo.)
RE: Why God is ONE
Quote:The Answer to heaven is God's oneness. But if you are still skeptical here"s an argument for you amongst many but to me it"s the one that makes the most sense. When you about to die will you turn to one God or many. God would"nt make it so complicated and confusing. It is also a very difficult time and one can hardly think. God had made it easier to hold onto one thought and this is the name of God.

What is unity? Unity is one, right? A supreme intelligence like God knows this. Why would God want to ruin his unity? It is impossible because God isn't created, to be created, means that you are not a God. That"s why God is One.

... Shocking

~ The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you ~
-Neil Degrasse Tyson
[Image: stairway_to_heaven_by_tomtr.png]
~ 0 ~
25-04-2017, 11:50 AM
I have no idea what you're talking about.

When I'm about to die, I will turn to no gods. I will just be relieved this shit is finally over.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Robvalue's post
25-04-2017, 12:00 PM
And here I keep seeing the christees™ trying to convince everyone that their god is three. Consider Or is it two and a ghost? Would a ghost count? Wouldn't that be like, two & a half?

I now declare this god to be two & a half. Blink

I'm seeing a hit tv sitcom here, people! Two & A Half God. Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 6 users Like kim's post
25-04-2017, 12:02 PM
I'm thinkin' god is Pi.

A god which can be defined by specific qualities is no god. Reality is (and always was) larger than the god who MUST participate in it. Reality remains unexplained.

I've seen a number of people die, where I work. Non-believers don't turn to the gods. Even believers cling to life. They *say* they believe. Their actions say otherwise.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
25-04-2017, 12:03 PM
[Image: 1311246801_cute_baby_sloth_yawns.gif]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 11 users Like JDog554's post
25-04-2017, 12:09 PM
[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post
25-04-2017, 12:11 PM
(25-04-2017 11:39 AM)whosebob Wrote:  ...
That"s why God is One.

One what?

Huh

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
25-04-2017, 12:12 PM
One trinity.
Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
25-04-2017, 12:13 PM
(25-04-2017 11:39 AM)whosebob Wrote:  When you about to die will you turn to one God or many.

How about zero?

[Image: cheese-stands-alone.jpg]

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 4 users Like unfogged's post