Why God is necessary.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
14-02-2014, 01:22 PM
Why God is necessary.
Hello Guys,

Now days I am trying to search the true religion. I have a list of religions on my screen including Jews, Christen, Islam, Atheism, Agnostic, Hinduism, Sikhism etc.

The question is why God is necessary in our life. I am not a debater nor I want to convert any one toward religion. I am not here to fight nor for any discussion. I just write what I understand and if someone have a better understanding than share it.

Ok, Most of ppl ask same question again and again that why God is necessary? Some ppl says that God is not necessary. No hell No heaven. Well let me tell you why God is necessary.

1. Let suppose I am a Chief judge and my son raped your sister or mother and the case is in my custody. I will decide weather to punish the rapist or not. At that moment what you will expect from me?... You will expect that I should punish my son because he did something wrong with your sister or mother. But I cannot punish my Son. he is my beloved son. how I can punish him?. I have the power to free the rapist I am the chief judge. I dont care about any rule of this world. I set my own rules. Govt, Police, Army they cant even touch me. I hold the judiciary. Now tell me what will be your response. Will you say OK mr Cheif Judge you have the power and you can do what ever you want. or will you appeal for justice? Surely you will appeal for Justice. But I dont care about you why should i listen to you. Who you are a poor man. I am cheif judge. I have the power. Lol. at that moment you will think when a poor man do a crime a judge punish him but when a judge do a crime who will punish him?

Dude without God existence we cannot live in this society where powerful kill the poor. if there is not God it means there is no rule for powerful ppl. There is no rule for president. No rule of chief of army, No rule for Cheif judge, No rule for media channel owner. Come one this planet will become jungle law. If you are powerful then you can do anything you want to do.

Now see what God command us. God says even if your son commit any sin and you are the judge. Punish your son. if you will not do this I will put you in hell.

God says if you are in Govt do justice with ppl. If you will use your power wrong then I will punish you.

We need God and Heaven and hell to make this world peaceful. If you guys say no we dnot need God and Heaven and hell concept. Then let ppl do what they are doing. Who you are to stop them? If someone killing some one then let them do. If you have power then stop them and if you do not have power then let these ppl kill you also. Lol. Jungle law.

God says do not rob, Do not rape, Give charity, live with humanity, respect your parents, Help your neighbor, God says even if someone do bad with you forgive him. Do not take revenge. but if someone try to kill you just fight in self defense.

for example today if i claim that I am the messenger of God. Now tell me what problem do you have with my claim?. If you dont want to accept do not accept but you have no right to kill me. It is my life, My own throat, My own voice, my own soul, my own body and i am using my own things and calming something. what problem you have in it? if you dont want to listen to me just put fingers in your ears. but if you try to kill me then i have full right to fight with you in self defense.

Those who says Jesus will save us on the day of judgment or Muhammad will save us are the biggest liar. I know some ppl do not actually understand religion and they try to earn money from religion. Like priest (in Christianity) and Mulla (in Islam) but they are the biggest culprit. God will surely punish them all because they spread wrong religion.

I have a strong and logical believe that God will judge every person and give reward according to the deeds. If someone do bad deeds will go to hell and if some one do good deeds will go to heaven.

Well now it is my personal believe if anybody dont want to accept just do not accept. but i believe in it. what problem do you have if I believe in something. I just share it with you guys if you reject its upto you. My duty is only to convey the message. Thats all
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-02-2014, 01:26 PM
RE: Why God is necessary.
A. This doesn't belong in Introductions
B. None of what you said made any sense.

Truth seeker.
[+] 3 users Like diddo97's post
14-02-2014, 01:33 PM
Wow, that physically hurt me to read. Is English your third language?

Check out my atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-02-2014, 01:34 PM
(14-02-2014 01:33 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Wow, that physically hurt me to read. Is English your third language?

I've seen worse...

Truth seeker.
14-02-2014, 01:37 PM
(14-02-2014 01:22 PM)khuram Wrote:  Hello Guys,

Now days I am trying to search the true religion. I have a list of religions on my screen including Jews, Christen, Islam, Atheism, Agnostic, Hinduism, Sikhism etc.

The question is why God is necessary in our life. I am not a debater nor I want to convert any one toward religion. I am not here to fight nor for any discussion. I just write what I understand and if someone have a better understanding than share it.

Ok, Most of ppl ask same question again and again that why God is necessary? Some ppl says that God is not necessary. No hell No heaven. Well let me tell you why God is necessary.

1. Let suppose I am a Chief judge and my son raped your sister or mother and the case is in my custody. I will decide weather to punish the rapist or not. At that moment what you will expect from me?... You will expect that I should punish my son because he did something wrong with your sister or mother. But I cannot punish my Son. he is my beloved son. how I can punish him?. I have the power to free the rapist I am the chief judge. I dont care about any rule of this world. I set my own rules. Govt, Police, Army they cant even touch me. I hold the judiciary. Now tell me what will be your response. Will you say OK mr Cheif Judge you have the power and you can do what ever you want. or will you appeal for justice? Surely you will appeal for Justice. But I dont care about you why should i listen to you. Who you are a poor man. I am cheif judge. I have the power. Lol. at that moment you will think when a poor man do a crime a judge punish him but when a judge do a crime who will punish him?

Dude without God existence we cannot live in this society where powerful kill the poor. if there is not God it means there is no rule for powerful ppl. There is no rule for president. No rule of chief of army, No rule for Cheif judge, No rule for media channel owner. Come one this planet will become jungle law. If you are powerful then you can do anything you want to do.

Now see what God command us. God says even if your son commit any sin and you are the judge. Punish your son. if you will not do this I will put you in hell.

God says if you are in Govt do justice with ppl. If you will use your power wrong then I will punish you.

We need God and Heaven and hell to make this world peaceful. If you guys say no we dnot need God and Heaven and hell concept. Then let ppl do what they are doing. Who you are to stop them? If someone killing some one then let them do. If you have power then stop them and if you do not have power then let these ppl kill you also. Lol. Jungle law.

God says do not rob, Do not rape, Give charity, live with humanity, respect your parents, Help your neighbor, God says even if someone do bad with you forgive him. Do not take revenge. but if someone try to kill you just fight in self defense.

for example today if i claim that I am the messenger of God. Now tell me what problem do you have with my claim?. If you dont want to accept do not accept but you have no right to kill me. It is my life, My own throat, My own voice, my own soul, my own body and i am using my own things and calming something. what problem you have in it? if you dont want to listen to me just put fingers in your ears. but if you try to kill me then i have full right to fight with you in self defense.

Those who says Jesus will save us on the day of judgment or Muhammad will save us are the biggest liar. I know some ppl do not actually understand religion and they try to earn money from religion. Like priest (in Christianity) and Mulla (in Islam) but they are the biggest culprit. God will surely punish them all because they spread wrong religion.

I have a strong and logical believe that God will judge every person and give reward according to the deeds. If someone do bad deeds will go to hell and if some one do good deeds will go to heaven.

Well now it is my personal believe if anybody dont want to accept just do not accept. but i believe in it. what problem do you have if I believe in something. I just share it with you guys if you reject its upto you. My duty is only to convey the message. Thats all

Kurt and me have a message for you

(For anyone who asks, I'm on vacation this week, so I'm back for these 9 days or so)

[Image: 9f6.gif]
[+] 4 users Like ELK12695's post
14-02-2014, 01:37 PM (This post was last modified: 14-02-2014 01:45 PM by nach_in.)
Agnosticism and atheism are not a religion, if you say you're trying to decide among options, AT LEAST, educate yourself about what those options are.

And if you need the concept of god to know you don't have to randomly kill people, then I must conclude you're an amoral sociopath and a danger to society and you should go live alone in the woods.

I mean, seriously! can't you people can't come up with any argument not to hurt other people other than "my imaginary friends says so"?!
And then, you bunch of sick bastards, dare to come in here and say we are the immoral ones and we'll burn in hell!! FFS!

And why would we want to kill you because you say you're a messenger from god?! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 7 users Like nach_in's post
14-02-2014, 01:42 PM
Muttonhead. Someone move this outta the intro section so's we can insult this fool properly. Dodgy

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
14-02-2014, 01:43 PM
(14-02-2014 01:22 PM)khuram Wrote:  Hello Guys,

Yup, choose Atheism.

It is the one true religion.

Go with that.

Thumbsup

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
14-02-2014, 01:50 PM
(14-02-2014 01:22 PM)khuram Wrote:  Those who says Jesus will save us on the day of judgment or Muhammad will save us are the biggest liar.

(14-02-2014 01:22 PM)khuram Wrote:  I know some ppl do not actually understand religion

You "ppl" like you who fell asleep during religion class, and got an F on the Islam test?

[Image: 9f6.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
14-02-2014, 02:01 PM (This post was last modified: 14-02-2014 02:22 PM by Bows and Arrows.)
(14-02-2014 01:26 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  A. This doesn't belong in Introductions
B. None of what you said made any sense.

I find it funny that even the guy with the neg rating is calling you out.

To the OP- You are not the first nor the last to come here with your grand plan, let me save you some trouble....we aren't buying the shit you are selling.

Be gone or we will call the witch to drop a house on you.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 4 users Like Bows and Arrows's post