A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

John Lennon

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-02-2014, 10:14 PM
RE: Why God is necessary.
Your analogy is BS and you don't even know how the fundamental principals of how the legal system works. If this was a class, you would be getting an F.
14-02-2014, 10:15 PM
I hate that song.

Just my personal opinion.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
14-02-2014, 10:27 PM (This post was last modified: 14-02-2014 10:44 PM by Astreja.)
(14-02-2014 01:22 PM)khuram Wrote:  Now days I am trying to search the true religion.

I don't think there is a "true religion" at all. I think that there are major flaws in all of the popular ones, and a startling lack of evidence for the claims these religions make.

Quote:But I cannot punish my Son. he is my beloved son. how I can punish him?

Easily. If you're the chief judge, you have a duty to do your job, or resign and let someone else punish your son.

Quote:I set my own rules. Govt, Police, Army they cant even touch me. I hold the judiciary.

This is exactly the problem with a god as Chief Judge -- No accountability. What happens if the god is corrupt or evil? No justice there either.

Quote:Dude without God existence we cannot live in this society where powerful kill the poor.

Well, I think you've just disproved the god that you want to believe in. Powerful people do kill the poor, and your god does nothing at all about it.

Nothing. Not a thing. By its lack of timely action, your hypothetical god has become an accessory to all the crimes it has ignored. If it chooses to send anyone to hell for what they did in life, it must also send itself there, as it is also a criminal.

(Springy G picks up gavel and strikes it on the desk) *BANG* Case dismissed.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-02-2014, 10:37 PM
Open another such thread and I`ll role over it in the panzer!

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 2 users Like The Germans are coming's post
14-02-2014, 11:18 PM
(14-02-2014 01:22 PM)khuram Wrote:  1. Let suppose I am a Chief judge and my son raped your sister or mother and the case is in my custody. I will decide weather to punish the rapist or not. At that moment what you will expect from me?... You will expect that I should punish my son because he did something wrong with your sister or mother. But I cannot punish my Son. he is my beloved son. how I can punish him?. I have the power to free the rapist I am the chief judge. I dont care about any rule of this world. I set my own rules. Govt, Police, Army they cant even touch me. I hold the judiciary. Now tell me what will be your response. Will you say OK mr Cheif Judge you have the power and you can do what ever you want. or will you appeal for justice? Surely you will appeal for Justice. But I dont care about you why should i listen to you. Who you are a poor man. I am cheif judge. I have the power. Lol. at that moment you will think when a poor man do a crime a judge punish him but when a judge do a crime who will punish him?

No, I would expect you to recuse yourself; to step down and let another judge handle the case to prevent your own bias from coloring your decision.

Also Judges don't make laws, they rule on and interpret them; laws themselves are created by legislators. The person in your example isn't a Judge, he's a dictator.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
15-02-2014, 11:17 AM
(14-02-2014 01:22 PM)khuram Wrote:  Hello Guys,

Now days I am trying to search the true religion. I have a list of religions on my screen including Jews, Christen, Islam, Atheism, Agnostic, Hinduism, Sikhism etc.

The question is why God is necessary in our life. I am not a debater nor I want to convert any one toward religion. I am not here to fight nor for any discussion. I just write what I understand and if someone have a better understanding than share it.

Ok, Most of ppl ask same question again and again that why God is necessary? Some ppl says that God is not necessary. No hell No heaven. Well let me tell you why God is necessary.

1. Let suppose I am a Chief judge and my son raped your sister or mother and the case is in my custody. I will decide weather to punish the rapist or not. At that moment what you will expect from me?... You will expect that I should punish my son because he did something wrong with your sister or mother. But I cannot punish my Son. he is my beloved son. how I can punish him?. I have the power to free the rapist I am the chief judge. I dont care about any rule of this world. I set my own rules. Govt, Police, Army they cant even touch me. I hold the judiciary. Now tell me what will be your response. Will you say OK mr Cheif Judge you have the power and you can do what ever you want. or will you appeal for justice? Surely you will appeal for Justice. But I dont care about you why should i listen to you. Who you are a poor man. I am cheif judge. I have the power. Lol. at that moment you will think when a poor man do a crime a judge punish him but when a judge do a crime who will punish him?

Dude without God existence we cannot live in this society where powerful kill the poor. if there is not God it means there is no rule for powerful ppl. There is no rule for president. No rule of chief of army, No rule for Cheif judge, No rule for media channel owner. Come one this planet will become jungle law. If you are powerful then you can do anything you want to do.

Now see what God command us. God says even if your son commit any sin and you are the judge. Punish your son. if you will not do this I will put you in hell.

God says if you are in Govt do justice with ppl. If you will use your power wrong then I will punish you.

We need God and Heaven and hell to make this world peaceful. If you guys say no we dnot need God and Heaven and hell concept. Then let ppl do what they are doing. Who you are to stop them? If someone killing some one then let them do. If you have power then stop them and if you do not have power then let these ppl kill you also. Lol. Jungle law.

God says do not rob, Do not rape, Give charity, live with humanity, respect your parents, Help your neighbor, God says even if someone do bad with you forgive him. Do not take revenge. but if someone try to kill you just fight in self defense.

for example today if i claim that I am the messenger of God. Now tell me what problem do you have with my claim?. If you dont want to accept do not accept but you have no right to kill me. It is my life, My own throat, My own voice, my own soul, my own body and i am using my own things and calming something. what problem you have in it? if you dont want to listen to me just put fingers in your ears. but if you try to kill me then i have full right to fight with you in self defense.

Those who says Jesus will save us on the day of judgment or Muhammad will save us are the biggest liar. I know some ppl do not actually understand religion and they try to earn money from religion. Like priest (in Christianity) and Mulla (in Islam) but they are the biggest culprit. God will surely punish them all because they spread wrong religion.

I have a strong and logical believe that God will judge every person and give reward according to the deeds. If someone do bad deeds will go to hell and if some one do good deeds will go to heaven.

Well now it is my personal believe if anybody dont want to accept just do not accept. but i believe in it. what problem do you have if I believe in something. I just share it with you guys if you reject its upto you. My duty is only to convey the message. Thats all

Oh the stupid....

Rape is a felony charge and is tried by jury, not by a judge. Plus any judge whose son was on trial would not be allowed to preside due to conflict of interest, and if they tried the victim could file suit in federal court against the county for it. Source: my mother who works as a lawyer for the federal courts specializing in appellate and constitutional law.

Second problem with this argument is that statistics of prison populations show atheists are far LESS likely than theists or religious people. The percentage of non-believers in prisons in the US is far FAR less than the percentage of non-believers in the general population. And there is some evidence to show that those countries that are the least religious have the lowest rates of crime.

Third problem is that your god explicitly endorses rape, murder, genocide, in several places in the bible. Indeed the worst cases of inhumanity in western history are motivated by religion.
15-02-2014, 03:17 PM
I would hope that by now you guys know that we're talking to ourselves, the fucktard OP has left the room. This post was meant to incite, and he/she is back on a religious forum spouting off about how he got "them atheists". Drinking Beverage

It really does get tiresome at times.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
15-02-2014, 03:38 PM
(14-02-2014 01:22 PM)khuram Wrote:  Hello Guys,

Now days I am trying to search the true religion. I have a list of religions on my screen including Jews, Christen, Islam, Atheism, Agnostic, Hinduism, Sikhism etc.

The question is why God is necessary in our life. I am not a debater nor I want to convert any one toward religion. I am not here to fight nor for any discussion. I just write what I understand and if someone have a better understanding than share it.

Ok, Most of ppl ask same question again and again that why God is necessary? Some ppl says that God is not necessary. No hell No heaven. Well let me tell you why God is necessary.

1. Let suppose I am a Chief judge and my son raped your sister or mother and the case is in my custody. I will decide weather to punish the rapist or not. At that moment what you will expect from me?... You will expect that I should punish my son because he did something wrong with your sister or mother. But I cannot punish my Son. he is my beloved son. how I can punish him?. I have the power to free the rapist I am the chief judge. I dont care about any rule of this world. I set my own rules. Govt, Police, Army they cant even touch me. I hold the judiciary. Now tell me what will be your response. Will you say OK mr Cheif Judge you have the power and you can do what ever you want. or will you appeal for justice? Surely you will appeal for Justice. But I dont care about you why should i listen to you. Who you are a poor man. I am cheif judge. I have the power. Lol. at that moment you will think when a poor man do a crime a judge punish him but when a judge do a crime who will punish him?

Dude without God existence we cannot live in this society where powerful kill the poor. if there is not God it means there is no rule for powerful ppl. There is no rule for president. No rule of chief of army, No rule for Cheif judge, No rule for media channel owner. Come one this planet will become jungle law. If you are powerful then you can do anything you want to do.

Now see what God command us. God says even if your son commit any sin and you are the judge. Punish your son. if you will not do this I will put you in hell.

God says if you are in Govt do justice with ppl. If you will use your power wrong then I will punish you.

We need God and Heaven and hell to make this world peaceful. If you guys say no we dnot need God and Heaven and hell concept. Then let ppl do what they are doing. Who you are to stop them? If someone killing some one then let them do. If you have power then stop them and if you do not have power then let these ppl kill you also. Lol. Jungle law.

God says do not rob, Do not rape, Give charity, live with humanity, respect your parents, Help your neighbor, God says even if someone do bad with you forgive him. Do not take revenge. but if someone try to kill you just fight in self defense.

for example today if i claim that I am the messenger of God. Now tell me what problem do you have with my claim?. If you dont want to accept do not accept but you have no right to kill me. It is my life, My own throat, My own voice, my own soul, my own body and i am using my own things and calming something. what problem you have in it? if you dont want to listen to me just put fingers in your ears. but if you try to kill me then i have full right to fight with you in self defense.

Those who says Jesus will save us on the day of judgment or Muhammad will save us are the biggest liar. I know some ppl do not actually understand religion and they try to earn money from religion. Like priest (in Christianity) and Mulla (in Islam) but they are the biggest culprit. God will surely punish them all because they spread wrong religion.

I have a strong and logical believe that God will judge every person and give reward according to the deeds. If someone do bad deeds will go to hell and if some one do good deeds will go to heaven.

Well now it is my personal believe if anybody dont want to accept just do not accept. but i believe in it. what problem do you have if I believe in something. I just share it with you guys if you reject its upto you. My duty is only to convey the message. Thats all

As much as I can decipher out of this, it seems like you believe because you want there to be a 'cosmic justice' giver. You want to believe that, even if people get away with atrocities and crimes while they are alive, it's okay because they'll get justice in the afterlife.

Sorry, it doesn't work that way. Some very bad people will get away with their crimes, and some very good people will go through life unrewarded. That's the reality of... well... reality.

Get over it.

The only way to improve the situation is to do the most good and the least bad while you are alive.

Your wishful thinking is not justification for belief.

And, as others have said, atheism and agnosticism...not religions.
[+] 1 user Likes Simon Moon's post
15-02-2014, 03:42 PM
I made it through the first three paragraphs. I had to stop because I was afraid my brain would implode.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post