Why God is necessary.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
15-02-2014, 03:43 PM
RE: Why God is necessary.
(15-02-2014 03:17 PM)War Horse Wrote:  I would hope that by now you guys know that we're talking to ourselves, the fucktard OP has left the room. This post was meant to incite, and he/she is back on a religious forum spouting off about how he got "them atheists". Drinking Beverage

It really does get tiresome at times.

[Image: hit-run.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes meremortal's post
15-02-2014, 06:53 PM
(14-02-2014 02:34 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(14-02-2014 01:42 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Muttonhead. Someone move this outta the intro section so's we can insult this fool properly. Dodgy

I like a good MLT, mutton, lettuce and tomato when the mutton is nice and lean!

They are so perky! Just love them!!

I'm glad you know this movie!

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
15-02-2014, 11:55 PM
(14-02-2014 01:22 PM)khuram Wrote:  The question is why God is necessary in our life. I am not a debater nor I want to convert any one toward religion. I am not here to fight nor for any discussion. I just write what I understand and if someone have a better understanding than share it.

No-one here is interested in just sharing - we have an internet's worth of crap for that. We want discussion as a minimum, debate possibly, and some thrive on poo slinging.

That said, most of us here don't believe in any deities, so clearly, they are not necessary in our lives.

Softly, softly, catchee monkey.
16-02-2014, 08:27 AM
[Image: 1796527_244608769044649_2025480048_n.jpg]

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
16-02-2014, 08:34 AM
(14-02-2014 01:22 PM)khuram Wrote:  The question is why God is necessary in our life.

It isn't. No superstition is.

/fucking thread.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
16-02-2014, 10:48 AM (This post was last modified: 16-02-2014 11:08 AM by Logisch.)
(14-02-2014 01:22 PM)khuram Wrote:  Hello Guys,

Now days I am trying to search the true religion. I have a list of religions on my screen including Jews, Christen, Islam, Atheism, Agnostic, Hinduism, Sikhism etc.

Who says there is a true religion, and how would you know if there is a true religion? What if the truth has nothing to do with religion?

(14-02-2014 01:22 PM)khuram Wrote:  The question is why God is necessary in our life. I am not a debater nor I want to convert any one toward religion. I am not here to fight nor for any discussion. I just write what I understand and if someone have a better understanding than share it.

Ok, Most of ppl ask same question again and again that why God is necessary? Some ppl says that God is not necessary. No hell No heaven. Well let me tell you why God is necessary.

Your writing states otherwise. But sure, we'll entertain.

(14-02-2014 01:22 PM)khuram Wrote:  1. Let suppose I am a Chief judge and my son raped your sister or mother and the case is in my custody. I will decide weather to punish the rapist or not. At that moment what you will expect from me?... You will expect that I should punish my son because he did something wrong with your sister or mother. But I cannot punish my Son. he is my beloved son. how I can punish him?. I have the power to free the rapist I am the chief judge. I dont care about any rule of this world. I set my own rules. Govt, Police, Army they cant even touch me. I hold the judiciary. Now tell me what will be your response. Will you say OK mr Cheif Judge you have the power and you can do what ever you want. or will you appeal for justice? Surely you will appeal for Justice. But I dont care about you why should i listen to you. Who you are a poor man. I am cheif judge. I have the power. Lol. at that moment you will think when a poor man do a crime a judge punish him but when a judge do a crime who will punish him?

It sounds like the judge is biased and a shitty judge. That has nothing to do with a god. That has more to do with a society that doesn't appoint a fair and unbiased judge. That's a social issue.

(14-02-2014 01:22 PM)khuram Wrote:  Dude without God existence we cannot live in this society where powerful kill the poor. if there is not God it means there is no rule for powerful ppl. There is no rule for president. No rule of chief of army, No rule for Cheif judge, No rule for media channel owner. Come one this planet will become jungle law. If you are powerful then you can do anything you want to do.

They call that capitalism. Capitalism exists. I have yet to see "jungle law" and thus far don't have any desire to put on a loin cloth, grab a spear and go stabbing random people. I don't believe in a god, so explain that to me. On the contrary, I enjoy helping people to help people. I could give 2 shits if I have to spend eternity with my loved ones, and anyone who would tell me that if I don't do good things that I'll be tossed into an eternal hell chamber sounds like the most sadistic person to have ever existed. What kind of stupid shit is that?

Oh wait... it sounds like the mechanism to control masses of people who can't think for themselves... fear mongering. Yeah, that sounds reasonable. NOT.

(14-02-2014 01:22 PM)khuram Wrote:  Now see what God command us. God says even if your son commit any sin and you are the judge. Punish your son. if you will not do this I will put you in hell.

So if your son does something wrong, commits a finite crime, would you toss him in a furnace where his skin will crackle and roast from his bones for all of eternity? Because if you would, that would make you the most sinister, insane and cruel person ever. That is the god you propose. A sadistic, evil and cruel god that would punish people for all eternity over finite crimes committed in an infinitesimal time frame compared to the rest of eternity.

People are accountable to themselves, society and the people around them for what they do in a society. They should be held accountable as such, you don't need a god to be held accountable for your actions.

But anyone who proposes that someone be tortured for an eternity over finite crimes is easily worse than those most sever and cruel tyrants to have ever lived.

(14-02-2014 01:22 PM)khuram Wrote:  God says if you are in Govt do justice with ppl. If you will use your power wrong then I will punish you.

And from what source do you get this?

(14-02-2014 01:22 PM)khuram Wrote:  We need God and Heaven and hell to make this world peaceful. If you guys say no we dnot need God and Heaven and hell concept. Then let ppl do what they are doing. Who you are to stop them? If someone killing some one then let them do. If you have power then stop them and if you do not have power then let these ppl kill you also. Lol. Jungle law.

People need to be threatened with the most severe and cruel punishment ever imagined to be good people? That's the stupidest fucking thing i've ever heard. To raise good children, to you threaten to tie them up and beat the shit out of them or threaten to light them on fire so they'll be good? Because I'm pretty sure that'd make you the worst parent to have ever lived. So why would it be justifiable that god would need to threaten with such things to "keep people in line" - have you ever considered that you support an insane and cruel god that makes no sense? I've seen more reasonable and moral humans than the god you propose. Also, what proof do you have that such a god exists and such things exist and that these are moral things to propose?

Do you need the constant fear of eternal damnation to keep you being a good person? Because if you're incapable of being good without it, you might need to check into a psychiatrist and seek mental help.

(14-02-2014 01:22 PM)khuram Wrote:  God says do not rob, Do not rape, Give charity, live with humanity, respect your parents, Help your neighbor, God says even if someone do bad with you forgive him. Do not take revenge. but if someone try to kill you just fight in self defense.

You don't need a god to tell you that it's wrong to kill, pillage, rape, etc... just as you don't need a god to tell you to be good. Prove to me that you do, because the burden of proof is on the person who proposes the god and also proposes that this comes from god. Otherwise, bullshit.

(14-02-2014 01:22 PM)khuram Wrote:  for example today if i claim that I am the messenger of God. Now tell me what problem do you have with my claim?. If you dont want to accept do not accept but you have no right to kill me. It is my life, My own throat, My own voice, my own soul, my own body and i am using my own things and calming something. what problem you have in it? if you dont want to listen to me just put fingers in your ears. but if you try to kill me then i have full right to fight with you in self defense.

My problem is that you have no proof or evidence that you're a messenger from god. You have a ridiculous amount of hypocrisy. You said your intention wasn't to come here to preach or try and convince anyone, however, your argument says otherwise.

You state you're a messenger from god, how do you determine this? How do you validate this claim?

You propose that people need the fear of eternal torture of the worst kind imaginable to be good people, but need the promise of eternal reward as well to be good. However, you state no reason why this is a reasonable of sane proposition. I fear no eternal damnation or eternal reward, yet I'm a rational, kind and good human being. I don't harm others, I do good things, I give to charity, I help the homeless. I give no fucks about a reward, I do it because it's the good thing to do. So in other words, your argument makes no sense and lacks substance and evidence to prove it to be true.

You also state that you require a god to rule over the rich. This is also false. If people don't want to be stepped on by shitty people, they need to grow some balls and do something about it as a society. Besides, what would a god do or give 2 shits about if someone is good at capitalism? "Oh rich boy John, you made a huge oil company, you make shit tons of money and you've put others out of the industry. That's just not fair, guess I need to curse you with some bad luck so the poor people feel good about themselves." lol what?

(14-02-2014 01:22 PM)khuram Wrote:  Those who says Jesus will save us on the day of judgment or Muhammad will save us are the biggest liar. I know some ppl do not actually understand religion and they try to earn money from religion. Like priest (in Christianity) and Mulla (in Islam) but they are the biggest culprit. God will surely punish them all because they spread wrong religion.

Prove to me that they are more incorrect than you. From what "proof" have you come to this conclusion that your expectations are any different than theirs, and that your interpretation of what is correct is any different than theirs? What evidence do you have to stand on to prove that your beliefs are any more or less correct than theirs?

Each religious person of various beliefs will tell you that theirs is correct, that they have it right and the other person has it wrong. Yet no one stops to think how ridiculous it is that there are hundreds of religions, thousands of denominations. There are billions of galaxies in the universe and in each of those, billions of stars with the potential of billions of planets. Yet we are arrogant enough in our ways to say, "On this particular place on this planet, in this particular part of this galaxy, in this particular part of the universe, a magical sky daddy favors my people for our beliefs in a favorable region of this special rock in which case he has told us that he has a favorite rotation on a favorite day of the week and that our particular book is the correct one and everyone else is incorrect about theirs. He has favorite foods, tells us what kind of clothes to wear. He tells us very specifically how we can treat people or treat slaves, even though it isn't consistent with the way people act thousands of years later. He favors people who specifically have their genitalia cut a specific way and potentially favors people with silly hats. We pray on specific days on this particular rock in this particular region of space, and if we work on a holy day, we should probably make sure we kill each other for that. Oh and female periods are icky and evil. Yes, that seems quite reasonable."

(14-02-2014 01:22 PM)khuram Wrote:  I have a strong and logical believe that God will judge every person and give reward according to the deeds. If someone do bad deeds will go to hell and if some one do good deeds will go to heaven.

No you don't. Nothing of what you have stated here is logical, you need to prove to anyone that your argument is logical.

(14-02-2014 01:22 PM)khuram Wrote:  Well now it is my personal believe if anybody dont want to accept just do not accept. but i believe in it. what problem do you have if I believe in something. I just share it with you guys if you reject its upto you. My duty is only to convey the message. Thats all

I fully reject your irrational discussion.

It lacks:

- Logic
- Morality
- Proof and evidence of any kind
- Reason
- Explanation as to why it is correct
- Reasonable explanation in comparison to other beliefs
- Lacks support for your burden of proof.

Nothing of what you have stated meets your burden of proof, evidence or any logical explanation of why a god is needed.

In other words, your entire argument can be summed up as:

"The world is hard to live in. If there is no god, this means I have to do things on my own, that sounds hard. I'd rather someone else do the hard shit for me, so I'm going to come up with a lot of self interpreted things that sound good to me to explain it so I feel better. That way, when I die, I can hope there's something out there because more than likely I haven't got the balls to man up and make my own decisions. I also hate that people I don't like get unfairly punished, so I'm going to imagine a place of eternal torment because I wish bad things upon them, so it makes me feel better wishing that horrible things happen to them because people don't punish them the way I want to see them punished."

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post