Why God let crime?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-05-2014, 11:09 AM
RE: Why God let crime?
(21-05-2014 06:25 AM)flius Wrote:  Why God let crime in this world? He just handed heaven and hell?

According to Christians is because the free will.Hobo
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-05-2014, 11:11 AM
(21-05-2014 11:09 AM)Leo Wrote:  
(21-05-2014 06:25 AM)flius Wrote:  Why God let crime in this world? He just handed heaven and hell?

According to Christians is because the free will.Hobo

Which is already predetermined because god knows it's going to happen. He knows you're going to hell infinite years before your birth, and if he doesn't help you, he doesn't help you.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
21-05-2014, 11:47 AM
(21-05-2014 10:50 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  Is Flius using Google translate?

I'm going to run my next response to him through five languages and then back into English.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
21-05-2014, 12:41 PM
This reply will be run through Icelandic and then Japanese then back to English to see how well the translation holds up.

Several days ago, I was writing a superhero story. The superhero in question had lived more than a couple lives on different planets, even in different universes. In one of those lives, he developed his super powers and ended up becoming a horrible tyrant, controlling or attempting to control everything on the planet. Despite many assassination attempts, he eventually died in his sleep.

His next life was spent as a blind homeless man who had been born blind at birth.
He was completely dependent on others for his sustained life. He spent over 50 years needing others in order to get around on this not so modern world. This life humbled him and he learned to basically not be a dick to others just because you have powers.

His next life he was granted his powers back and in turn he helped people when he could but didn't topple oppressive regimes or attempt to transport all of the starving people around the world to various spots in the US where they could get food. He did help transport supplies to the hungry but didn't want to go over board with the powers.

Stories surfaced about a pregnant woman about to be killed in some islamic sharia law country and he wanted to drop the entire city down into the mantle of the earth, but if he did, it wouldn't stop there. He would bury every senator and judge throughout the world that HE felt was corrupt.

He wasn't all knowing, nor all powerful but he was quite powerful enough to open up gateways from the earth to the sun, so he could remove all nuclear weapons, remove all trash and remove anyone or anything he didn't like.

He was like Batman who refused to kill the Joker because if he let himself go down that path, he wouldn't be able to stop.

So my character would stop crime in his general area when he saw it, but felt it was better to let the non-powered humans handle their own societal mess in their own way. His way was too violent.

Translation

A few days ago , I was writing a story of superhero . In space different , super hero in question , had been than a couple living in a different planet . In one of you alive , develop ESP , terrible tyrant , he had come to attempt to control the entire planet and control . In spite of the attempt of assassination of some , he died during his sleep eventually .

His life the next , I spent as a man of homeless blind born blind at birth .
He was completely dependent on others for his life sustained . He spent more than 50 years you need other people in order to avoid not a very modern world this . This life is calm him , he is only because you have the power , I learned that it is impossible elsewhere Dick actually .

Giving the power to turn his back next to his life , he or overthrow a repressive regime , they can get food , to various spots in the United States , all over the world when you are not trying to transfer the people of hunger , he was helped people . He 's helped transport goods to the hungry , I did not want to go on top of the power board .

Surfaced for pregnant women who are killed in the country of Islamic Sharia law some , the story , I wanted to drop the whole city to the mantle of the earth he is down , but if he did, it would not stop there . To fill each senator , he wanted to determine the world that he felt is was broken .

Even know everything , he was not as powerful of all , so that to remove the debris of remove all nuclear weapons of all , you can remove or someone , something he did not like , he , Sun Earth enough to open the gate from , it was very powerful .

He himself let go this way , he was like a Batman refused to kill if Joker will not be able to stop him.

So when he saw it , my character is , stop the crime in the general area of him, but they are in their own way , to be able to power to deal with confusion social their own , it is more I would have felt good . The road was too violent .

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
21-05-2014, 01:02 PM

For the same reason the Easter Bunny didn't bring me any chocolate.
[+] 3 users Like Drunkin Druid's post
21-05-2014, 01:35 PM
(21-05-2014 01:02 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  

For the same reason the Easter Bunny didn't bring me any chocolate.
That IS a crime. Friggin Easter Bunny. Dodgy

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
22-05-2014, 05:50 AM
Shit happens, doesn't mean any gods exist.

[Image: keep-calm-because-god-doesn-t-exist-1.png]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
22-05-2014, 09:15 AM
Why God let crime?
With meditation you can see vision of your life before now but it is hard to achieve that stage.

Using Tapatalk
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-05-2014, 09:15 AM
Why God let crime?
(22-05-2014 05:50 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Shit happens, doesn't mean any gods exist.

[Image: keep-calm-because-god-doesn-t-exist-1.png]

Sure God is not exist.

Using Tapatalk
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-05-2014, 09:18 AM
(22-05-2014 09:15 AM)flius Wrote:  With meditation you can see vision of your life before now but it is hard to achieve that stage.

....oh, so "past lives" woo, now? Hobo

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop