Why I Believe

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3 Average
04-05-2017, 07:33 AM
RE: Why I Believe
(04-05-2017 07:16 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(04-05-2017 05:06 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I lied. Heart

Also don't entirely disagree. Loving her forever does not mean being blind to her flaws, namely woofuckery. Maybe it is time for Daisy Ridley to ascend. Big Grin
Or maybe Milla Jovovich, those little boobs with the hard pointy nipples are divine, mmm I could nibble on those for hours. Tongue

> Google the PURPLE MAGAZINE archives if you want to have a closer look at them. She did a nude pictorial several years ago. Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2017, 07:35 AM
(04-05-2017 07:33 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  
(04-05-2017 07:16 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Or maybe Milla Jovovich, those little boobs with the hard pointy nipples are divine, mmm I could nibble on those for hours. Tongue

> Google the PURPLE MAGAZINE archives if you want to have a closer look at them. She did a nude pictorial several years ago. Thumbsup

Thanks mate I'm definitely going to take a peek. Big Grin
04-05-2017, 07:36 AM
(04-05-2017 07:29 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  
(04-05-2017 07:24 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I did the same during my transition to atheism from Xtianity. Although, I kind of looked at it as more of a time to figure everything out (and less about a label) since I was only agnostic for about a year. It was more of a stopping point for me than a philosophical stance.

> Is there still a spiritual side (for want of a better term) in being an atheist yogini? My last girlfriend was an atheist and avid yoga practitioner, but we never discussed that and I never thought to bring it up. Consider

I definitely find spirituality in my yoga practice, but not in the woo sense. I use it as a time to connect with myself and I have incorporated many yogic principles into my life.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
04-05-2017, 07:40 AM
(04-05-2017 07:36 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(04-05-2017 07:29 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  > Is there still a spiritual side (for want of a better term) in being an atheist yogini? My last girlfriend was an atheist and avid yoga practitioner, but we never discussed that and I never thought to bring it up. Consider

I definitely find spirituality in my yoga practice, but not in the woo sense. I use it as a time to connect with myself and I have incorporated many yogic principles into my life.

> Any suggested reading? As a freethinker and humanist, I'm interested in that sort of thing.
04-05-2017, 07:47 AM
(04-05-2017 07:40 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  
(04-05-2017 07:36 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I definitely find spirituality in my yoga practice, but not in the woo sense. I use it as a time to connect with myself and I have incorporated many yogic principles into my life.

> Any suggested reading? As a freethinker and humanist, I'm interested in that sort of thing.

Sure: Light on Yoga, Light on Pranayama, Light on Life--all three books by B.K.S. Iyengar. The Yoga Sutras: An Essential Guide to the Heart of Yoga Philosophy by Nicolai Bachman.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
04-05-2017, 07:54 AM
(04-05-2017 05:47 AM)Vera Wrote:  I think I'd rather be obsessed with scientists, astronauts or musicians, preferably of the classically-trained variety.

Celebrities are awash in candids and I draw my Gwynnies... celebrity obsession already exists, so my actual insanity is obscured. Laugh out load

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
04-05-2017, 07:58 AM
(04-05-2017 07:54 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(04-05-2017 05:47 AM)Vera Wrote:  I think I'd rather be obsessed with scientists, astronauts or musicians, preferably of the classically-trained variety.

Celebrities are awash in candids and I draw my Gwynnies... celebrity obsession already exists, so my actual insanity is obscured. Laugh out load

Bullshit, you're one of the most straight up level headed guys on here, sharp too.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
04-05-2017, 08:00 AM
You live, you die

“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” ~ Oscar Wilde
[+] 2 users Like SeaJay's post
04-05-2017, 08:04 AM
(04-05-2017 07:54 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  my actual insanity is obscured.

Best we can all hope for, Johnny dear, ain't it...

One wave short of a shipwreck...

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
04-05-2017, 08:10 AM

“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” ~ Oscar Wilde
[+] 2 users Like SeaJay's post