Why I Believe

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3 Average
22-05-2017, 03:17 AM
RE: Why I Believe
That's just...genuinely baffling. Like wanting to believe there is a creator, is fine but wanting to FEAR a higher power?

Are you also into submissive sex stuff or something? Gasp
[/quote]

You hit the nail on the head......the smooth, bulbous head Drooling
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2017, 03:38 AM
(22-05-2017 03:17 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  That's just...genuinely baffling. Like wanting to believe there is a creator, is fine but wanting to FEAR a higher power?

[/quote]

Lol I know thats a gag, but I was being serious. Why would you WANT to fear anything? Let alone the supposed creator of the universe?

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
22-05-2017, 04:02 AM
(22-05-2017 03:38 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(22-05-2017 03:17 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  That's just...genuinely baffling. Like wanting to believe there is a creator, is fine but wanting to FEAR a higher power?

Lol I know thats a gag, but I was being serious. Why would you WANT to fear anything? Let alone the supposed creator of the universe?
[/quote]
Class 2 troll possibly Oaktree
22-05-2017, 04:07 AM
(22-05-2017 04:02 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(22-05-2017 03:38 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Lol I know thats a gag, but I was being serious. Why would you WANT to fear anything? Let alone the supposed creator of the universe?
Class 2 troll possibly Oaktree

Ok, Setting the com to "Beige Alert"

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
22-05-2017, 04:11 AM
(22-05-2017 04:07 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(22-05-2017 04:02 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Class 2 troll possibly Oaktree

Ok, Setting the com to "Beige Alert"

Laugh out load
22-05-2017, 04:37 AM
[/quote]

It's human nature to fear that which is unknown. Maybe if I knew what the Creator was like, I wouldn't be so afraid of Him! Weeping
22-05-2017, 04:47 AM
(22-05-2017 04:37 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  Lol I know thats a gag, but I was being serious. Why would you WANT to fear anything? Let alone the supposed creator of the universe?

It's human nature to fear that which is unknown. Maybe if I knew what the Creator was like, I wouldn't be so afraid of Him! Weeping
[/quote]

> Why should there be a Creator in the first place? Consider
22-05-2017, 04:54 AM
Why should there be a Creator in the first place? Consider
[/quote]

I would like to know for sure whether or not He exists! If He does exist, surely he knows I'm afraid of Him? And if he knows that, why wouldn't He reveal himself, to assuage my fear? Sad
22-05-2017, 04:56 AM
(22-05-2017 04:54 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  Why should there be a Creator in the first place? Consider

I would like to know for sure whether or not He exists! If He does exist, surely he knows I'm afraid of Him? And if he knows that, why wouldn't He reveal himself, to assuage my fear? Sad
[/quote]

> That doesn't answer my question.
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
22-05-2017, 04:59 AM
How do you know its a him? could be a her, or gender-less......OR not existent at all?

[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post