Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
11-08-2014, 11:11 PM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
Over 250 posts within half a month and without ever leaving one thread.

It's either impressive or sad. Or impressively sad.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like CleverUsername's post
11-08-2014, 11:12 PM
(11-08-2014 11:06 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(11-08-2014 11:03 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The fact is Russia and Germany were BOTH Christian nations that allowed these people to get into power and cooperated with them. It's every bit as much Christianity's fault as it is anything else. Nice red herring ya got there High Bullshit Level.

Stalin didn't kill anyone? I guess 40 million people died all by themselves. Thanks for clearing that up, lol.

An atheist nation is a Christian nation? That's a contradiction. A nation that kills 6 million Jews is Christian? The Jews are our little brother the Bible says.

You're sick! Everyone word you speak is Satanic! Thank God there is Hell for people as evil as you defending mass murderers and then blame it on Christians like Nero did?

Did you know the future Antichrist is Nero resurrected? His name in Greek is Neron Kaiser which equals 666. He killed so many people, most of his family members, and blamed the burning of Rome on Christians. You have the spirit of Nero so when he reveals himself, you will be his biggest fan!

[Image: 984.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
11-08-2014, 11:16 PM
(03-08-2014 08:40 PM)hbl Wrote:  The reason I don't believe in atheism is because something can't come from nothing.
The reason I don't believe in atheism is because atheism doesn't require believing in.

Atheism is a lack of belief in gods.
It is a fact that many people lack a belief in gods.
It is a fact that many non human animals lack a belief in gods.
It is a fact that trees and other plants lack a belief in gods.
It is a fact that inanimate objects lack a belief in gods.
It is a fact that the universe is rife with unbelief in gods.

Atheism is fact not belief.

(03-08-2014 08:40 PM)hbl Wrote:  Knowing that God exists...
Even if there was a god, why would I care about what this god is or what this god wants.
If it is no threat to me, non interactive and of no use then this god is irrelevant.
[+] 4 users Like Stevil's post
11-08-2014, 11:44 PM
(11-08-2014 10:56 PM)hbl Wrote:  Stalin who is an atheist killed 40 million and Mao killed 60 million the two greatest episodes of mass murder the world has ever seen.

I'm not gonna explain the stupid in this to you again, cause I know you already know it is and that's why you said it.

The rest is just bald faced lies, not worth addressing. Run a long now.
11-08-2014, 11:46 PM
(11-08-2014 11:11 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  Over 250 posts within half a month and without ever leaving one thread.

It's either impressive or sad. Or impressively sad.

I truly think this is a person has some kind of personality disorder so I'm not responding to his posts anymore. I'm not any psychologist but there is zero mental flexibility and no sense of humor what-so-ever. This is a scary person who lives inside a locked up brain. If hbl ever got into a position of power it would be a dark day for all humanity, secular and non secular alike.

Drinking Beverage

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
11-08-2014, 11:47 PM
(11-08-2014 11:06 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(11-08-2014 11:03 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The fact is Russia and Germany were BOTH Christian nations that allowed these people to get into power and cooperated with them. It's every bit as much Christianity's fault as it is anything else. Nice red herring ya got there High Bullshit Level.

Stalin didn't kill anyone? I guess 40 million people died all by themselves. Thanks for clearing that up, lol.

An atheist nation is a Christian nation? That's a contradiction. A nation that kills 6 million Jews is Christian? The Jews are our little brother the Bible says.

You're sick! Everyone word you speak is Satanic! Thank God there is Hell for people as evil as you defending mass murderers and then blame it on Christians like Nero did!

Did you know the future Antichrist is Nero resurrected? His name in Greek is Neron Kaiser which equals 666. He killed so many Christians, most of his family members, and blamed the burning of Rome on Christians. You have the spirit of Nero trying to alter history so when he reveals himself as Satan unrestrains him from the pit (Rev. 9.1), you will be one of his biggest fan with your twisted and bizarre revisionist history. Fortunately no historian sides with you. You're just demented and psychotic and insane!

I have seen evil when I read your words.

And the poe just keeps coming. At this rate....we are uh... gonna need the uh...the POElice Cool

Godsdamnit.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
11-08-2014, 11:49 PM
(11-08-2014 11:06 PM)hbl Wrote:  I have seen evil when I read your words.

Ya, that's just US quoting YOU which is why you keep seeing evil.
12-08-2014, 12:17 AM
(11-08-2014 11:46 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I truly think this is a person has some kind of personality disorder so I'm not responding to his posts anymore. I'm not any psychologist but there is zero mental flexibility and no sense of humor what-so-ever. This is a scary person who lives inside a locked up brain. If hbl ever got into a position of power it would be a dark day for all humanity, secular and non secular alike.

Já, it does seem that there's something severely amiss in hbl's noggin. From a lay POV, there's an impulsiveness (writes many short posts), and an obsessive, repetitive aspect -- Perhaps the belief that if he doesn't do what he's doing, he will go to hell.

I suspect major abuse or cranial trauma in his past, and a life of underachievement, failure and general pain pretending to be cheery as he thinks out loud about his myriad enemies being burned for eternity.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-08-2014, 01:00 AM
(11-08-2014 11:16 PM)Stevil Wrote:  The reason I don't believe in atheism is because atheism doesn't require believing in. Atheism is a lack of belief in gods.

To lack belief is agnostic because you are not sure; you lack belief in God as well as no God. Whereas atheists believe in atheism, that is, that God does not exist.

Theists believe God exists.

I am a theist who is also a Christian because I can't find a naturalistic explanation to account for the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles in various group settings.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-08-2014, 01:06 AM
(12-08-2014 01:00 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(11-08-2014 11:16 PM)Stevil Wrote:  The reason I don't believe in atheism is because atheism doesn't require believing in. Atheism is a lack of belief in gods.

To lack belief is agnostic because you are not sure; you lack belief in God as well as no God. Whereas atheists believe in atheism, that is, that God does not exist.

Theists believe God exists.

I am a theist who is also a Christian because I can't find a naturalistic explanation to account for the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles in various group settings.

[Image: mlp_wat.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1338849233692]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]