Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
12-08-2014, 12:54 PM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(03-08-2014 11:10 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(03-08-2014 09:48 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Fallacy after fallacy after fallacy all of which I read in my mind to the sound of voice of that idiot WLC. Pathetic regurgitation of a hack.

Do you know what I like about your claim? You have no evidence for any of it like I have evidence as was given in the opening post. Therefore, because you can muster no evidence for your claim, you give strength to my claim.

[Image: dinky_hooves__1__wtf_face__by_zutheskunk-d5cb7e3.png]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
12-08-2014, 12:55 PM
(03-08-2014 11:14 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(03-08-2014 09:41 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  No atheist "believes in atheism". A-theism the the absence of something.

Since you believe atheists don't believe in atheism then that is a contradiction that contradicts atheists who do believe in atheism. The Bible says that is immoral to have a "doubletongue" (1 Tim. 3.8).

Atheism is a belief in absence of God so the belief in absence is not an absence of belief.

[Image: 133566710460.gif]

12-08-2014, 12:56 PM
(04-08-2014 01:46 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(04-08-2014 01:28 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  You are just assuming that there is no evidence for the non-existence of your god because you yourself don't know about it.

I am not assuming no evidence to the non-existence of God for not knowing about it. On the contrary, I know there is no evidence for the non-existence of God, because the evidence points to the existence of God; therefore, that evidence tells us there is no evidence for the non-existence of God.

You can apply this evidence experientially by realizing you are unable to overturn that evidence provided in the opening post.

[Image: tumblr_m2889aZi8H1r3k1m8o1_500.png]

12-08-2014, 12:57 PM
(12-08-2014 11:34 AM)hbl Wrote:  Only Christianity is evidential since nobody can find a naturalistic explanation to account for the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles in various group settings.

There are no contemporaneous eyewitness accounts of any such events. Only hearsay.

Quote:Whereas all other religions, including atheism, are non-evidential. You just have to believe it because they say it is true.

Is this guy a POE?

Atheism is in no sense a religion. It is simply the rejection of the god claim.

Quote:Atheism is even worse because nature can't start up from non-existence, nor can it always have existed, because if it did, you would have happened already, having had an eternity to do so.

Who says there was ever nonexistence?
12-08-2014, 12:57 PM
(04-08-2014 02:00 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(04-08-2014 01:53 AM)morondog Wrote:  You are boring and your arguments suck.

This is not a feeling argument, but a logical one.

[Image: tumblr_mrhj89RkSl1r3k1m8o1_500.png]

12-08-2014, 12:59 PM
(04-08-2014 02:17 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(04-08-2014 02:16 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Oh, okay. I can still follow alongside you and be your stress relief should the need arise when fighting against the evil atheist horde of Richie Dawkins.Bowing

Not if you are unwilling to come to the cross as a helpless sinner and receive the Lord Jesus as Savior.

[Image: my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony...eryone.jpg]

12-08-2014, 01:01 PM
(04-08-2014 02:26 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(04-08-2014 02:21 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Jesus is my savor, and HBL is his mouthpiece.

If you truly believe Jesus is God and your Savior, who died on the cross for the sins of the world, and was resurrected the 3rd day, then let us know you by your fruit by cancelling your account 'DemonicLemon' since that is an unChristian username to have. If not then we know you are going to Hell.

[Image: mlp_single.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
12-08-2014, 01:02 PM
(04-08-2014 02:39 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(04-08-2014 02:31 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  But if we're all sinners, then it would just me be telling the truth to keep the account. You see, it is those claiming they are the saints that are the true sinners, and it is the men who admit their crimes who you should rely on.

If i don't bear the weight of my crimes on me, then how can i admit that I am a sinner?

The Bible says those who are born-again are a royal priesthood, saints, not sinners, having received forgiveness of sins. The unregenerated are sinners going to Hell. As the Bible says we shall know them by their fruit so all Christians would cancel an account called 'DemonicLemon,' but since you can't it shows you are not a member of the body of Christ. The evil spirit in your inner spirit won't allow it as you succumb to it willingly. Your actions show you don't really accept God the Son and receive what He did for you.

We already know your spirit is dead to God and you're not a child of God because you call saints sinners when the Bible says saints are not sinners. Additionally you claim I should bear your sins when no person can bear another person's sins but Jesus for only God can do that to receive forgiveness from God.

Since you can't be with God and the Lamb in the New City and New Earth because you prefer your sin nature and you can't cease to exist, God created place for you called Hell to be eternally separated from Him and lock yourself from within.

[Image: vDLwE.gif]

12-08-2014, 01:05 PM
(09-08-2014 09:00 PM)hbl Wrote:  "This ancient document, the Scripture, has come from the proper repository, that is, it is has been in the hands of the persons of the Church for 2000 years almost and it bears on its face no evident marks of forgery, and therefore the law presumes it to be genuine, and those who would presume otherwise upon them devolves the responsibility of proving it to be false. We don't have to prove it to be true. They have to prove it to be false. That's what the law says."

Therefore, you are going to Hell.

[Image: Funny-mlp-my-little-pony-friendship-is-m...30-467.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
12-08-2014, 01:06 PM
(12-08-2014 12:56 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(04-08-2014 01:46 AM)hbl Wrote:  I am not assuming no evidence to the non-existence of God for not knowing about it. On the contrary, I know there is no evidence for the non-existence of God, because the evidence points to the existence of God; therefore, that evidence tells us there is no evidence for the non-existence of God.

You can apply this evidence experientially by realizing you are unable to overturn that evidence provided in the opening post.

[Image: tumblr_m2889aZi8H1r3k1m8o1_500.png]

Don't worry about it EK, hbl isn't supposed to make sense, he's just a fart in the elevator:
[Image: b149371012c89d33fdad6050c716c0a4e73f1c0f...d77d6a.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 4 users Like TheInquisition's post