Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
12-08-2014, 06:08 PM
hbl is full of shit.
I have been watching this absurd thread for awhile. Although hbl is obviously a troll I'm bored so I decided to bite.

hbl said:
Quote:Atheism is Satanic and bound for Hell, the Lake of Fire! Thank you God for that!

Since you believe in bibull morality then you should agree to a law throwing anyone in a lake of fire for breaking any law. After all any sin condemns us and a just and loving god's solution to sin is an eternal lake of fire. If it's good enough for god it's good enough for us. Drowning someone for no good reason is also acceptable since that's what god does - like Noah's flood for example. Thanks hbl for teaching us god's morailty. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2014, 07:01 PM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(11-08-2014 11:11 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  Over 250 posts within half a month and without ever leaving one thread.

It's either impressive or sad. Or impressively sad.

I'm in it mostly for the entertainment. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes TheBear's post
12-08-2014, 07:22 PM
(12-08-2014 01:52 PM)hbl Wrote:  Atheism is Satanic and bound for Hell, the Lake of Fire! Thank you God for that!

The fact that you are personally thankful for eternal torture of other human beings, says it all, you fucking sociopath.
[+] 3 users Like TheBear's post
12-08-2014, 07:23 PM
(12-08-2014 01:52 PM)hbl Wrote:  Atheism is Satanic and bound for Hell, the Lake of Fire! Thank you God for that!

Is this a new Six Flags or Disney World ride I missed?

#sigh
12-08-2014, 07:29 PM
(12-08-2014 07:22 PM)TheBear Wrote:  
The fact that you are personally thankful for eternal torture of other human beings, says it all, you fucking sociopath.

I am thankful 'atheism...is bound for hell' because it is evil. While you enjoy this evil, God must judge you accordingly for your hatred and hostility and give you what you want to be tortured in Hell for eternity. Think what a sick fuck you are that you prefer this.

The torture of being in a place eternally devoid of God's love and presence would be torture for a Christian, but since this torture is what you want, using your words aren't you a 'fucking sociopath' and masochist?

I think the judgment of Hell should be commensurate with your desire to be eternally separated from God. Therefore, Hell should not be like Heaven just as jail should not be like the outside world.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-08-2014, 07:33 PM
(12-08-2014 07:29 PM)hbl Wrote:  I think the judgment of Hell should be commensurate with your desire to be eternally separated from God. Therefore, Hell should not be like Heaven just as jail should not be like the outside world.
It seems that heaven would be a society governed by a ruthless dictator, ask no questions, do as I say or be severely punished.

and Hell would be a place lacking this ruthless dictator.

Hmmmm, let me think, which do I choose?

Can these options be verified, or do we take your word for it? Or do we just dream up whatever makes us happy and choose to believe that?
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
12-08-2014, 07:36 PM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2014 07:39 PM by pablo.)
If we could steer wicked clown to this thread, him and hbl could theoretically go back and forth forever. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
12-08-2014, 07:36 PM
(12-08-2014 07:33 PM)Stevil Wrote:  It seems that heaven would be a society governed by a ruthless dictator, ask no questions, do as I say or be severely punished.
and Hell would be a place lacking this ruthless dictator.

Just as jail is appropriate for some people that need to be locked up for life to protect society, Hell is just such a place for deadbeat unregenerates such as yourself who are unhealthy to be around. Everything God does is righteous, holy and true. So Hell will be the perfect abode for someone as evil as you.
12-08-2014, 07:37 PM
(12-08-2014 07:23 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Is this a new Six Flags or Disney World ride I missed?

Sorry! Couldn't help it! 1:41 is what you're looking for Tongue

12-08-2014, 07:38 PM
(12-08-2014 07:29 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(12-08-2014 07:22 PM)TheBear Wrote:  The fact that you are personally thankful for eternal torture of other human beings, says it all, you fucking sociopath.

I am thankful 'atheism...is bound for hell' because it is evil. While you enjoy this evil, God must judge you accordingly for your hatred and hostility and give you what you want to be tortured in Hell for eternity. Think what a sick fuck you are that you prefer this.

The torture of being in a place eternally devoid of God's love and presence would be torture for a Christian, but since this torture is what you want, using your words aren't you a 'fucking sociopath' and masochist?

I think the judgment of Hell should be commensurate with your desire to be eternally separated from God. Therefore, Hell should not be like Heaven just as jail should not be like the outside world.

Go fuck yourself, you raving lunatic. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]