Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
12-08-2014, 10:14 PM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(12-08-2014 09:54 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I think we are dealing with multiple people.. I mean he has been on or he or she has no life... I mean KI have to clean out my inbox fro early in the morning and till midnite. its strange when dose he/she sleep.

This is the problem. He's stuck in circular reasoning on a broken record.

[Image: tumblr_m820j1qUwt1rblu8no1_500.gif]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2014, 10:23 PM
HBL, I'm afraid there are some here who think you're a bot.

Please if you will, type the following into your next post.
[Image: 1dcb834313b8_zps6e2a5fb0.jpg]
[+] 7 users Like pablo's post
12-08-2014, 11:14 PM
(12-08-2014 10:11 PM)hbl Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/user/Parture/videos

Holy shit! It's not a Poe. Shocking
12-08-2014, 11:18 PM
(12-08-2014 08:49 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(12-08-2014 08:18 PM)TheBear Wrote:  One has to believe that something exists, in order to want to be separated from it.
The following statements are mutually exclusive -

"I lack belief in God."
"I want to be separated from God."

One assumes the existence of God, the other does not. It can't be both. It's either one or the other.

You need not assume anything since God is proven. Since nature can't start up from nothing, nor can it always have existed because you would have happened already having had an eternity to do so, we know that nature needs a cause outside of itself--outside of time and space--being uncreated. We call the uncreated Creator God.

So denying the existence of God no matter how insane or delusional you are or by pretending God does not exist is wanting to be separated from Him and earns you a place in Hell.

Jesus said, "He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad" (Matt. 12.30).

Consider yourself one of the bad people!

[Image: 139213696889.png]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
12-08-2014, 11:43 PM
(12-08-2014 01:52 PM)hbl Wrote:  Atheism is Satanic and bound for Hell, the Lake of Fire! Thank you God for that!

(12-08-2014 07:22 PM)TheBear Wrote:  The fact that you are personally thankful for eternal torture of other human beings, says it all, you fucking sociopath.

Já, so much for that "I love everybody!" BS. If hbl were sincere about wanting humanity to be saved, he should be off the Internet and on his knees 24/7/365, praying desperately to his god to save everyone.

This "yell at the unbelievers" game has been going on for years on multiple fora, not just atheist/agnostic sites but also Christian and Muslim sites. It's quite obviously not having the [purportedly] desired effect, so why continue to do it?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
13-08-2014, 12:04 AM
(12-08-2014 09:48 PM)hbl Wrote:  We have 66 books of the Bible very well corroborated by 40 authors over 1500 years. God did it! The greatest prophet of the OT was Isaiah with his 66 chapters.

People ask me why are there 66 books? Because Satan's number is 6 and man's number is 6 too because man loves to follow the Devil. But the 66 books of the Bible are about the redemptive design separating that union. Awesome eh?

Isn't that awesome? I'm in agreement with saved people all the way back to the first saved person Abel son of Adam back in the 4th millennium B.C.

Atheists are of the people like Cain, Abel and Eve who are going to Hell because they rebel and lash out against God! Selfish people!

Each century there are saved people and we whom are in Christ are of one spirit and possess a new life as new creations of God!

Praise the Lord! Hallelujah!

[Image: tumblr_m0xr7r9snC1qfa9b3o1_400.png]

13-08-2014, 12:09 AM
(12-08-2014 10:11 PM)hbl Wrote:  The Bible says "prove all things" so your claim is false. It says test the spirits. We can weed out the fakes and the pretenders and do so by the power of the Holy Spirit in agreement with the 66 books of the Bible and with fellowship and communion with brothers in sisters in Christ who equally agree. The word of God is so powerful it can quite easily expose disingenuous pretenders.

Heb. 4.12 says "the word of God is quick and powerful, sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of [referring to not the soul or spirit but the body] the joints [movement] and marrow [use of 5 senses], and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."

For example, I know someone who has claimed to be a Christian ever since his college days, but when he, Ryan Blackmore, told me he believes Mormons are saved, I knew he was never saved; and therefore, he is going to Hell. Mormons reject the uncreated Creator. He also have a warped idea of grace. For example, he is a massive nose picker and I said that that is unsanitary. In a violent rage he attacked me for pointing out his problem. He is violent with people, physically attacking them when he lets his suppressed anger out. He is hard and aggressive with people. He doesn't understand the law of the OT still remains and there are cleaning laws like Deut. 23 in which no man should be found unclean due to bodily emissions. He rejects this as well as some other Biblical principles, so this is how you know he is not a member of the body of Christ. Not one tittle of the law shall pass till these things are finished. He is a Marcionite in which he finds the law of the OT to harsh, not appreciating the NT sense of those passages. He will likely never give his life to Christ now that he is in his 60's. It is warped to try to pull grace down upon yourself whenever someone points out your bad behavior by saying they are not being graceful enough to you when you sin. This can justify any sin if that is your response every time you do something wrong and someone points it out. Shameful! And not being very graceful or humble towards the person helping you! Pride is the problem for Ryan Blackmore of Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada. Naturally he also rejects the dividing of spirit, soul and body and the organizing of the Church such as Paul who as an Apostles worked to appoint Elders of a church locality.

Take for example another person I know who I gave the gospel to because he hadn't accepted it. 6 months later he comes to me and says he was saved July 7, 20007 or 7/7/07 before I gave him, Arnold Barnhardt, the gospel in 2013, also in his 60's. That's too cute. He made it up. Or if not, he thinks he underwent some change on that day and then throws Christ into it years later reinterpreting his experience. That is also not a genuine coming to Christ. The fact is at the time he actually never mentioned Jesus. He only adds Jesus into that 7/7/07 experience years later. This shows he never gave his life to Christ genuinely.

Take another person I know who has never given her life to Christ and even called me a fanatic when I got saved. You wouldn't do that but you would celebrate my new birth. She never accepted Christ even though she said she did, but the truth is, she rejects the Jesus who sends loved ones to Hell even if they reject Christ. So she worships a false Christ. She too is in her 60's.

I'm discerning this by the Holy Spirit, and giving you some examples of how this works as we find this is the standard in the Bible. My experience has been I have still not met a person who past the age of 40 who ever gave their life to Christ.

I gave my life to Christ at the age of 33 Jan., 2001.

I think I am going to do a youtube video on this subject citing these cases to show once you get to know a person a little bit by what they believe, you can easily determine if they are born-again or not. It doesn't take long to figure it out.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Parture/videos

[Image: 308246123961664715896.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
13-08-2014, 12:15 AM
(12-08-2014 11:14 PM)TheBear Wrote:  
(12-08-2014 10:11 PM)hbl Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/user/Parture/videos

Holy shit! It's not a Poe. Shocking

Damn. Well when I'm wrong I'm wrong, honestly had this guy pegged as a poe. Just a garden variety whack job, how .....disappointing.

It's good to see that no one buys his shit on youtube either though Laughat
13-08-2014, 12:24 AM
Re: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
Lol, I never gave much thought to the concept of Eve going to he'll, but it makes sense. I suppose Adam too, they must have a nice place there with hot fruit.

But why would Abel go to hell. That's a theological mystery to me. I enjoy the idea. He should be punished for making his brother jealous, that scruffy sheep herder.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
13-08-2014, 12:35 AM
(13-08-2014 12:24 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  But why would Abel go to hell. That's a theological mystery to me.

Abel doesn't go to Hell. He is saved because he gave an offering not of his own works. That's the essence of salvation is nobody can save themselves by their works. All the rest of the religions of the world teach salvation by works. Only Christianity teaches otherwise. Truly unique!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user