Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
13-08-2014, 12:44 AM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(13-08-2014 12:35 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(13-08-2014 12:24 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  But why would Abel go to hell. That's a theological mystery to me.

Abel doesn't go to Hell. He is saved because he gave an offering not of his own works. That's the essence of salvation is nobody can save themselves by their works. All the rest of the religions of the world teach salvation by works. Only Christianity teaches otherwise. Truly unique!

[Image: 130478007428.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2014, 01:04 AM
(12-08-2014 10:11 PM)hbl Wrote:  The Bible says "prove all things" so your claim is false. It says test the spirits. We can weed out the fakes and the pretenders and do so by the power of the Holy Spirit in agreement with the 66 books of the Bible and with fellowship and communion with brothers in sisters in Christ who equally agree. The word of God is so powerful it can quite easily expose disingenuous pretenders.

So in other words, your imaginary friend knows who is a poser and who is not. Lovely for him? What does any of this have to do with anything really?

Also, Drop in another 6 in your 66 books....yeah, I am pretty sure your religion is just Satan in disguise.

Quote:For example, I know someone who has claimed to be a Christian ever since his college days, but when he, Ryan Blackmore, told me he believes Mormons are saved, I knew he was never saved; and therefore, he is going to Hell. Mormons reject the uncreated Creator.

Do you have any idea of how much of a fucking CLICHE YOU ARE?! I mean seriously?

There are Billions of people on this planet saying the same stupid line about YOU my friend. They have just as much evidence for their case as you do. NONE.

You are going to go to hell HBL. You are going to burn for your sins.,

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
13-08-2014, 01:13 AM
(13-08-2014 01:04 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Also, Drop in another 6 in your 66 books....yeah, I am pretty sure your religion is just Satan in disguise.

If you add another 6 to 66 you get the number of the Antichrist. The Antichrist is Neron Kaiser in Greek. In other words, when Satan is given the keys to the pit to release Nero then the time is short for what is to occur in the Tribulation at the end of this age or what is called the mystery age of the church or dispensation of grace.

Satan tries to teach you not to follow God with all sorts of deceptions (you underestimate his tactics) as he retardedly tried to teach Jesus not to follow the Father, but Jesus always did the perfect will of the Father as only God can do that. Satan's goal is to keep you unsaved, to never receive God's mercy and saving grace on the cross of salvation. Satan wants you in Hell with him. He wants you to rely on your own strength rather than depend on the strength of God who is mightier!

Satan wants you to remain in your sins, to be selfish, to self-exalt yourself, to believe in stupid stuff like something in nature can come from nothing and infinite regress of nature is possible even though you would have already happened if that was the case.

Satan wants to keep you stupid and dumbed down. I am sure you can appreciate that and know first hand what I am talking about.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-08-2014, 01:18 AM
(13-08-2014 01:13 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(13-08-2014 01:04 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Also, Drop in another 6 in your 66 books....yeah, I am pretty sure your religion is just Satan in disguise.

If you add another 6 to 66 you get the number of the Antichrist. The Antichrist is Neron Kaiser in Greek. In other words, when Satan is given the keys to the pit to release Nero then the time is short for what is to occur in the Tribulation at the end of this age or what is called the mystery age of the church or dispensation of grace.

Satan tries to teach you not to follow God with all sorts of deceptions (you underestimate his tactics) as he retardedly tried to teach Jesus not to follow the Father, but Jesus always did the perfect will of the Father as only God can do that. Satan's goal is to keep you unsaved, to never receive God's mercy and saving grace on the cross of salvation. Satan wants you in Hell with him. He wants you to rely on your own strength rather than depend on the strength of God who is mightier!

Satan wants you to remain in your sins, to be selfish, to self-exalt yourself, to believe in stupid stuff like something in nature can come from nothing and infinite regress of nature is possible even though you would have already happened if that was the case.

Satan wants to keep you stupid and dumbed down. I am sure you can appreciate that and know first hand what I am talking about.

[Image: mlfw3880-SWAG.png]

13-08-2014, 01:18 AM
(12-08-2014 10:11 PM)hbl Wrote:  For example, he is a massive nose picker and I said that that is unsanitary. In a violent rage he attacked me for pointing out his problem. He is violent with people, physically attacking them when he lets his suppressed anger out. He is hard and aggressive with people. He doesn't understand the law of the OT still remains and there are cleaning laws like Deut. 23 in which no man should be found unclean due to bodily emissions.

Yeah, the bible is really good at indoctrinating retards by making them feel guilty about basic and natural things that occur about their body that they have no control or choice about. The bible for thousands of years was extremely successful in doing this....at least until we discovered the truth behind why our bodies do a lot of the things it does and that its only natural.

If Bodily emissions are so unclean and its such a problem. Why did your god...oh..I mean...your "imaginary friend" give them to us in the first place? Because someone ate from a magical tree that was...lol..know what.? Lets not bring out that tired old argument.

Quote:He rejects this as well as some other Biblical principles[quote] So, in other words, He is of a Different sect of Christianity and does not go to your exact church in your exact town, in your exact country and does everything exactly the way YOU DO?! Out of 7 billion people?!! HOW DARE HE!!!!

[quote]Take another person I know who has never given her life to Christ and even called me a fanatic when I got saved. You wouldn't do that but you would celebrate my new birth. She never accepted Christ even though she said she did, but the truth is, she rejects the Jesus who sends loved ones to Hell even if they reject Christ. So she worships a false Christ. She too is in her 60's.

Take this for example.

[Image: 133141177513.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
13-08-2014, 01:24 AM
(13-08-2014 01:18 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(12-08-2014 10:11 PM)hbl Wrote:  For example, he is a massive nose picker and I said that that is unsanitary. In a violent rage he attacked me for pointing out his problem. He is violent with people, physically attacking them when he lets his suppressed anger out. He is hard and aggressive with people. He doesn't understand the law of the OT still remains and there are cleaning laws like Deut. 23 in which no man should be found unclean due to bodily emissions.

Yeah, the bible is really good at indoctrinating retards by making them feel guilty about basic and natural things that occur about their body that they have no control or choice about. The bible for thousands of years was extremely successful in doing this....at least until we discovered the truth behind why our bodies do a lot of the things it does and that its only natural.

If Bodily emissions are so unclean and its such a problem. Why did your god...oh..I mean...your "imaginary friend" give them to us in the first place? Because someone ate from a magical tree that was...lol..know what.? Lets not bring out that tired old argument.

Quote:He rejects this as well as some other Biblical principles[quote] So, in other words, He is of a Different sect of Christianity and does not go to your exact church in your exact town, in your exact country and does everything exactly the way YOU DO?! Out of 7 billion people?!! HOW DARE HE!!!!

[quote]Take another person I know who has never given her life to Christ and even called me a fanatic when I got saved. You wouldn't do that but you would celebrate my new birth. She never accepted Christ even though she said she did, but the truth is, she rejects the Jesus who sends loved ones to Hell even if they reject Christ. So she worships a false Christ. She too is in her 60's.

Take this for example.

[Image: brohoof.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
13-08-2014, 01:29 AM
[Image: why-the-hell-is-this-thread-still-going.jpg]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 4 users Like JDog554's post
13-08-2014, 01:29 AM
(13-08-2014 01:24 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(13-08-2014 01:18 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Yeah, the bible is really good at indoctrinating retards by making them feel guilty about basic and natural things that occur about their body that they have no control or choice about. The bible for thousands of years was extremely successful in doing this....at least until we discovered the truth behind why our bodies do a lot of the things it does and that its only natural.

If Bodily emissions are so unclean and its such a problem. Why did your god...oh..I mean...your "imaginary friend" give them to us in the first place? Because someone ate from a magical tree that was...lol..know what.? Lets not bring out that tired old argument. [Image: filly_brohoof_by_atroxlp-d61f9l2.png]

Take this for example.

[Image: brohoof.jpg]

[Image: filly_brohoof_by_atroxlp-d61f9l2.png]

13-08-2014, 01:33 AM
(13-08-2014 01:29 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  [Image: why-the-hell-is-this-thread-still-going.jpg]

[Image: 140386894964.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
13-08-2014, 01:41 AM
(13-08-2014 01:33 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(13-08-2014 01:29 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  [Image: why-the-hell-is-this-thread-still-going.jpg]

[Image: 140386894964.jpg]

[Image: 132477900570.jpg]