Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
13-08-2014, 01:52 AM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
so we brought out the pwnies now... that's awesome

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kunoxian drive's post
13-08-2014, 01:54 AM
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(12-08-2014 10:11 PM)hbl Wrote:  The Bible says "prove all things" so your claim is false. It says test the spirits. We can weed out the fakes and the pretenders and do so by the power of the Holy Spirit in agreement with the 66 books of the Bible and with fellowship and communion with brothers in sisters in Christ who equally agree. The word of God is so powerful it can quite easily expose disingenuous pretenders.

Heb. 4.12 says "the word of God is quick and powerful, sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of [referring to not the soul or spirit but the body] the joints [movement] and marrow [use of 5 senses], and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."

For example, I know someone who has claimed to be a Christian ever since his college days, but when he, Ryan Blackmore, told me he believes Mormons are saved, I knew he was never saved; and therefore, he is going to Hell. Mormons reject the uncreated Creator. He also have a warped idea of grace. For example, he is a massive nose picker and I said that that is unsanitary. In a violent rage he attacked me for pointing out his problem. He is violent with people, physically attacking them when he lets his suppressed anger out. He is hard and aggressive with people. He doesn't understand the law of the OT still remains and there are cleaning laws like Deut. 23 in which no man should be found unclean due to bodily emissions. He rejects this as well as some other Biblical principles, so this is how you know he is not a member of the body of Christ. Not one tittle of the law shall pass till these things are finished. He is a Marcionite in which he finds the law of the OT to harsh, not appreciating the NT sense of those passages. He will likely never give his life to Christ now that he is in his 60's. It is warped to try to pull grace down upon yourself whenever someone points out your bad behavior by saying they are not being graceful enough to you when you sin. This can justify any sin if that is your response every time you do something wrong and someone points it out. Shameful! And not being very graceful or humble towards the person helping you! Pride is the problem for Ryan Blackmore of Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada. Naturally he also rejects the dividing of spirit, soul and body and the organizing of the Church such as Paul who as an Apostles worked to appoint Elders of a church locality.

Take for example another person I know who I gave the gospel to because he hadn't accepted it. 6 months later he comes to me and says he was saved July 7, 20007 or 7/7/07 before I gave him, Arnold Barnhardt, the gospel in 2013, also in his 60's. That's too cute. He made it up. Or if not, he thinks he underwent some change on that day and then throws Christ into it years later reinterpreting his experience. That is also not a genuine coming to Christ. The fact is at the time he actually never mentioned Jesus. He only adds Jesus into that 7/7/07 experience years later. This shows he never gave his life to Christ genuinely.

Take another person I know who has never given her life to Christ and even called me a fanatic when I got saved. You wouldn't do that but you would celebrate my new birth. She never accepted Christ even though she said she did, but the truth is, she rejects the Jesus who sends loved ones to Hell even if they reject Christ. So she worships a false Christ. She too is in her 60's.

I'm discerning this by the Holy Spirit, and giving you some examples of how this works as we find this is the standard in the Bible. My experience has been I have still not met a person who past the age of 40 who ever gave their life to Christ.

I gave my life to Christ at the age of 33 Jan., 2001.

I think I am going to do a youtube video on this subject citing these cases to show once you get to know a person a little bit by what they believe, you can easily determine if they are born-again or not. It doesn't take long to figure it out.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Parture/videos

When he regurgitates stuff ad nauseum like this I'm reminded of the filth spirit in Spirited Away.

[Image: Koanashi__No_Face_by_Ginnunga.png]

Wait, no. That's not the filth spirit. What was this one called?

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
[+] 1 user Likes Cardinal Smurf's post
13-08-2014, 01:56 AM
(13-08-2014 01:52 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  so we brought out the pwnies now... that's awesome

[Image: MacYup.jpg]

We don't "need" logic and arguments to debunk anything that hbl guy says. Ponies are sufficient in doing it for us.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
13-08-2014, 01:57 AM
(11-08-2014 10:56 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(11-08-2014 09:23 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Hitler was a Catholic. Nobody blames catholicism for the Holocaust, how can you blame atheism for Stalin and Mao?

How can I blame atheism on Stalin and Mao? Stalin who is an atheist killed 40 million and Mao killed 60 million the two greatest episodes of mass murder the world has ever seen. Atheists hold the mantle high!

Hitler was not a Roman Catholic. He was an atheist like you. He hated Christianity, Jesus, the Apostles, the churches, etc.

Hitler's Table Talk (Adolf Hitler, London, Weidenfeld & Nicholson, 1953).

14th October, 1941, midday Hitler said, "The best thing is to let Christianity die a natural death.... When understanding of the universe has become widespread... Christian doctrine will be convicted of absurdity.... the only way to get rid of Christianity is to allow it to die little by little... Christianity <is> the liar.... "

Though I know Roman Catholics are unsaved and going to Hell, we cannot say Hitler is a Roman Catholic given his hatred of it and Christ.

A liturgy of Hitler Youth was "I'm not a Christian, nor a Catholic, I go with the SA[tan] through thin and thick."

So you are brothers with Hitler, sharing the same sentiment, with Stalin and Mao too, the 3 greatest murderers in human history. You are one shitty person!

Lots of other quotes from Hitler showing he is atheist, not even a catholic,
http://biblocality.com/forums/showthread...sus-Christ

[Image: mlfw3556-135322_-_animated_apple_bloom_scootaloo.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
13-08-2014, 01:59 AM
(13-08-2014 01:33 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(13-08-2014 01:29 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  [Image: why-the-hell-is-this-thread-still-going.jpg]

[Image: 140386894964.jpg]

[Image: DidSomeoneSayPonies.jpg]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
13-08-2014, 02:00 AM (This post was last modified: 13-08-2014 02:03 AM by hbl.)
(13-08-2014 01:18 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  the bible is really good at indoctrinating retards by making them feel guilty

The reason you feel guilty is because your excessive nose picking is wrong, but you don't listen to your conscience so you keep digging away. Scientifically it is proven that it causes illnesses and transmits viruses. Hence, the cleaning laws in Scripture. Psychological studies have shown it is a manifestations of suppressed anger.

You also feel guilty you don't give your life to Christ, but again, you don't listen to your conscience, because you engorge yourself in your sin nature and being selfish. You don't know any other way like you're a zombie controlled by the Devil and his evil spirits.

The solution is to receive forgiveness for your sins through Jesus' precious blood. Imagine all that load on your shoulders is taken away, by truly accepting forgiveness. But there is more! Not only forgiveness but power over sin because the second half of salvation is co-death in which Jesus brings you to death with Him on the cross to your old man. Then you live in the new man. No longer is it you who lives but Christ in you by the Holy Spirit. From this God day by day perfects you until one day it is impossible for you to be selfish or sinful ever again! What a joyful full life!

Of course, the route you can take is the road to perdition and burn in the Lake of Fire for all eternity, no rest day or night.

The choice is yours. God respects your choice and doesn't infringe on it. It's also true that once you leave your body of flesh and blood, your decision is final. So when you are resurrected, you will come before the Great White Throne and no matter Jesus says to you at that time, it won't convince you. You are certain for eternity you want to be locked in Hell from the inside.

You're a bad guy!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-08-2014, 02:04 AM
(13-08-2014 02:00 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(13-08-2014 01:18 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  the bible is really good at indoctrinating retards by making them feel guilty

The reason you feel guilty is because your excessive nose picking is wrong, but you don't listen to your conscience so you keep digging away. Scientifically it is proven that it causes illnesses and transmits viruses. Hence, the cleaning laws in Scripture. Psychological studies have shown it is a manifestations of suppressed anger.

You also feel guilty you don't give your life to Christ, but again, you don't listen to your conscience, because you engorge yourself in your sin nature and being selfish. You don't know any other way like you're a zombie controlled by the Devil and his evil spirits.

The solution is to receive forgiveness for your sins through Jesus' precious blood. Imagine all that load on your shoulders is taken away, by truly accepting forgiveness. But there is more! Not only forgiveness but power over sin because the second half of salvation is co-death in which Jesus brings you to death with Him on the cross to your old man. Then you live in the new man. No longer is it you who lives but Christ in you by the Holy Spirit. From this God day by day perfects you until one day it is impossible for you to be selfish or sinful ever again! What a joyful full life!

Of course, the route you can take is the road to perdition and burn in the Lake of Fire for all eternity, no rest day or night.

The choice is yours. God respects your choice and doesn't infringe on it. It's also true that once you leave your body of flesh and blood, your decision is final. So when you are resurrected, you will come before the Great White Throne and no matter Jesus says to you at that time, it won't convince you. You are certain for eternity you want to be locked in Hell from the inside.

You're a bad guy!

[Image: h1A72C506]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
13-08-2014, 02:05 AM

You're a bad guy!

[Image: tumblr_m6nisgDnyC1r3k1m8o1_500.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
13-08-2014, 02:10 AM

You're a bad guy!

dear Happy blappy Libation... I got one question for you when do you sleep.. yu have literally been answering people since two days ago and my in box has not been more depressed. It always has responses from you in it and I think it's a it sick from all the intake of bull. I believe we are dealing with someone who wakes up in the morning. jumps on the forum and dosen't get off till 1 am and hasn't gotten off today since yesterday. how is hat possible.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
13-08-2014, 02:16 AM
(13-08-2014 02:10 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  
(13-08-2014 02:00 AM)hbl Wrote:  The reason you feel guilty is because your excessive nose picking is wrong, but you don't listen to your conscience so you keep digging away. Scientifically it is proven that it causes illnesses and transmits viruses. Hence, the cleaning laws in Scripture. Psychological studies have shown it is a manifestations of suppressed anger.

You're a bad guy!

dear Happy blappy Libation... I got one question for you when do you sleep.. yu have literally been answering people since two days ago and my in box has not been more depressed. It always has responses from you in it and I think it's a it sick from all the intake of bull. I believe we are dealing with someone who wakes up in the morning. jumps on the forum and dosen't get off till 1 am and hasn't gotten off today since yesterday. how is hat possible.

Hey Pinkie Pie! Do you know how possible that is?

[Image: FANMADE_Pinkie_Pie_shrug.png]

[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post