Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
13-08-2014, 02:53 AM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
do you even understand what god of the gaps means... apparently not... let me explain.. if science can't answer something.. then there fore god.. which is a highly illogical response. w3ith out substantial evidence to back it up. that's extraordinary evidence because your claiims are that big.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2014, 02:54 AM
(13-08-2014 02:51 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(13-08-2014 02:49 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  We SEEN something coming from nothing. We may not know everything about how and WHY it works like that, but see have seen it.

Like I said just because you are not smart enough to see the cause for something on a very small scale should not cause you to leap to the conclusion it comes from nothing. That is the height of arrogance.

[Image: 133493892978.gif]

I would explain it, but you're a fucking idiot; so there is that...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
13-08-2014, 02:55 AM
(13-08-2014 02:52 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  God of the Gaps argument is when you assert god into the spaces inbetween what we do not already know or what science cannot yet explain.

Science has already explained that nature can't start up from nothing nor always exist, so nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated. This uncreated Creator is what we call God. There is no gap here. Just the necessity for the uncreated Creator.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-08-2014, 02:55 AM
(13-08-2014 02:49 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  We SEEN something coming from nothing. We may not know everything about how and WHY it works like that, but see have seen it.

Like I said just because you are not smart enough to see the cause for something on a very small scale should not cause you to leap to the conclusion it comes from nothing. That is the height of arrogance.

And so we are left with the fact that non-existence can't cause anything because it doesn't exist. That which does not exist can't cause anything.

OH YEAH?! Are you a scientist? Are YOU a theoretical Physicist? Are you a molecular biologist? Do you have a PHD, Or Doctorate or any kind of degree, decades of experience and practice or anything in the fields of science that you are arguing about?

YOU SIR! Are a mother fucking BAKER! who is trying to have an argument about how to fix a car with a Car mechanic! You know nothing about what you are talking about. There for, you have no right to even have an opinion on what you are talking about.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
13-08-2014, 02:56 AM
oops...double posted...so I will insert ponies to make up for it.

[Image: my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%...452410.png]

13-08-2014, 02:56 AM

And so we are left with the fact that non-existence can't cause anything because it doesn't exist. That which does not exist can't cause anything.

Square circles can't cause anything because they don't exist.

[Image: 46183_-_animated_gif_lol_didnt_read_meme...w_Dash.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
13-08-2014, 02:57 AM
(13-08-2014 02:55 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(13-08-2014 02:52 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  God of the Gaps argument is when you assert god into the spaces inbetween what we do not already know or what science cannot yet explain.

Science has already explained that nature can't start up from nothing nor always exist, so nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated. This uncreated Creator is what we call God. There is no gap here. Just the necessity for the uncreated Creator.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
13-08-2014, 02:58 AM (This post was last modified: 13-08-2014 03:05 AM by hbl.)
(13-08-2014 02:56 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  You know nothing about

Actually every human being is equipped to understand that by observing nature we know God exists since we observe cause and effect in nature only and no something from nothing retardation goofiness. Non-existence can't cause anything. It doesn't exist. Why be stupid? I am sure even your IQ is over 100.

Hence, the Bible says," For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse" (Rom. 1.20) so even you can understand.

You don't have an excuse for being so stupid, for not even a child in kindergarten is that imbecilic. You're just manifesting your hostility, disobedience and independency from God which is why God created Hell for idiots such as yourself.

There are no credible scientists who think something comes from nothing so "Avoid profane vain babblings, and oppositions of science so falsely called" (1 Tim. 6.20).
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-08-2014, 03:05 AM
(13-08-2014 02:58 AM)hbl Wrote:  

Actually every human being is equipped to understand that by observing nature we know science is right. since we observe cause and effect in nature only and no something from nothing Is possible. Non-existence can cause anything. It does exist.
[/b]

I noticed a few problems with your post, so I fixed them.

Seriously? Are you fucking listening to me? Are you even going to check out the sources I gave you at all? You keep sayings it's impossible and it is "retarded goofiness" and yet you are not only completely incapable of, but refuse to even try to understand the science or even LISTEN to what the findings are.

You sir, are not only delusional, you have refused to even attempt to read anything that could change your mind otherwise.

You are one of the most closed minded people possible. You are more closed minded then the people who accept the fact that if all the evidence in the universe pointed to them being wrong that they would still believe it, because in your twisted tiny inferior mind, You refuse to even listen to anything that could possibly tell you your wrong.

Because your a science damned idiot.

[Image: tumblr_m2frm1ucv81r3k1m8o1_500.png]

[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
13-08-2014, 03:07 AM
(13-08-2014 02:58 AM)hbl Wrote:  

Actually every human being is equipped to understand that by observing nature we know God exists since we observe cause and effect in nature only and no something from nothing retardation goofiness. Non-existence can't cause anything. It doesn't exist. Why be stupid? I am sure even your IQ is over 100.

Hence, the Bible says," For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse" (Rom. 1.20) so even you can understand.

You don't have an excuse for being so stupid, for not even a child in kindergarten is that imbecilic. You're just manifesting your hostility, disobedience and independency from God which is why God created Hell for idiots such as yourself.

There are no credible scientists who think something comes from nothing so "Avoid profane vain babblings, and oppositions of science so falsely called" (1 Tim. 6.20).

nuclear grade face palm.. now he's trying to reasd our minds and tell us what our position is. thats epically bad.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
[+] 1 user Likes kunoxian drive's post