Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
13-08-2014, 03:09 AM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(13-08-2014 03:05 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  all the evidence in the universe pointed to them being wrong

All evidence of the universe points to you being wrong. Nothing you could show in any link or wild goose chase suggested reasonably something could come from nothing. We only ever observe causation from something.

Therefore, you are mad. This delusion you have is a good example how one's hostility to God manifests itself in insane asylum thoughts.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2014, 03:12 AM
We have trillions of cause and effects, and no hard evidence of something from nothing. This is an overwhelming preponderance of evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.

Why not just admit you prefer fantasy? But be honest about your fantasy that you soak it up because you prefer your sin nature than to be redeemed to God.
13-08-2014, 03:14 AM
(13-08-2014 03:09 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(13-08-2014 03:05 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  all the evidence in the universe pointed to them being wrong

All evidence of the universe points to you being wrong. Nothing you could show in any link or wild goose chase suggested reasonably something could come from nothing. We only ever observe causation from something.

Therefore, you are mad. This delusion you have is a good example how one's hostility to God manifests itself in insane asylum thoughts.

OK, Show me this evidence. Show me..oh wait..you can't.

I am not mad, Your just an idiot. You have completely dodged every single one of my statements, Cherry picked from them. Never answered a single question. You Sir, are an idiot.

[Image: tumblr_inline_mldfadj6h51qz4rgp.jpg]

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
13-08-2014, 03:16 AM
(13-08-2014 03:14 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  OK, Show me this evidence. Show me..oh wait..you can't.

The evidence was already given so why try to dodge it? We observe trillions of cause and effects in nature and not one iota of evidence of something from nothing. It's like you are playing the lottery and expecting to win even though the odds are against you trillions to 1. You're a total retard! And you have a really bad gambling problem. I would take the other side of that bet any day.
13-08-2014, 03:16 AM
(13-08-2014 03:12 AM)hbl Wrote:  We have trillions of cause and effects, and no hard evidence of something from nothing. This is an overwhelming preponderance of evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.

[Image: 1451624468]

[Image: tumblr_m61aukrAf41r3k1m8o1_500.png]

13-08-2014, 03:17 AM
(13-08-2014 02:58 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(13-08-2014 02:56 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  You know nothing about

Actually every human being is equipped to understand that by observing nature we know God exists since we observe cause and effect in nature only and no something from nothing retardation goofiness. Non-existence can't cause anything. It doesn't exist. Why be stupid? I am sure even your IQ is over 100.

Hence, the Bible says," For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse" (Rom. 1.20) so even you can understand.

You don't have an excuse for being so stupid, for not even a child in kindergarten is that imbecilic. You're just manifesting your hostility, disobedience and independency from God which is why God created Hell for idiots such as yourself.

There are no credible scientists who think something comes from nothing so "Avoid profane vain babblings, and oppositions of science so falsely called" (1 Tim. 6.20).

[Image: lLDEA.png]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
13-08-2014, 03:17 AM
(13-08-2014 03:09 AM)hbl Wrote:  

[Image: Mlfw1237_Twilight_Sparkle_nope_nope_nope.gif]

13-08-2014, 03:18 AM (This post was last modified: 13-08-2014 03:23 AM by Shadow Fox.)
(13-08-2014 03:16 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(13-08-2014 03:14 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  OK, Show me this evidence. Show me..oh wait..you can't.

The evidence was already given so why try to dodge it? We observe trillions of cause and effects in nature and not one iota of evidence of something from nothing. It's like you are playing the lottery and excepting to win even though the odds are against you trillions to 1. You're a total retard!

I am the retarded one?

Ok! I am a retard...now answer my mother fucking question.

Are you a fucking scientist? What degree in Science do you have?

You think I am mad? Pah! I am laughing at you right now and your idiocy.

You can keep calling me an idiot all day long, you can keep repeating the exact same things all over and over and over again all you want. Repeating it does not make it true. You are single handedly the biggest Ad nauseam factory I have ever seen.

I am big, you are small,
I am smart, you are stupid
I'm right and your wrong and there is no amount of repeating yourself that can do anything about it.

[Image: mlfw620_small.jpg]

13-08-2014, 03:19 AM
(13-08-2014 03:12 AM)hbl Wrote:  We have trillions of cause and effects, and no hard evidence of something from nothing. This is an overwhelming preponderance of evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.

Why not just admit you prefer fantasy? But be honest about your fantasy that you soak it up because you prefer your sin nature than to be redeemed to God.

[Image: nXDavH1.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
13-08-2014, 03:20 AM
(13-08-2014 03:16 AM)hbl Wrote:  

The evidence was already given so why try to dodge it? We observe trillions of cause and effects in nature and not one iota of evidence of something from nothing. It's like you are playing the lottery and expecting to win even though the odds are against you trillions to 1. You're a total retard! And you have a really bad gambling problem. I would take the other side of that bet any day.

[Image: KN3MP.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post