Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
13-08-2014, 03:23 AM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(13-08-2014 03:16 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(13-08-2014 03:14 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  OK, Show me this evidence. Show me..oh wait..you can't.

The evidence was already given so why try to dodge it? We observe trillions of cause and effects in nature and not one iota of evidence of something from nothing. It's like you are playing the lottery and expecting to win even though the odds are against you trillions to 1. You're a total retard! And you have a really bad gambling problem. I would take the other side of that bet any day.

that is mistaking impossibility with lack of probability.. just because something is highly unlikely dose not mean it's impossible.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kunoxian drive's post
13-08-2014, 03:26 AM
I wonder how long this will go on until he realizes he is wrong and has lost a very long time ago.

Hey! HBL....guess what? Your wrong.

[Image: giphy.gif]

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
13-08-2014, 04:06 AM (This post was last modified: 13-08-2014 07:14 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(13-08-2014 03:16 AM)hbl Wrote:  We observe trillions of cause and effects in nature and not one iota of evidence of something from nothing. It's like you are playing the lottery and expecting to win even though the odds are against you trillions to 1. You're a total retard! And you have a really bad gambling problem. I would take the other side of that bet any day.

What you observe is what your brain INTERPRETS as "cause and effect" in some situations which you observe, and are ONLY applicable to the dimensions inside this universe. What may or may not be applicable to other situations you have no clue about.

The Big Bang was a singularity. Singularities look far different to distant observers then they do to observers close to them.

What we do know is that (H)igh (B)ullshit (L)evel is a sociopath, who projects his extremely low self-esteem onto others, (and tells himself he is better, as they're going to hell, and he's not). Of course, if I looked like he does in his pathetic videos, I would have very poor self-esteem also.

Still waiting for references to the scholars.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
13-08-2014, 04:14 AM
(13-08-2014 04:06 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(13-08-2014 03:16 AM)hbl Wrote:  We observe trillions of cause and effects in nature and not one iota of evidence of something from nothing. It's like you are playing the lottery and expecting to win even though the odds are against you trillions to 1. You're a total retard! And you have a really bad gambling problem. I would take the other side of that bet any day.

What you observe is what your brain INTERPRETS as "cause and effect" in some situations which you observe, and are ONLY applicable to the dimensions inside this universe. What may or may not be applicable to other situations you have no clue about.

The Big Bang was a singularity. Singularities look far different to distant observers then they do to observers close® to them.

What we do know is that (H)igh (B)ullshit (L)evel is a sociopath, who projects his extremely low self-esteem onto others, (and tells himself he is better, as they're going to hell, and he's not). Of course, if I looked like he does in his pathetic videos, I would have very poor self-esteem also.

Still waiting for references to the scholars.

[Image: fc,550x550,cranberry.u2.jpg]

Much love Bucky! Much love! Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
13-08-2014, 04:18 AM
I concur! Great job BB!

[Image: 10CK3.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
13-08-2014, 04:27 AM
[Image: 367ns9.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
13-08-2014, 05:27 AM

Let the pony invasion of this thread BEGIN!

[Image: the_invasion_of_the_pony_snatchers_by_th...56t2xb.png]

[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
13-08-2014, 05:43 AM
this is Apollo.. I repeat... we have ponies....

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
[+] 1 user Likes kunoxian drive's post
13-08-2014, 05:45 AM
You've convinced me HBL. I'm going to convert to Catholicism!
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
13-08-2014, 05:52 AM
(13-08-2014 02:45 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(13-08-2014 02:42 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Research Sub atomic particles and the flat universe explanation. From that we have evidence of the universe coming from nothing with no outside "creator" or force that needs to push or start anything. Sub atomic particles can exist in two places at once and disappear from reality and reappear. They do it all the time.

We don't have any hard evidence of something coming from nothing. We only have evidence of cause and effects in nature, an overwhelming abundance of evidence of trillions of cause and effects beyond a reasonable doubt.

As for things on a very small scale in which you are not smart enough to figure out the cause for, should NOT cause you to run to the conclusion something comes from nothing. That is the height of arrogance.

We don't have any hard evidence of supernatural things. We only have evidence for the natural world, an overwhelming abundance of purely natural explanations.

As for things of a scientific nature of which you have no knowledge and you are not smart enough to figure out, should not cause you to run to the conclusion that goddidit and you know how and why. That is the height of arrogance.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post