Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
13-08-2014, 06:52 PM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(13-08-2014 05:00 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You CLAIM you have the right god.

Not only do I claim to have the right God, I have proven it. And the proof is exceedingly simple so even you don't get confused. We know the uncreated Creator must exist because non-existence can't cause anything for it doesn't exist, and infinite regress of nature is impossible since you would have happened already having had an alleged eternity to do so. Therefore, nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated.

Furthermore, since God's standards can't be below His creation, He must be personal and accessible as we humans are to one another, or at least should be if we are kind and loving. There are only 3 religions on the planet that are generally accessible across the globe: Islam, Hinduism, Christianity. But since Islam is false because it has no evidence Jesus didn't die on the cross and Hinduism is false because its god Brahma is said to be 'amoral,' we know Christianity is true.

We are all born into sin, and sin leads to death and the second death which is Hell where there is no rest for you day or night and even the worm never dies. But God so merciful enters His creation to pay the penalty in our stead that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish but receive everlasting life. Most people are too selfish to let go control of self and let Jesus be their Savior. Jesus proves He is God because nobody has been able to find a naturalistic explanation to account for the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles in various group settings. You wouldn't want atonement from anyone else but God! Praise the Lord!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2014, 07:05 PM
[Image: delusion3.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
13-08-2014, 07:06 PM
HBL said:
Quote:There are only 3 religions on the planet that are generally accessible across the globe: Islam, Hinduism, Christianity.

So Judaism doesn't even get an honorable mention even though your bullshit christianity came from it?

Quote:Therefore, nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated.

Blah blah. Having repeated this for the millionth time do you feel better? So is a bible glued on your fuckin' retarded face or what? You get molested when you were a kid? Is that what this is all about?
13-08-2014, 07:09 PM
Proof that god doesn't exist:

[Image: demotivational_nid_1727.jpg]

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
13-08-2014, 07:10 PM
[Image: 138538-godzilla_facepalm_godzilla_facepa..._super.jpg]

13-08-2014, 07:12 PM
Re: RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(13-08-2014 06:52 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(13-08-2014 05:00 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You CLAIM you have the right god.

Not only do I claim to have the right God, I have proven it. And the proof is exceedingly simple so even you don't get confused. We know the uncreated Creator must exist because non-existence can't cause anything for it doesn't exist, and infinite regress of nature is impossible since you would have happened already having had an alleged eternity to do so. Therefore, nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated.

Furthermore, since God's standards can't be below His creation, He must be personal and accessible as we humans are to one another, or at least should be if we are kind and loving. There are only 3 religions on the planet that are generally accessible across the globe: Islam, Hinduism, Christianity. But since Islam is false because it has no evidence Jesus didn't die on the cross and Hinduism is false because its god Brahma is said to be 'amoral,' we know Christianity is true.

We are all born into sin, and sin leads to death and the second death which is Hell where there is no rest for you day or night and even the worm never dies. But God so merciful enters His creation to pay the penalty in our stead that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish but receive everlasting life. Most people are too selfish to let go control of self and let Jesus be their Savior. Jesus proves He is God because nobody has been able to find a naturalistic explanation to account for the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles in various group settings. You wouldn't want atonement from anyone else but God! Praise the Lord!

Proof is not invalid assertions.

Why are you continuing on here?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
13-08-2014, 07:15 PM
hbl:
[Image: hD66AE8B8]

13-08-2014, 07:20 PM
[Image: 35b826ee9c7ef59fa0ca122366c17b6315f1c97e...16c8e4.jpg]

13-08-2014, 07:38 PM
(13-08-2014 07:06 PM)john2 Wrote:  So Judaism doesn't even get an honorable mention even though your bullshit christianity came from it?

Christianity didn't come from Judaism. Judaism rejects their Messiah. Whereas Isaiah, David, Isaac, Jacob, Abraham, Noah, etc. accepted the coming Messiah.

The Bible says the true Jew is now a Christian.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-08-2014, 07:48 PM
[Image: Unicorn-Farts-500_zps03a7447f.jpg]

I tend to ask random questions, sometime stupid ones, but I can almost guarantee I'm smarter for asking than not.
[+] 1 user Likes Kemasyn's post