Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
13-08-2014, 07:49 PM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
[Image: Atheist_cat_by_petheadclipon.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2014, 07:53 PM
[Image: hA4FBA5A4]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
13-08-2014, 08:10 PM
(13-08-2014 07:38 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(13-08-2014 07:06 PM)john2 Wrote:  So Judaism doesn't even get an honorable mention even though your bullshit christianity came from it?

Christianity didn't come from Judaism. Judaism rejects their Messiah. Whereas Isaiah, David, Isaac, Jacob, Abraham, Noah, etc. accepted the coming Messiah.

The Bible says the true Jew is now a Christian.

You know nothing of your own religion, do you?

If you do not even know where your religion came from, how could you possibly hope to defend it?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
13-08-2014, 08:10 PM (This post was last modified: 13-08-2014 08:14 PM by hbl.)
Simple:

Something can't come from nothing.

Infinite regress in nature is impossible.

Cause must be outside of nature's time and space.

Only Jesus meets this criteria of being the uncreated Creator because nobody can find a naturalistic explanation to account for the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles in various group settings.

I think a child in grade 1 could understand this, so to deny it is due to your SELFISH DELUSION, hostility, independency and disobedience to God which is why He created Hell for those who make this their choice.

p.s. I love fonts
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-08-2014, 08:13 PM
Just because you repeat it over and over again, does not make it true.

MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAMAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, L, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL,

OK, Now I am going to cast a Technomancy Spell. I am going to cast a Wired Death Spell. If you make another post after this one. We will KNOW my spell failed...because...BECAUSE?!?!?!!

.....Because magic does not exist. Regardless of how many times I believed in it and that I repeated the words magic is real.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
13-08-2014, 08:16 PM
(13-08-2014 08:13 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Just because you repeat it over and over again, does not make it true.

MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAMAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, L, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL, MAGIC IS REAL,

OK, Now I am going to cast a Technomancy Spell. I am going to cast a Wired Death Spell. If you make another post after this one. We will KNOW my spell failed...because...BECAUSE?!?!?!!

.....Because magic does not exist. Regardless of how many times I believed in it and that I repeated the words magic is real.

But it does exist because I proved that it existed in a previous post that didn't actually use a citation. Also, I assert that it exists because it's obvious, so it does. So there.Laugh out load

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
13-08-2014, 08:17 PM
Did Jesus do this?

"He submitted Himself to death" (Is. 53.12).
13-08-2014, 08:18 PM
Did Jesus do this?

"He bore the sin of many and interceded for the rebels" (Is 53.12).
13-08-2014, 08:19 PM
Is this Jesus?

"The LORD declared to my Lord: 'Sit at My right hand until I make Your enemies Your footstool'" (Ps 110.1).
13-08-2014, 08:20 PM
This is Jesus.

"Yet He Himself bore our sicknesses, and He carried our pains; but we in turn regarded Him stricken, struck down by God, and afflicted" (Is 53.4).