Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
13-08-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
Surely you can appreciate that the fire of judgment is not like natural fire which eventually goes out, but the fire of judgment of Hell never goes out. It is a figurative judgment. Surely you are not so ignorant to think it is an actual physical fire.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2014, 10:21 PM
(13-08-2014 10:16 PM)hbl Wrote:  Crazy people think something comes from nothing.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
Find all posts by this user
13-08-2014, 10:22 PM
(13-08-2014 10:20 PM)hbl Wrote:  Torture how? For Christians it would be torture to be eternally separated from God, but for you I don't think you would deem this torture so what are you complaining about?

No flames, then? No all-day Hallelujah Choruses? Sounds great. (I'd also like a spaceship, preferably one equipped with a food synthesizer that does European dark-roast coffee and top-notch milk chocolate.)
13-08-2014, 10:25 PM
Well, this is the most stunningly disingenuous cuntwaste we've had the displeasure to host in a while.

It's morbidly fascinating to watch such sad delusions of adequacy manifest. What kind of hopeless failure can't even troll well?

... this is my signature!
13-08-2014, 10:25 PM
(13-08-2014 10:22 PM)Astreja Wrote:  No flames, then? No all-day Hallelujah Choruses? Sounds great. (I'd also like a spaceship, preferably one equipped with a food synthesizer that does European dark-roast coffee and top-notch milk chocolate.)

Do people in jail get that? Remember people in jail for life are not let out so they can't harm others. So spaceships are off limits for you. Nor do I think it appropriate that you get all kinds of wonderful amenities. Again, do they get those in jail?

If you are not willing to do the time then don't do the crime; so stop complaining like a little bitch.
13-08-2014, 10:26 PM
(13-08-2014 10:18 PM)hbl Wrote:  It's difficult to reason with insane people, i.e. atheists.

Difficult but not impossible. Why not give it a try?

Quote:TTA’s forum is a place for discussion. It exists to provide conversation, support, encouragement, information and community to the atheist, the agnostic, the freethinker and all those interested in seeking knowledge and wisdom.

TTA’s forum indirectly also exists as a place where wavering, intellectually honest theists can read the views, no, statements of fundamentalists and ... reject them.

Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
13-08-2014, 10:27 PM
(13-08-2014 10:25 PM)cjlr Wrote:  What kind of hopeless failure can't even troll well?
ROTFLMAO! This may be one of those things Man Was Not Meant to Know.
13-08-2014, 10:27 PM
Atheists go to jail called Hell.
13-08-2014, 10:29 PM (This post was last modified: 13-08-2014 11:52 PM by hbl.)
Fairs fair. God created Hell for a reason. Who better to belong in Hell than atheists after all Atheists claim God does not exist. Everyone in Heaven claims God does exist.
13-08-2014, 10:31 PM
As Per the forum rules: This applies to all posts made by members on the forum (see Information & Resources thread for policy on spambots). Spam is defined as 'repetitious posts or threads with the same or similar content'. The consequence of failing to comply with the policy is potentially having your account banned. Exceptions to the policy will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis by the Administration. The Administration rely upon the membership to identify offending behavior.

Please Hbl be advised that repeated copy/paste of the same posts or bible verses can be viewed as spam by the Forum Team. Thread closed temporarily.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces