Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
15-08-2014, 01:49 AM
Re: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
[Image: da137d70604919c5da0344ee5c95aefe.jpg]

Using Tapatalk
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2014, 01:52 AM
Re: RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(15-08-2014 01:49 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 01:48 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Is that God finite or infinite?

God is infinite outside of time and space.

Then is everything outside of time and space God?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
15-08-2014, 01:57 AM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(15-08-2014 01:52 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 01:49 AM)hbl Wrote:  God is infinite outside of time and space.

Then is everything outside of time and space God?

Yes.
15-08-2014, 02:22 AM
(14-08-2014 10:16 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 03:47 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  You say that something can't come from nothing.

Atheists propose there was non-existence only which caused something. That's fucking stupid just like you!

That which doesn't exist can't cause anything. It doesn't exist. You're a total retard. Fortunately we in Christ are saved from morons like you because God created Hell.

Thank God!

Now I know you're not my intellectual or moral equal and I know your just going to waste my time by not seriously answering this...but if you wanna dance bitch lets dance. I'm feeling playful tonight. Evil_monster

Lets get one thing out of the way right from the start though. Seeing as how you are too fucking stupid and dishonest to give me an explanation on what you mean by "nothing" I'm gonna do it for you, and if you don't like my definition...fuck you too bad, you had your chance to explain and now it's gone.

Nothing is the complete lack of anything either substantive or conceptual. No natural forces or laws, no space or time, no energy or dark energy or even potential energy, no gravity, mass, no matter or anti-matter, puppies, chairs, thought, light, darkness, concepts, emotions, and no rules or mechanics of any kind.
In short: complete and utter nothing, and from that nothing with nothing in it can ABSOLUTELY come something. Do you know why? Stupid question of course you don't. Let me explain in small words.

Nothing has no properties. Nothing has no mechanics. Which means nothing and what nothing can do HAS NO RULES. When a thing has no rules it can do whatever it wants. There is no mechanic or rule in place on nothing that prevents it from creating something. Cause and effect does not exist in, nor does it inhibit in anyway, nothing.

Nothing absolutely can create something cause there is nothing, either conceptually or mechanically, acting on nothing to stop it from doing just that. If it does not exist then it operates under no rules.

Bitch. Drinking Beverage
15-08-2014, 02:25 AM
(15-08-2014 02:22 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 10:16 PM)hbl Wrote:  Atheists propose there was non-existence only which caused something. That's fucking stupid just like you!

That which doesn't exist can't cause anything. It doesn't exist. You're a total retard. Fortunately we in Christ are saved from morons like you because God created Hell.

Thank God!

Now I know you're not my intellectual or moral equal and I know your just going to waste my time by not seriously answering this...but if you wanna dance bitch lets dance. I'm feeling playful tonight. Evil_monster

Lets get one thing out of the way right from the start though. Seeing as how you are too fucking stupid and dishonest to give me an explanation on what you mean by "nothing" I'm gonna do it for you, and if you don't like my definition...fuck you too bad, you had your chance to explain and now it's gone.

Nothing is the complete lack of anything either substantive or conceptual. No natural forces or laws, no space or time, no energy or dark energy or even potential energy, no gravity, mass, no matter or anti-matter, puppies, chairs, thought, light, darkness, concepts, emotions, and no rules or mechanics of any kind.
In short: complete and utter nothing, and from that nothing with nothing in it can ABSOLUTELY come something. Do you know why? Stupid question of course you don't. Let me explain in small words.

Nothing has no properties. Nothing has no mechanics. Which means nothing and what nothing can do HAS NO RULES. When a thing has no rules it can do whatever it wants. There is no mechanic or rule in place on nothing that prevents it from creating something. Cause and effect does not exist in, nor does it inhibit in anyway, nothing.

Nothing absolutely can create something cause there is nothing, either conceptually or mechanically, acting on nothing to stop it from doing just that. If it does not exist then it operates under no rules.

Bitch. Drinking Beverage

Don't even bother dude, all he will do is repeat the same thing over and over again making himself feel like he is right.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
15-08-2014, 02:32 AM
(15-08-2014 02:22 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  When a thing has no rules it can do whatever it wants.

There is nothing that has no rules.

Non-existence has a rule that it can't cause anything because it doesn't exist.

Thanks for playing.
15-08-2014, 02:36 AM
(15-08-2014 02:32 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 02:22 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  When a thing has no rules it can do whatever it wants.

Thanks for playing.

Thanks for disproving God for us Thumbsup He can't create himself because he has to not exist first and according to you a non-existent thing cannot cause anything, therefore a God could not have caused the universe to come into existence

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
15-08-2014, 02:39 AM
(15-08-2014 02:36 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  He can't create himself

God doesn't create Himself. That which always existed need not create Himself.

Since the uncreated Creator is proven then He is proven.

You're boring me. I wish you would stop being such a dullard.
15-08-2014, 02:40 AM
(15-08-2014 02:32 AM)hbl Wrote:  

Thanks for playing.

Called it. To stupid to get what I said haha. I like how you TOTALLY missed the part where the fact that it does not exist is EXACTLY why it can create stuff.

Hey muffin! Demonstrate that that rule exists and how it can POSSIBLY apply to a thing to which no rules can apply.
15-08-2014, 02:41 AM
How does the law of cause and effect retroactively effect something before the law of cause and effect itself existed?