Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
15-08-2014, 03:20 AM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(15-08-2014 03:07 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 03:05 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Can't go to a place that does not exist.

Hell is proven to exist since it is proven you can't cease to exist and you can't be with God's elect.

Hell is not proven to exist thank you very much nor will it ever be because it can't exist.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2014, 03:46 AM

Hell is proven to exist since it is proven you can't cease to exist and you can't be with God's elect.

[Image: Webcomic_xkcd_-_Wikipedian_protester.png]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-08-2014, 04:23 AM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2014 04:28 AM by Shadow Fox.)
(15-08-2014 03:14 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 03:12 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  .

Boring.

You do not worship Amaterasu, I "KNOW" Amaterasu Exists because I know she does and my book tells me so, MY book says the bible is not divinely written and only IT is. I know its true because it says so.

YOU are going to YOMI HBL. You will be tortured forever in the darkest places in the land of the dead by the oni.

You have been tricked by the trickster god into thinking your religion is true when it is not.

I will be standing by our great sun goddess when she sits on her Red Throne as she asks you why you never prayed to her and the sunlight she has given you. Then I will delight and laugh as she sends you to...HELL...as you would put it..YOU HBL are the one who is going to Hell/ Yomi for not believing in our great Sun Goddess Amaterasu.

I know you are wrong and you are Sinful and Evil and you DESERVE eternal punishment on the sole basis of not believing in our one true goddess and on that one basis alone and nothing more regardless of what you actually do or say or how many people love you on Earth can do anything about it.

You are going to Yomi for being a blasphemous Heathen....worst then a baby rapist, a killer or a theif or people who commit Genocide or burnt down and entire rain forest killing hundreds of millions of species off the face of the planet...you are worst then those people HBL...and you deserve nothing but eternal pain and suffering as everyone who has ever lived or ever will live laugh and delight in your agony for being a non believer.

In the Book of Amteru It states that All other religions are false. They are tricked by the trickster god. The bible verse that states that everyone believes in god. Even if your just a baby....everyone who believes that has been lied too. The word of Amaterasu is holy and absolute truth because the words in my book say so and divine writing does not need justification or proof of any kind because they are their own proof. Only the words of Amaterasu is God. Only Amaterasu is divine and real. She created us from the flame of the sun as she breathed life into our world.

Your an idiot and are going to suffer forever and I am GLAD you are. Christian Piece of Scum!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
15-08-2014, 04:49 AM
HBL is going to Hell because he isn't a true Christian.
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
15-08-2014, 05:49 AM
(15-08-2014 04:49 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  HBL is going to Hell because he isn't a true Christian.

From Luke 18:

18:18 And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
18:19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.
18:20 Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother.
18:21 And he said, All these have I kept from my youth up.
18:22 Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

hbl has a computer, something even the wealthiest of men could not imagine back then, he obviously has not sold it to follow Jeebus, therefore he will go to hell.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
15-08-2014, 07:05 AM
Re: RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

The one in grand Caymans? Or Michigan?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
15-08-2014, 07:19 AM
(15-08-2014 04:49 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  HBL is going to Hell because he isn't a true Christian.

And he doesn't worship Amaterasu the Sun Goddess.

That is TWO reasons he is going to Yomi/Hell.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
15-08-2014, 07:58 AM
(13-08-2014 11:52 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(13-08-2014 10:31 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  As Per the forum rules: This applies to all posts made by members on the forum (see Information & Resources thread for policy on spambots). Spam is defined as 'repetitious posts or threads with the same or similar content'. The consequence of failing to comply with the policy is potentially having your account banned. Exceptions to the policy will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis by the Administration. The Administration rely upon the membership to identify offending behavior.

Please Hbl be advised that repeated copy/paste of the same posts or bible verses can be viewed as spam by the Forum Team. Thread closed temporarily.

Why did you choose to reopen the thread? Curious.

Atheists spam so much on this thread it is hardly bearable. It makes me want to leave.

[Image: mods-are-asleep-POST-PONIES.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
15-08-2014, 08:33 AM
We are told Faith is about truth, but that is a misconception, it is very much about strength, so when we approach beliefs from a challenge to truth we will invariably fail, it is only when we approach it as a challenge to strength that we find a solution.
15-08-2014, 08:36 AM
(15-08-2014 08:33 AM)Ray Butler Wrote:  We are told Faith is about truth, but that is a misconception, it is very much about strength, so when we approach beliefs from a challenge to truth we will invariably fail, it is only when we approach it as a challenge to strength that we find a solution.

Hodor!

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post