Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
15-08-2014, 09:03 AM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(15-08-2014 07:05 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  The one in grand Caymans? Or Michigan?

I could go to that one, I do live in Michigan Tongue

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2014, 11:15 AM
(15-08-2014 08:33 AM)Ray Butler Wrote:  We are told Faith is about truth, but that is a misconception, it is very much about strength, so when we approach beliefs from a challenge to truth we will invariably fail, it is only when we approach it as a challenge to strength that we find a solution.

[Image: DEEPAK-Headshot.jpg]

Well, thank you for visiting the forums Deepak Chopra!

http://www.wisdomofchopra.com/

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
15-08-2014, 02:25 PM

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
15-08-2014, 03:36 PM
(15-08-2014 08:33 AM)Ray Butler Wrote:  We are told Faith is about truth, but that is a misconception, it is very much about strength, so when we approach beliefs from a challenge to truth we will invariably fail, it is only when we approach it as a challenge to strength that we find a solution.

True faith is about the objective truth. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. False faith is about men exerting themselves in their strength against God's will.

God is strength and He proves His strength by raising Himself from the grave on the 3rd day.

Forget Islam's approach by trying to exert their strength, constantly killing people who don't convert, and Shia and Sunni killing each other in hoards because they can't agree on the line of succession form Muhammad. Truly insane!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-08-2014, 03:40 PM
(15-08-2014 02:25 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  

You and I are best friends now.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
15-08-2014, 03:41 PM
(15-08-2014 04:49 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  HBL is going to Hell because he isn't a true Christian.
HBL = Hell By Lying

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
15-08-2014, 03:44 PM
(15-08-2014 03:40 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  You and I are best friends now.

Why's that?
15-08-2014, 03:49 PM
This thread needs to sink.

The Titanic

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
15-08-2014, 03:50 PM
(15-08-2014 03:41 PM)Impulse Wrote:  HBL

HBL stands for High Backhand Lob serve in racquetball. But I don't lob ever anymore. I only drive serve.

I serve backhanded 5 serves from the left: 2 drives to the left, 1 to the right, a garbage wrap around to the left and then one final drive down the left.

Then I serve from the right forehanded 2 DF down the right side, 2 DB to the left and one final DF.

Then I go serve those 5 backhanded drives again to close it out to win 15-0.

All serves have a success rate of 40-46% except DB, DF, GB have a success rate of 50, 51, 52%. So a 7% edge (51-44) at 30 serves per game on average I am really only playing to 13 while my opponent plays to 15.

Let's see if there are any racquetball players here.
15-08-2014, 03:57 PM
(15-08-2014 03:36 PM)hbl Wrote:  True faith is about the objective truth. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. False faith is about men exerting themselves in their strength against God's will.

God is strength and He proves His strength by raising Himself from the grave on the 3rd day.

Forget Islam's approach by trying to exert their strength, constantly killing people who don't convert, and Shia and Sunni killing each other in hoards because they can't agree on the line of succession form Muhammad. Truly insane!

You do realize that Islam considers Jesus a prophet like Muhammed and worships the same God as the Christians and Jews, right? ... Wait, that question was likely rhetorical. Of course you don't.

#sigh