Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
15-08-2014, 04:10 PM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(15-08-2014 03:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You do realize that Islam considers Jesus a prophet like Muhammed and worships the same God as the Christians

I am never surprised how stupid some posters are on an atheist site. You do realize Islam does not worship the same God as Christians since Muhammad six centuries later wrote in a cave all by himself that Jesus never died on the cross even though he had not one shred of evidence to make that claim.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2014, 05:13 PM
(15-08-2014 02:43 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 02:42 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Just explained how it can dumbass.

I just did moron!

HBL: would Jesus post this? Can you seriously picture Jesus treating another person like this? Do you only follow his path when it's convenient for you? Do you follow it at all?

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
Find all posts by this user
15-08-2014, 05:15 PM
This hbl person is clearly delusional. He doesn't believe in atheism but talks to us when we clearly do not exist based on his own statement.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
15-08-2014, 05:17 PM
(15-08-2014 04:10 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 03:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You do realize that Islam considers Jesus a prophet like Muhammed and worships the same God as the Christians

I am never surprised how stupid some posters are on an atheist site. You do realize Islam does not worship the same God as Christians since Muhammad six centuries later wrote in a cave all by himself that Jesus never died on the cross even though he had not one shred of evidence to make that claim.

Oh for fuck's sake. You gotta be a poe 'cause nobody can be that fucking ignorant. Abrahamic Religions.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
15-08-2014, 05:18 PM
(15-08-2014 05:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 04:10 PM)hbl Wrote:  I am never surprised how stupid some posters are on an atheist site. You do realize Islam does not worship the same God as Christians since Muhammad six centuries later wrote in a cave all by himself that Jesus never died on the cross even though he had not one shred of evidence to make that claim.

Oh for fuck's sake. You gotta be a poe 'cause nobody can be that fucking ignorant. Abrahamic Religions.

Nice concept, but in reality it has been proven otherwise.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
15-08-2014, 05:19 PM
(15-08-2014 04:10 PM)hbl Wrote:  

Neither did the people who wrote your books have any evidence. They made it all up. When they saw what they called the "risen Jesus", most of them said they didn't recognize him, and were afraid of what they said they saw. See you in hell for being judgmental.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
15-08-2014, 06:32 PM
(15-08-2014 05:13 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  HBL: would Jesus post this? Can you seriously picture Jesus treating another person like this? Do you only follow his path when it's convenient for you? Do you follow it at all?

So it's ok for an atheist to call someone a moron but not a Christian to call an atheist a moron? Why is that? Why do you hold Jesus to a higher standard if he is just a regular guy?
15-08-2014, 06:36 PM
(15-08-2014 05:19 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Neither did the people who wrote your books have any evidence. They made it all up. When they saw what they called the "risen Jesus", most of them said they didn't recognize him, and were afraid of what they said they saw. See you in hell for being judgmental.

If they made up their eyewitness testimony then you would have to prove that people willingly die for what they know is a lie. So the burden is on you.

All the Apostles recognized Jesus. Read each account given the gospels. None of them were afraid as you say. They were most happy!

People don't go to hell for being judgmental. Jesus is not being judgmental. He is being true that you are going to Hell because you don't want to receive Him as your Lord and Savior. Sharing the gospel to the nations of this fact is God's will not being judgmental.

You're confused!
15-08-2014, 06:49 PM
(15-08-2014 06:36 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 05:19 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Neither did the people who wrote your books have any evidence. They made it all up. When they saw what they called the "risen Jesus", most of them said they didn't recognize him, and were afraid of what they said they saw. See you in hell for being judgmental.

If they made up their eyewitness testimony then you would have to prove that people willingly die for what they know is a lie. So the burden is on you.

All the Apostles recognized Jesus. Read each account given the gospels. None of them were afraid as you say. They were most happy!

People don't go to hell for being judgmental. Jesus is not being judgmental. He is being true that you are going to Hell because you don't want to receive Him as your Lord and Savior. Sharing the gospel to the nations of this fact is God's will not being judgmental.

You're confused!

They were not put to death for their beliefs, as Dr. Moss demonstrated in the book I referenced. Matthew said they doubted, but they worshiped. I see you never read the NT. THOMAS saw and did not recognize. The disciples on the Road to Emmaus did not recognize him. Most of the accounts said they were afraid. Jesus said "Judge NOT, lest ye be judged". I see you think you know better than your Jebus. You do not "share the gospel". You share your delight that others, and not you. are going to hell. You've done it over and over and over. You are going to hell. In fact you are already there, clearly.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
15-08-2014, 06:52 PM
(15-08-2014 06:32 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 05:13 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  HBL: would Jesus post this? Can you seriously picture Jesus treating another person like this? Do you only follow his path when it's convenient for you? Do you follow it at all?

So it's ok for an atheist to call someone a moron but not a Christian to call an atheist a moron? Why is that? Why do you hold Jesus to a higher standard if he is just a regular guy?

This doesn't even begin to answer my question. Thus endeth the troll litmus test. Result: troll.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum