Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
15-08-2014, 07:00 PM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(15-08-2014 06:49 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  They were not put to death for their beliefs, as Dr. Moss demonstrated in the book I referenced. Matthew said they doubted, but they worshiped. I see you never read the NT. THOMAS saw and did not recognize. The disciples on the Road to Emmaus did not recognize him. Most of the accounts said they were afraid. Jesus said "Judge NOT, lest ye be judged". I see you think you know better than your Jebus. You do not "share the gospel". You share your delight that others, and not you. are going to hell. You've done it over and over and over. You are going to hell. In fact you are already there, clearly.

Of course they were put to death for their beliefs. Paul was almost killed 7 times in Scripture for his account before being put to death. James the first Apostle was killed for his belief in Acts. And the rest of the Apostles followed. Jesus even warned them they would be put to death but to not fret. We have the accounts recorded by the early church fathers of their martyrdom. Surely you are not as stupid as you seem.

It is hard to believe someone was resurrected for some of them, but when they saw Jesus they believed. Jesus' own brother rejected his brother as God, but accepted it when he saw Him resurrected.

The two on the road to Emmaus may have never seen Jesus prior to that up close and personally to make Him out, but they believed when they did see Him resurrected.

Thomas saw Jesus and truly believed when He touched Him. Resurrection is an amazing thing and takes people aback certainly.

None of the Apostles were afraid. No accounts even suggest this.

I am able to judge you because I don't carry the same deceit you have, for I have accepted the Lord Jesus as my Savior. I won't be judged with you. You're going to Hell. I am promised Heaven and chosen before the foundations of the world.

Giving the gospel of salvation includes mentioning Hell, for why else get saved if not salvation from sin, self, evil supernatural and Hell? I shed a tear for you that you are going to Hell. At the same time I am delighted that God protects people from you by sending you to Hell. God is caring for us and puts the bad guys like you in Hell just like some people have to be locked up in jail for life.

The Bible assures those born-again "they shall never perish" (John 10.28). I am born-again. I have eternal life which can never be lost (John 17.3). That's what the Bible says. You only have faith in yourself not God. Your problem you make yourself the center.

Your problem is you are too selfish to receive what God did for you so you will burn in the lake of fire for all eternity.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2014, 07:03 PM
(15-08-2014 07:00 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 06:49 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  They were not put to death for their beliefs, as Dr. Moss demonstrated in the book I referenced. Matthew said they doubted, but they worshiped. I see you never read the NT. THOMAS saw and did not recognize. The disciples on the Road to Emmaus did not recognize him. Most of the accounts said they were afraid. Jesus said "Judge NOT, lest ye be judged". I see you think you know better than your Jebus. You do not "share the gospel". You share your delight that others, and not you. are going to hell. You've done it over and over and over. You are going to hell. In fact you are already there, clearly.

Of course they were put to death for their beliefs. Paul was almost killed 7 times in Scripture for his account before being put to death. James the first Apostle was killed for his belief in Acts. And the rest of the Apostles followed. Jesus even warned them they would be put to death but to not fret. We have the accounts recorded by the early church fathers of their martyrdom. Surely you are not as stupid as you seem.

It is hard to believe someone was resurrected for some of them, but when they saw Jesus they believed. Jesus' own brother rejected his brother as God, but accepted it when he saw Him resurrected.

The two on the road to Emmaus may have never seen Jesus prior to that up close and personally to make Him out, but they believed when they did see Him resurrected.

Thomas saw Jesus and truly believed when He touched Him. Resurrection is an amazing thing and takes people aback certainly.

None of the Apostles were afraid. No accounts even suggest this.

I am able to judge you because I don't carry the same deceit you have, for I have accepted the Lord Jesus as my Savior. I won't be judged with you. You're going to Hell. I am promised Heaven and chosen before the foundations of the world.

Giving the gospel of salvation includes mentioning Hell, for why else get saved if not salvation from sin, self, evil supernatural and Hell? I shed a tear for you that you are going to Hell. At the same time I am delighted that God protects people from you by sending you to Hell. God is caring for us and puts the bad guys like you in Hell just like some people have to be locked up in jail for life.

The Bible assures those born-again "they shall never perish" (John 10.28). I am born-again. I have eternal life which can never be lost (John 17.3). That's what the Bible says. You only have faith in yourself not God. Your problem you make yourself the center.

Your problem is you are too selfish to receive what God did for you so you will burn in the lake of fire for all eternity.

No. Paul was arrested for being a trouble maker, not for what he believed. Obviously you never read the NT. All the rest are CLAIMS, and you have offered no proofs, and no references. You are a fiction writer. Nothing more. You make up shit, and expect people to buy it.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
15-08-2014, 07:03 PM
Everyone thought Gandalf died in LOTR. But he really didn't. There were witnesses who saw him die and saw him return. It's in a book, it must be true.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
15-08-2014, 07:19 PM
(15-08-2014 07:03 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  No. Paul was arrested for being a trouble maker, not for what he believed.

There is nothing to suggest Paul was arrested for being a trouble maker. Obviously you never read the NT. Paul was a believer in Jesus Christ. Just as he was martyred so were all the eyewitness Apostles. I don't think they were all troublemakers. Your revisionist history is quite fictional.

You're just a fictional writer projecting your own self-deceptions. Historians highly value this type of multiple corroboration of the NT. It doesn't get better than this.

You're going to Hell according to the Bible because you are too selfish to come to the cross as a helpless sinner to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior.
15-08-2014, 07:21 PM
(15-08-2014 07:19 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 07:03 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  No. Paul was arrested for being a trouble maker, not for what he believed.

There is nothing to suggest Paul was arrested for being a trouble maker. Obviously you never read the NT. Paul was a believer in Jesus Christ. Just as he was martyred so were all the eyewitness Apostles. I don't think they were all troublemakers. Your revisionist history is quite fictional.

You're just a fictional writer projecting your own self-deceptions. Historians highly value this type of multiple corroboration of the NT. It doesn't get better than this.

You're going to Hell according to the Bible because you are too selfish to come to the cross as a helpless sinner to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior.

Get the fuck outta here.

You seriously believe this crap? Facepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
15-08-2014, 07:27 PM
(15-08-2014 07:19 PM)hbl Wrote:  

Acts clearly demonstrates that his repeated arrests were because Paul was a trouble maker. The APostles wanted him gone. So they sent him away so he would stop stirring up trouble. I see you (as you usually are as you are very "suggestible") have started using the very words I use, ""fictional" etc. What ? You don't have the vocabulary or originality to come up with anything yourself ? ALl you can do is drone on "You're going to hell". You do know I hope Paul did not believe in hell. He thought only the saved were immortal. So much for your hell delusion.
Sucks to be you.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
15-08-2014, 07:28 PM
(15-08-2014 07:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You seriously believe this crap?

You're going to Hell and you prove it by your crap because you still can't find a naturalistic explanation to account for the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles in various group settings, yet still are too selfish to come to the cross as a helpless sinner to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior.

Hell has been created to keep you eternally away from God's sons and daughters.

In short, you're too TOXIC to be around.
15-08-2014, 07:34 PM
Re: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
Hmm, since you avoided my other question but keep talking about hell.

Where in the universe is hell?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
15-08-2014, 07:38 PM
(15-08-2014 07:34 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Where in the universe is hell?

The universe is one domain. Hell is another. Do you ask where the universe is?
15-08-2014, 07:38 PM
Re: RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(15-08-2014 07:38 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 07:34 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Where in the universe is hell?

The universe is one domain. Hell is another.

One domain of what?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson