Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
15-08-2014, 07:39 PM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
Hell is nowhere. Paul told his followers to "put on immortality". They did not automatically have it. Paul did not believe in hell. Why would anyone have to "put on" what they already had on ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
15-08-2014, 07:41 PM
(15-08-2014 07:38 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 07:38 PM)hbl Wrote:  The universe is one domain. Hell is another.

One domain of what?

Web Domain lol We currently are on http://www.earth.com but if we go to hell it switches to http://www.hell.com Laugh out load

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
15-08-2014, 07:43 PM
(15-08-2014 07:39 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Hell is nowhere. Paul told his followers to "put on immortality". They did not automatically have it. Paul did not believe in hell. Why would anyone have to "put on" what they already had on ?

Hell is exactly where God put it. We all have immortality (permanently existing), but not all of us have eternal life. To put this on is to give your life to Christ and walk in the way of Christ to overcome all things.

Of course Paul believed in Hell. Paul spoke on Hell lots. I have so many verses. You need to read the Bible.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-08-2014, 07:44 PM
(15-08-2014 07:28 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 07:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You seriously believe this crap?

You're going to Hell and you prove it by your crap because you still can't find a naturalistic explanation to account for the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles in various group settings, yet still are too selfish to come to the cross as a helpless sinner to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior.

Hell has been created to keep you eternally away from God's sons and daughters.

In short, you're too TOXIC to be around.

Perhaps you should leave, the toxicity level is kinda high around here.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
15-08-2014, 07:46 PM
(15-08-2014 07:44 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Perhaps you should leave, the toxicity level is kinda high around here.

I define toxic as someone who is going to Hell. Since you reject Christ for your salvation you are going to Hell.

You could leave this thread. That would be the nice thing to do.
15-08-2014, 07:48 PM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2014 07:55 PM by GirlyMan.)
(15-08-2014 07:39 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Hell is nowhere. Paul told his followers to "put on immortality". They did not automatically have it. Paul did not believe in hell. Why would anyone have to "put on" what they already had on ?

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
15-08-2014, 07:48 PM
Re: RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(15-08-2014 07:43 PM)hbl Wrote:  

Hell is exactly where God put it. We all have immortality (permanently existing), but not all of us have eternal life. To put this on is to give your life to Christ and walk in the way of Christ to overcome all things.

Of course Paul believed in Hell. Paul spoke on Hell lots. I have so many verses. You need to read the Bible.

Is hell not eternal life? But mustn't hell exist within space and time.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
(15-08-2014 07:46 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 07:44 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Perhaps you should leave, the toxicity level is kinda high around here.

I define toxic as someone who is going to Hell. Since you reject Christ for your salvation you are going to Hell.

You could leave this thread. That would be the nice thing to do.

"Toxicity is the degree to which a substance can damage an organism." Your damaging our brains with all your stupid nonsense. I'd say your very toxic.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
(15-08-2014 07:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

For some reason I can't see your video or picture. It must be spam.
15-08-2014, 07:49 PM
(15-08-2014 07:48 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  "Toxicity is the degree to which a substance can damage an organism." Your damaging our brains with all your stupid nonsense. I'd say your very toxic.

This describes atheists perfectly. Hell is the only thing that can contain this toxicity.