Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
15-08-2014, 07:52 PM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(15-08-2014 07:46 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 07:44 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Perhaps you should leave, the toxicity level is kinda high around here.

I define toxic as someone who is going to Hell. Since you reject Christ for your salvation you are going to Hell.

You could leave this thread. That would be the nice thing to do.

Guess I will be staying...as I emanate toxins onto you.

Begone damn hbl before I summon my demons.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
15-08-2014, 07:53 PM
By learning to read God’s word through reading and praying, we gradually touch the spirit of the word. We become aware of the great distance which exists between our personal condition and the spirit of God’s word. Take, for instance, the passage in Philippians 3. 18-19, which reads: “For many walk, of whom I told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: whose end is perdition, whose god is the belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.” We may quite easily and correctly say that these are the enemies of God, whose end is perdition, but we have hardly touched the spirit of the writer of this Scripture passage. If we were to read through quickly, we would fail to touch the spirit of the writer. But if we were to pray and to read at the same time—if we were to put ourselves in the place and the heart of the writer—we would readily see how full of love is his heart.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-08-2014, 07:57 PM
(15-08-2014 07:53 PM)hbl Wrote:  By learning to read God’s word through reading and praying, we gradually touch the spirit of the word. We become aware of the great distance which exists between our personal condition and the spirit of God’s word. Take, for instance, the passage in Philippians 3. 18-19, which reads: “For many walk, of whom I told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: whose end is perdition, whose god is the belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.” We may quite easily and correctly say that these are the enemies of God, whose end is perdition, but we have hardly touched the spirit of the writer of this Scripture passage. If we were to read through quickly, we would fail to touch the spirit of the writer. But if we were to pray and to read at the same time—if we were to put ourselves in the place and the heart of the writer—we would readily see how full of love is his heart.

Wrong audience dumbass.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
15-08-2014, 07:58 PM
"Do not fear them who can kill the body only rather fear Him who can destroy both the soul and body in hell" (Matt. 10.28). "Destroy" doesn't here mean annihilation, but in the lexicon: "render useless...to perish, to be lost, ruined...to lose...metaph. to devote or give over to eternal misery in hell...to put out of the way entirely, abolish."
15-08-2014, 08:03 PM
(15-08-2014 07:58 PM)hbl Wrote:  "Do not fear them who can kill the body only rather fear Him who can destroy both the soul and body in hell" (Matt. 10.28). "Destroy" doesn't here mean annihilation, but in the lexicon: "render useless...to perish, to be lost, ruined...to lose...metaph. to devote or give over to eternal misery in hell...to put out of the way entirely, abolish."

So you want to be a martyr...how nice for you.

15-08-2014, 08:04 PM
All Atheists Go to Hell, Do not Pass Go

By learning to read God’s word through reading and praying, we gradually touch the spirit of the word. We become aware of the great distance which exists between our personal condition and the spirit of God’s word. Take, for instance, the passage in Philippians 3. 18-19, which reads: “For many walk, of whom I told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: whose end is perdition, whose god is the belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.” We may quite easily and correctly say that these are the enemies of God, whose end is perdition, but we have hardly touched the spirit of the writer of this Scripture passage. If we were to read through quickly, we would fail to touch the spirit of the writer. But if we were to pray and to read at the same time—if we were to put ourselves in the place and the heart of the writer—we would readily see how full of love is his heart.

"Do not fear them who can kill the body only rather fear Him who can destroy both the soul and body in hell" (Matt. 10.28). "Destroy" doesn't here mean annihilation, but in the lexicon: "render useless...to perish, to be lost, ruined...to lose...metaph. to devote or give over to eternal misery in hell...to put out of the way entirely, abolish." The unsaved can no longer do damage to the elect because they will be eternally separated from us like a prisoner locked in jail for life. "The hour is coming...unto the resurrection of life" and separated by a thousand years, some "unto the resurrection of damnation" (John 5.28-29). "He that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him" (John 3.36). "And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal" (Matt. 25.46). "In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the exclusion of the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power" (2 Thess. 1.8-9).

Have I any pleasure in the death of the wicked, says the Lord GOD, and not rather that he should turn from his way and live?" (Ez. 18.23). "For I have no pleasure in the death of any one, says the Lord GOD; so turn, and live" (Ez. 18.31). "Say to them, As I live, says the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live; turn back, turn back from your evil ways; for why will you die, O house of Israel?" (Ez. 33.11). God literally pleads with people. "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance" (2 Pet. 3.9). "Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth" (1 Tim. 2.4). God being all loving implies that in any world He creates, He desires and strives for the salvation of every person in that world. But people who would freely reject His every effort to save them should not be allowed to dictate to God what worlds He would be free to create. Why should the joy and the blessedness of those who would freely accept God's salvation be precluded because of those who would stubbornly and freely reject it?
15-08-2014, 08:05 PM
(15-08-2014 08:04 PM)hbl Wrote:  
All Atheists Go to Hell, Do not Pass Go

"Do not fear them who can kill the body only rather fear Him who can destroy both the soul and body in hell" (Matt. 10.28). "Destroy" doesn't here mean annihilation, but in the lexicon: "render useless...to perish, to be lost, ruined...to lose...metaph. to devote or give over to eternal misery in hell...to put out of the way entirely, abolish." The unsaved can no longer do damage to the elect because they will be eternally separated from us like a prisoner locked in jail for life. "The hour is coming...unto the resurrection of life" and separated by a thousand years, some "unto the resurrection of damnation" (John 5.28-29). "He that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him" (John 3.36). "And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal" (Matt. 25.46). "In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the exclusion of the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power" (2 Thess. 1.8-9).

Have I any pleasure in the death of the wicked, says the Lord GOD, and not rather that he should turn from his way and live?" (Ez. 18.23). "For I have no pleasure in the death of any one, says the Lord GOD; so turn, and live" (Ez. 18.31). "Say to them, As I live, says the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live; turn back, turn back from your evil ways; for why will you die, O house of Israel?" (Ez. 33.11). God literally pleads with people. "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance" (2 Pet. 3.9). "Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth" (1 Tim. 2.4). God being all loving implies that in any world He creates, He desires and strives for the salvation of every person in that world. But people who would freely reject His every effort to save them should not be allowed to dictate to God what worlds He would be free to create. Why should the joy and the blessedness of those who would freely accept God's salvation be precluded because of those who would stubbornly and freely reject it?

No one here cares. Your god sure made you stupid.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
15-08-2014, 08:06 PM
Man why are we listening to this scientifically retarded man?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
15-08-2014, 08:08 PM
(15-08-2014 08:06 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Man why are we listening to this scientifically retarded man?

I wouldn't put scientific and hbl together at all.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
15-08-2014, 08:10 PM
But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.