Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
15-08-2014, 08:12 PM
Re: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
All Atheists go to hell sounds like a pleasant childrens book. You should market that hbl

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
15-08-2014, 08:20 PM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
You must believe Jesus is God the Son.

Jesus said:

“For unless you believe that I am He [God], you shall die in your sins” (John 8:24).
The Apostle Paul said about Jesus:

“Who, being in very nature God [Greek word is huparchon, which indicates before Jesus came to earth and after His birth, He was always and continuously existing in the form of God], did not consider equality with God something to be grasped” (Philippians 2:6).

Jesus said,

“He who has seen me has seen the Father” (John 14:9).

“Truly, truly I say to you, before Abraham was, I am [God]” (John 8:58).

Here, Jesus was referring back to Exodus 3:10-15 where Moses was standing before God at the burning bush. Moses asked God for His name, “And God said to Moses, ‘I Am who I Am’; and He said, ‘Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, I Am has sent me to you.... This is my name forever and this is my memorial name to all generations.’” In John 8:58 Jesus was claiming to be the “I Am,” the very God who brought Moses and Israel out of Egypt.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-08-2014, 08:21 PM
(15-08-2014 08:12 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  All Atheists go to hell sounds like a pleasant childrens book. You should market that hbl

One of those cool pop-up books...hell fire leaping up each time you turn the page.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
15-08-2014, 08:23 PM
John 1:18:
“No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only [Jesus], who is at the Father’s side, has made Him known.”
Mark 14:61,62:

“Again, the high priest was questioning Him, and saying to Him, ‘Are you the Christ [the Messiah], the Son of the Blessed One [the Son of God]?’ And Jesus said, ‘I Am; and you shall see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of power, and coming with the clouds of heaven.’”

Matthew 20:28:

“The Son of Man did not come to be served but to serve and to give His life a ransom for many.”

Mark 2:5,10,11:

“And Jesus...said to the paralytic, ‘My son, your sins are forgiven.’... But in order that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins,’ He said to the paralytic, ‘I say to you, “Rise, take up your pallet and go home.”’”
That’s why the Apostle Paul could say, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved” (Acts 16:31).
15-08-2014, 08:28 PM
When you die, the Bible says you will be judged by God.

“It is appointed unto men once to die, and after this cometh the judgment [not reincarnation or extinction]” (Hebrews 9:27).

When you stand before God, what will He be looking for?

“For not the hearers of the Law are just before God, but the doers of the Law shall be justified” (Romans 2:13).

Maybe you are a person who has gone to church all your life and heard the Bible read and preached. But notice, the Bible doesn’t say those who have heard the Law will be just before God; but rather, those who have obeyed it. Have you always obeyed God’s laws?

One's God's number 1 law? Jesus died on the cross for the sins of the world that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life (John 3.16).
15-08-2014, 08:29 PM
How to become a Christian
15-08-2014, 08:31 PM
(15-08-2014 08:29 PM)hbl Wrote:  How to become a Christian

How to become an idiot in a public place

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
15-08-2014, 08:43 PM
Again with the multiple identical posts.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
15-08-2014, 09:12 PM
(15-08-2014 07:43 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 07:39 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Hell is nowhere. Paul told his followers to "put on immortality". They did not automatically have it. Paul did not believe in hell. Why would anyone have to "put on" what they already had on ?

Hell is exactly where God put it. We all have immortality (permanently existing), but not all of us have eternal life. To put this on is to give your life to Christ and walk in the way of Christ to overcome all things.

Of course Paul believed in Hell. Paul spoke on Hell lots. I have so many verses. You need to read the Bible.

More equivocation. You have nothing but a pile of crap. God "put" hell nowhere. Even Christian scholars say it's a "state of being" not a place. You are seriously ignorant of your own shit. Paul said, (just as he SAID he got his gospel from NO MAN, and CONTRADICTED YOU), that his followers NEEDED to "put on immortality". Jews did not believe in immortality. Sheol was not hell. You ignorance is astounding of your own cult. Sucks to be you. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
15-08-2014, 09:19 PM
(15-08-2014 09:12 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  hell

Hell is that place of eternal separation from God. Free will would not truly be free if you didn't have the choice to eternally separation yourself from God by locking yourself from tine inside.