Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
15-08-2014, 09:21 PM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(15-08-2014 09:19 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 09:12 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  hell

Hell is that place of eternal separation from God. Free will would not truly be free if you didn't have the choice to eternally separation yourself from God by locking yourself from tine inside.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo - not eternal separation from a fictional character. The horror. Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
15-08-2014, 09:25 PM
(15-08-2014 09:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  not eternal separation from a fictional character.

Jesus has more sources for Him within 150 years of His death than any ten figures from antiquity combined. So if you deny His existence, you would have to deny the existence of Julius Caesar, Tiberius, Plato, Aristotle, etc. But there are no historians that would consider you to be sane.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-08-2014, 09:34 PM
(15-08-2014 09:25 PM)hbl Wrote:  Jesus has more sources for Him within 150 years of His death than any ten figures from antiquity combined. So if you deny His existence, you would have to deny the existence of Julius Caesar, Tiberius, Plato, Aristotle, etc. But there are no historians that would consider you to be sane.

Been following this thread for ages (I've posted in one of hbl's three threads... but never received a reply)

My response to the above quote is,

"You keep using those words. I do not think they mean what you think they mean..."

Since this comment has been addressed previously (If not in this specific thread, then in one of hbl's other threads) and they have been shown, positively, definitely, absolutely how they are wrong in their making said comment of verified/amount of sources.

Any comment by hbl to the contrary is the internet version of sticking their fingers in their ears and shouting "La, la, la, la, la, la, la....."

Much cheers to all.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
15-08-2014, 09:35 PM
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(15-08-2014 09:25 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 09:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  not eternal separation from a fictional character.

Jesus has more sources for Him within 150 years of His death than any ten figures from antiquity combined. So if you deny His existence, you would have to deny the existence of Julius Caesar, Tiberius, Plato, Aristotle, etc. But there are no historians that would consider you to be sane.

NOW how much would you pay? But wait! Don't order yet! If you act now you'll also get these handy-dandy earplugs and blinders! Invaluable in the fight against reason! Act now, supplies are unlimited!

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
[+] 2 users Like Cardinal Smurf's post
15-08-2014, 09:37 PM
Gal. 4.1 Think of it this way. If a father dies and leaves an inheritance for his young children, those children are not much better off than slaves until they grow up, even though they actually own everything their father had. 2 They have to obey their guardians until they reach whatever age their father set. 3 And that’s the way it was with us before Christ came. We were like children; we were slaves to the basic spiritual principles [fn] of this world.

4 But when the right time came, God sent his Son, born of a woman, subject to the law. 5 God sent him to buy freedom for us who were slaves to the law, so that he could adopt us as his very own children. [fn] 6 And because we [fn] are his children, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, prompting us to call out, “Abba, Father.” [fn] 7 Now you are no longer a slave but God’s own child. [fn] And since you are his child, God has made you his heir.
15-08-2014, 09:58 PM
Re: RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

It really doesn't matter if Plato or Aristotle existed, the ideas some people had over time written on philosophical patterns is what,matters. It's a problem that's obly relevant to religions when it actually matters if the as told story is close to true or not.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
15-08-2014, 10:13 PM
(15-08-2014 09:58 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 09:25 PM)hbl Wrote:  Jesus has more sources for Him within 150 years of His death than any ten figures from antiquity combined. So if you deny His existence, you would have to deny the existence of Julius Caesar, Tiberius, Plato, Aristotle, etc. But there are no historians that would consider you to be sane.

It really doesn't matter if Plato or Aristotle existed, the ideas some people had over time written on philosophical patterns is what,matters. It's a problem that's obly relevant to religions when it actually matters if the as told story is close to true or not.

Don't even bother, he's nothing more than an ignorant fuktard that has had his bullshit 'history' lessons exposed for the lies they are and crammed back up his ass six ways to Sunday. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 13292702912406.png]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
15-08-2014, 10:17 PM
(15-08-2014 08:10 PM)hbl Wrote:  But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
Whyeth are you speakingeth in a lithp?
[+] 6 users Like Astreja's post
15-08-2014, 11:33 PM
Ya, he's got nothing left that ain't been totally debunked already by at least a dozen people. He just keeps talking like that's not the case so he's just a troll. A stupid, boring, repetitive troll.

[Image: tumblr_msvzx5ZrDO1sqvo4zo1_r1_500.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
16-08-2014, 12:38 AM
(15-08-2014 09:58 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  It really doesn't matter if Plato or Aristotle existed

It's important to recognize historical figures and their works just as it is important to recognize the greatest historical figure from antiquity Jesus Christ and his works, because God uses this as a proof holding to the highest standard of evidence so you are without excuse.