Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
16-08-2014, 12:51 AM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(16-08-2014 12:38 AM)hbl Wrote:  It's important to recognize historical figures and their works just as it is important to recognize the greatest historical figure from antiquity Jesus Christ and his works, because God uses this as a proof holding to the highest standard of evidence so you are without excuse.

Except, as has been pointed out to you ad nauseam (Though, I assure you the nausea does stem more form your posts than anything else)

You stating that something is? Does not make it so. Others have pointed out as well as linked to information.

It's also not just about the figure of Jesus (How's that "Jesus is/is not God" answer coming along? btw) but, supposedly, everything else that did. not. happen. in said book of tales. No flood. No creation. No making Adam from dirt etc.

Unless you are the sort of person that picks and chooses their metaphors vs events.

Much cheers to all.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-08-2014, 12:54 AM
(16-08-2014 12:38 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 09:58 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  It really doesn't matter if Plato or Aristotle existed

It's important to recognize historical figures and their works just as it is important to recognize the greatest historical figure from antiquity Jesus Christ and his works, because God uses this as a proof holding to the highest standard of evidence so you are without excuse.

[Image: 356kah.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
16-08-2014, 12:54 AM
A funny thing is that, traveling around with nothing but a bunch of unmarried single dudes in their late 30's early 40's at that time period, the odds of Jesus not sucking at least on dick are rather unlikely. Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
16-08-2014, 01:04 AM
(16-08-2014 12:54 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  A funny thing is that, traveling around with nothing but a bunch of unmarried single dudes in their late 30's early 40's at that time period, the odds of Jesus not sucking at least on dick are rather unlikely. Drinking Beverage

Responding to a question from [John] Stewart, [Bishop Gene] Robinson said this about Jesus, to the delight of the crowd: “Here’s a guy who, in a culture that virtually demanded marriage, was a single guy, spent most of his time with 12 men, singled out three of them for leadership and one of them is known in the Bible as ‘the one whom Jesus loved.’ Now I’m not saying Jesus was gay, but let’s be careful to rope this guy in for a husband, wife and 2.2 children model for family. He knew about families of choice and so do LGBT people.”

[Image: 2akgpqq.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
16-08-2014, 01:22 AM
(16-08-2014 12:38 AM)hbl Wrote:  you are without excuse.

Yeah speaking of people without excuse... Drinking Beverage

You can go back under your bridge now you fatass troll. We've already fed you an entire fucking village's supply of food.

[Image: giphy.gif]
16-08-2014, 01:27 AM
It's getting more and more difficult to actually find something to respond to as these atheists are degrading further and further into mindless gibberish.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-08-2014, 01:34 AM (This post was last modified: 16-08-2014 01:38 AM by Tartarus Sauce.)
(16-08-2014 01:27 AM)hbl Wrote:  It's getting more and more difficult to actually find something to respond to as these atheists are degrading further and further into mindless gibberish.

I'm sure the brick wall behind you will stand in as a suitable, if not preferable participant.

As an added bonus, you can even bash your brains out against it (don't worry, I have seen little reason to believe it will cause any more serious personality or cognitive damage than you already suffer from, so have at it)! Now that's just an offer you can't refuse!

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
16-08-2014, 01:36 AM
(16-08-2014 01:27 AM)hbl Wrote:  It's getting more and more difficult to actually find something to respond to as these atheists are degrading further and further into mindless gibberish.

*Sits back and waits for ANY sort of reply from poster*

Much cheers to all.
16-08-2014, 01:37 AM
Just make something up. You've been doing it for 151 pages. Why stop now?
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
16-08-2014, 01:39 AM
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

How about answering my last question to you in proper fashion? Eh?

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum