Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
16-08-2014, 02:07 AM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(16-08-2014 01:27 AM)hbl Wrote:  It's getting more and more difficult to actually find something to respond to as these atheists are degrading further and further into mindless gibberish.

[Image: tumblr_lj7ejzni5u1qafrh6.png]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-08-2014, 02:11 AM
(16-08-2014 01:27 AM)hbl Wrote:  It's getting more and more difficult to actually find something to respond to as these atheists are degrading further and further into mindless gibberish.

[Image: AfQxjiZ.gif]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
16-08-2014, 02:17 AM
(15-08-2014 09:25 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 09:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  not eternal separation from a fictional character.

Jesus has more sources for Him within 150 years of His death than any ten figures from antiquity combined. So if you deny His existence, you would have to deny the existence of Julius Caesar, Tiberius, Plato, Aristotle, etc. But there are no historians that would consider you to be sane.

Nope. We already went through this also. (hbl has Dementia and forgot). ALL the sources for Jesus are believers in him. Thus to compare those with the sources for others is not legitimate. Oh well. hbl fails again.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
16-08-2014, 02:25 AM
(16-08-2014 12:38 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 09:58 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  It really doesn't matter if Plato or Aristotle existed

It's important to recognize historical figures and their works just as it is important to recognize the greatest historical figure from antiquity Jesus Christ and his works, because God uses this as a proof holding to the highest standard of evidence so you are without excuse.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
16-08-2014, 02:43 AM

[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
16-08-2014, 02:45 AM
(16-08-2014 02:43 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
16-08-2014, 03:11 AM

What is funny is this is now 152 pages long with another thread that will eventually get long like this, and you still somehow seem to find the time to keep posting endlessly here.

Do you even have a job? A hobby?

I have a model of a Ork Painboy from Warhammer 40k that I am about to assemble as well as the spacewolf stormwolf ship. Going to assemble them and paint them up really nice.

I have a hobby! Why don't you go find something fun to do with life? We may spend a bit of time here but not nearly as much as you are trying desperately to do....whatever it is your trying to do.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
16-08-2014, 06:45 AM

Uh-oh, I think he's figured us out. Perhaps we're just responding to mindless gibberish with mindless gibberish. I take that back, we're responding to INSANE mindless gibberish.

[Image: h7BDB964E]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
16-08-2014, 06:56 AM

Ok, any thread about f*cking has to have the Big Lebowski on it:

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
16-08-2014, 08:11 AM
(16-08-2014 06:56 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  

Ok, any thread about f*cking has to have the Big Lebowski on it:

[Image: img-2483980-1-my_little_pony_big_lebowsk...4q7907.png]

[Image: 0ab.png]