Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
17-08-2014, 04:12 PM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
I like how it succinctly shows why atheists are going to Hell.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2014, 04:16 PM
(17-08-2014 04:08 PM)hbl Wrote:  What do you think of my new signature?

It's kinda washed out, not unlike the bs you peddle.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
17-08-2014, 04:17 PM
(17-08-2014 04:12 PM)hbl Wrote:  I like how it succinctly shows why atheists are going to Hell.

#sigh
17-08-2014, 04:17 PM
17-08-2014, 04:18 PM
(17-08-2014 04:12 PM)hbl Wrote:  I like how it succinctly shows why atheists are going to Hell.
You love the idea of people burning in hell for eternity. And what will they burn for? Simply not believing in a gawd who, by your own belief, could have made itself known, but didn't. People will burn simply for their lack of knowledge and this makes you happy. You sick fuck. Are you so sure you're not going there yourself. You seem to be forgetting Jesus' command not to judge...

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
17-08-2014, 04:21 PM
(17-08-2014 04:18 PM)Impulse Wrote:  You love the idea of people burning in hell for eternity. And what will they burn for? Simply not believing in a gawd who, by your own belief, could have made itself known, but didn't. People will burn simply for their lack of knowledge and this makes you happy. You sick fuck. Are you so sure you're not going there yourself. You seem to be forgetting Jesus' command not to judge...

No I don't love people burning in Hell. It makes me sad that you would rather burn in Hell than give your life to Christ who is God who made Himself know to you. You know this so your excuse is not a lack of knowledge. I am able to judge you because this judgment is not on me since I don't have your view.
17-08-2014, 04:23 PM
(17-08-2014 04:21 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(17-08-2014 04:18 PM)Impulse Wrote:  You love the idea of people burning in hell for eternity. And what will they burn for? Simply not believing in a gawd who, by your own belief, could have made itself known, but didn't. People will burn simply for their lack of knowledge and this makes you happy. You sick fuck. Are you so sure you're not going there yourself. You seem to be forgetting Jesus' command not to judge...

No I don't love people burning in Hell. It makes me sad that you would rather burn in Hell than give your life to Christ who is God who made Himself know to you. You know this so your excuse is not a lack of knowledge. I am able to judge you because this judgment is not on me since I don't have your view.

Guess that whole 'Judge not lest ye be judged' isn't your favorite Bible passage/

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
17-08-2014, 04:24 PM
(17-08-2014 04:21 PM)hbl Wrote:  No I don't love people burning in Hell. It makes me sad that you would rather burn in Hell than give your life to Christ who is God who made Himself know to you. You know this so your excuse is not a lack of knowledge. I am able to judge you because this judgment is not on me since I don't have your view.
You can't even be consistent. Tell it to your Jesus buddy.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
17-08-2014, 04:26 PM
(17-08-2014 04:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Guess that whole 'Judge not lest ye be judged' isn't your favorite Bible passage

It is one my favorite verses. Your misunderstanding of it doesn't change that.
17-08-2014, 04:34 PM
(17-08-2014 04:26 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(17-08-2014 04:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Guess that whole 'Judge not lest ye be judged' isn't your favorite Bible passage

It is one my favorite verses. Your misunderstanding of it doesn't change that.

You quite clearly stated that you can judge us.

Pick a side, any side Mr. Wheat.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF