Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
17-08-2014, 09:04 PM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
At least we all agree with 1-4, 6-8, and 2nd half of 5, even though you are too afraid to accept the 1st half of 5:

1) something in nature can't come from nothing or non-existence;
2) infinite regress of cause and effect in nature is impossible because you would have happened already, having had an eternity to do so;
3) so nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated;
4) this uncreated Creator that is proven in 1-3 is whom we refer to as God;
5) the 2nd Person of the Godhead more specifically is Jesus because none of us can find a naturalistic explanation to account for the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles when they said they saw Jesus alive from the dead in various group settings over 40 days;
6) for example, people don't willingly die for what they know is a lie, and they were all martyred for their eyewitness testimony;
7) group hallucinations are impossible; and
8) the 12 eyewitness Apostles, Apostle Paul (eyewitness), and James brother of Jesus (eyewitness) never changed their view.

I encourage you to read 1 Cor. 15, Gal. 1 & 2 over and over and as deeply as you can. You will have a higher probability of giving your life to Christ if you do. Of course you will have a lower probability if you remain selfishly as you are and not read it. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing always and expecting a different result. And read John chapter 3 to see how to be born-again. My prayers go out to you that there is still time to give your life to Christ but that time is getting shorter and shorter. In fact, the longer you wait the more difficult it will become of ever giving your life to Christ. I have never met anyone past the age of 40 who ever gave their life to Christ. So if you are under 40 this prayer is mostly for you.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2014, 09:08 PM
Dude, seriously, you're the most boring troll ever. I can't even read a whole post from you anymore.
Find all posts by this user
17-08-2014, 09:13 PM
(17-08-2014 09:08 PM)pablo Wrote:  Dude, seriously, you're the most boring troll ever. I can't even read a whole post from you anymore.

Don't worry, Pablo; you've probably already read it. Wink
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
17-08-2014, 09:39 PM
(17-08-2014 09:04 PM)hbl Wrote:  At least we all agree with 1-4, 6-8, and 2nd half of 5, even though you are too afraid to accept the 1st half of 5:

1) something in nature can't come from nothing or non-existence;
2) infinite regress of cause and effect in nature is impossible because you would have happened already, having had an eternity to do so;
3) so nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated;
4) this uncreated Creator that is proven in 1-3 is whom we refer to as God;
5) the 2nd Person of the Godhead more specifically is Jesus because none of us can find a naturalistic explanation to account for the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles when they said they saw Jesus alive from the dead in various group settings over 40 days;
6) for example, people don't willingly die for what they know is a lie, and they were all martyred for their eyewitness testimony;
7) group hallucinations are impossible; and
8) the 12 eyewitness Apostles, Apostle Paul (eyewitness), and James brother of Jesus (eyewitness) never changed their view.

I encourage you to read 1 Cor. 15, Gal. 1 & 2 over and over and as deeply as you can. You will have a higher probability of giving your life to Christ if you do. Of course you will have a lower probability if you remain selfishly as you are and not read it. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing always and expecting a different result. And read John chapter 3 to see how to be born-again. My prayers go out to you that there is still time to give your life to Christ but that time is getting shorter and shorter. In fact, the longer you wait the more difficult it will become of ever giving your life to Christ. I have never met anyone past the age of 40 who ever gave their life to Christ. So if you are under 40 this prayer is mostly for you.

Do not continue to post the exact same thing in multiple threads. It's spam.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

17-08-2014, 09:46 PM
(17-08-2014 07:41 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(17-08-2014 07:20 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  What a shameful, immoral and insidious concept.

Since you can't be with God's elect and you will never repent of your sins and receive forgiveness from God by the cross of Christ, where are you going to exist for eternity?

Hell is necessary. As horrible a place jail is it too is necessary. Some people have to be locked up in jail for life just like you need to be locked up in Hell for eternity.

It's really quite reasonable. Would a loving God allow you to be near His elect to harm us or throw out your sick minded words?

Heaven has no selfishness or sin in it, but Hell does. You'll be right at home in Hell so why complain about it? It is perfectly suited for someone as evil as you.

Hell is necessary?

Well of course it is......... when you have a despotic, misogynistic, selfish, baby killing, murdering, hating god, oh sure, you need a hell to put all those people your god hates. Leave it a psychotic deity to come up with the concept of hell . And if you believe in this deity then you are also a..... despotic, misogynistic, selfish, baby killing, murdering, hating individual.

How you can get up in the morning and look yourself in the mirror is a wonder to me. How you can think of yourself as a "good"person is beyond the pale. You are a self-satisfied religious sadist.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
17-08-2014, 09:53 PM
(17-08-2014 09:46 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Hell is necessary?

Think why Hell is necessary. Let's say on your street every year there is a child sacrifice. This year your daughter is to be sacrificed. Instead of stopping them from killing your daughter by killing them they grab your daughter and throw her into the fiery mouth of the god Molech. You give praise to Molech and were a coward.

You murdered your own daughter. You are one sick fuck! then you blame God on other streets when He told the residents to kill anyone involved in child sacrifice.

This is the same situation in Canaan.
17-08-2014, 10:05 PM
(17-08-2014 09:53 PM)hbl Wrote:  Think why Hell is necessary. Let's say on your street every year there is a child sacrifice. This year your daughter is to be sacrificed. Instead of stopping them from killing your daughter by killing them they grab your daughter and throw her into the fiery mouth of the god Molech. You give praise to Molech and were a coward.

You murdered your own daughter. You are one sick fuck! then you blame God on other streets when He told the residents to kill anyone involved in child sacrifice.

This is the same situation in Canaan.

I hate to break this to you, hbl, but the early Israelites were Canaanites. I also don't think you're in any position to criticize the Canaanites when the god of the Bible specifically instructed Abraham to kill Isaac, and Christianity hinges upon the alleged sacrifice of Jesus.
17-08-2014, 10:41 PM
(17-08-2014 10:05 PM)Astreja Wrote:  I hate to break this to you, hbl, but the early Israelites were Canaanites. I also don't think you're in any position to criticize the Canaanites when the god of the Bible specifically instructed Abraham to kill Isaac, and Christianity hinges upon the alleged sacrifice of Jesus.

Abraham, Isaac and Jacob were not Canaanites. They did not worship Molech. Just read the Bible to see that. Israel fought against those nations.

Abraham was living in Canaan and this was a test from God to withhold His hand to show Abraham that He is not like the god of the Canaanites.

Try to form your arguments by not misreading the Bible. Perhaps the problem is you don't read the Bible so you mistakenly assume lots of things. At least realize from the perspective of people who read the Bible how dumb you sound.

God the Father never by His hand put Jesus on the cross. That was done by people like you, like the Pharisees and Romans. Whereas God used that death to atone for the sins of the world.

You're slow. I tried to speak slowly and simply to you.
17-08-2014, 10:51 PM
(17-08-2014 10:41 PM)hbl Wrote:  Abraham, Isaac and Jacob were not Canaanites. They did not worship Molech.

I don't care who they worshipped -- Linguistically and culturally they were Canaanites. Deal with it.

Quote:God the Father never by His hand put Jesus on the cross.

OK. Kindly take a permanent marker and blot out John 3:16, then, or admit that your alleged god was an accessory to the sacrifice. Powerful beings don't have to give their sons to be sacrificed, so your god is definitely implicated in the incident by its failure to stop it.
17-08-2014, 10:57 PM
What a dumb cunt, good riddance.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post