Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
17-08-2014, 11:00 PM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(17-08-2014 10:05 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(17-08-2014 09:53 PM)hbl Wrote:  Think why Hell is necessary. Let's say on your street every year there is a child sacrifice. This year your daughter is to be sacrificed. Instead of stopping them from killing your daughter by killing them they grab your daughter and throw her into the fiery mouth of the god Molech. You give praise to Molech and were a coward.

You murdered your own daughter. You are one sick fuck! then you blame God on other streets when He told the residents to kill anyone involved in child sacrifice.

This is the same situation in Canaan.

I hate to break this to you, hbl, but the early Israelites were Canaanites. I also don't think you're in any position to criticize the Canaanites when the god of the Bible specifically instructed Abraham to kill Isaac, and Christianity hinges upon the alleged sacrifice of Jesus.

What Astreja said is exactly true. The early Israelites were Canaanites. Pick up a god damn history book. Also, if there is a "sick fuck" it is your god who kills millions in a flood, including pregnant women, babies and innocent children. Your god is an abortionist and a murderer and loves to make people suffer if they don't worship him in a specific manner. It's sadistic. He is , in short, one of the most immoral characters to ever be written about in print. He is such an abhorant, despicable deity that were I to actually believe in him I'd be embarrassed to admit it.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2014, 11:03 PM
(17-08-2014 10:57 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  What a dumb cunt, good riddance.

I agree, he almost made me lose hope in humanity.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
17-08-2014, 11:12 PM
Do I see a line going through hbl?

Has it been banned?

This is one of the most disgusting aspect of fundamentalist Christians....that they travel through their one and only life viewing fellow humans as people who are either going to hell or going to heaven. What a depraved way to live life.

[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
17-08-2014, 11:26 PM
Thanks for catching the sock, Anjele Smile

Thanks for banning the fucker, mods.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
17-08-2014, 11:28 PM
(17-08-2014 11:12 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Do I see a line going through hbl?

Has it been banned?

This is one of the most disgusting aspect of fundamentalist Christians....that they travel through their one and only life viewing fellow humans as people who are either going to hell or going to heaven. What a depraved way to live life.

Yep, he eventually ran afoul of ye' good olde 'Copy-Pasta-Spam' rule, and got himself a taste of ye' olde BAN-HAMMER.

[Image: Ban-hammer.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
17-08-2014, 11:34 PM
(17-08-2014 11:26 PM)morondog Wrote:  Thanks for catching the sock, Anjele Smile

As far as we could ever tell he wasn't a sock of anyone.

He was guilty of copy/pasta more than a few times and was warned, but basically said in his other thread he wouldn't stop.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
18-08-2014, 02:03 AM
(17-08-2014 11:34 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(17-08-2014 11:26 PM)morondog Wrote:  Thanks for catching the sock, Anjele Smile

As far as we could ever tell he wasn't a sock of anyone.

He was guilty of copy/pasta more than a few times and was warned, but basically said in his other thread he wouldn't stop.

But you couldn't prove he wasn't a sock, so by his own logic the ban was justified already Big Grin

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
18-08-2014, 04:47 AM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2014 08:34 AM by goodwithoutgod.)
*standing ovation*

While I encourage patience with the stupid, this particular troll was especially twisted, and wasn't interested in debating or discussing anything, just spouted drivel in CAPS. Good riddance, he degraded the board. It is funny because this morning while in the shower I made the determination not to engage him anymore and let him just fizzle out, get banned for spamming the boards, whichever came first.

My "prophesy" came true, ooooh am I a prophet now? Rolleyes

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
18-08-2014, 09:25 AM
He/she/it was hoping to make some converts. Haha. Looks like it didn't work out too well. Moronic twit.

18-08-2014, 09:31 AM
(18-08-2014 09:25 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  He/she/it was hoping to make some converts. Haha. Looks like it didn't work out too well. Moronic twit.

He converted me into an asshole if that counts for anything lol got me so angry from his constant repeats.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post