Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
18-08-2014, 05:17 PM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
If he was just a lot more mature or non spammy, we would not have much of a problem. Really good Christian apologists would be welcome here in my book. Someone who has the maturity and attitude of someone like John lennox or any other decent apologist.

Someone who is not an insufferable douche would be more then welcome. I know a few here that seem like nice fellows. But that HBL guy was worst then Jeremy walker I tell you what.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2014, 11:50 PM
why would an athiest require verification of their direct perseption of reality by posting validation in a forum?
03-10-2014, 01:02 AM
(02-10-2014 11:50 PM)god1AAA Wrote:  why would an athiest require verification of their direct perseption of reality by posting validation in a forum?

Spell check. Use it.

Also try to ask a non-troll sounding question. Dodgy We post on forums because humans are apes and apes chatter among themselves. Why do Christians go to church?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
03-10-2014, 03:20 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2014 05:57 PM by TheInquisition.)
(02-10-2014 11:50 PM)god1AAA Wrote:  why would an athiest require verification of their direct perseption of reality by posting validation in a forum?

Your inability to form complete sentences has proven god exists! Checkmate athetits!

[Image: athetits-macaroni1.png]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 5 users Like TheInquisition's post