Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
06-08-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
BowingBowingBowingBowingBowingBowingBowingBowingBowingBowingBowing

I don't know how you did it but you are way better at research than I..................... I'm not worthy.......... 'm not worthy.................. XDXDXDXDXDXDX............ vacheta whats the scter say about his last move.......... It's over nine thousand/... CCCCC combo breaker... LOl.... you sir are a demigod

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2014, 01:46 AM
(05-08-2014 10:53 PM)hbl Wrote:  Basically people began writing down the events of the NT as soon as they happened but their final compilation could be no later than 40 or 50 AD and Revelation 95 AD, depending on which of the 27 books we are talking about.

Prove it with a scholarly reference. No scholar agrees with that crap.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
06-08-2014, 01:50 AM
(05-08-2014 09:55 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(05-08-2014 09:31 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  7. He was buried in a tomb and after three days rose again.
8. His resurrection was celebrated every year.

You would need to identify the source, the earliest known surviving papyri, and show the source was before Jesus since Jesus was the first and only substantially proven by the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles in various group settings.

Typically copycats lack the well corroborated multiple eyewitness testimony in various group settings and drop off in following because of this.

You need at least the claim of several hundred million followers today if not over a billion.

Really ? Prove who copied whom. Again you NEVER ONCE provide any referencee, only ASSertions. You are no scholar.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
06-08-2014, 01:52 AM
(05-08-2014 09:59 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(05-08-2014 09:56 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  eye witness???? this stuff was written 60 to 100 years later.

The Apostles died in the Neronian persecutions around 65 AD so all the books of the NT were completed by then as it was written by the eyewitnesses and those close to.

It wouldn't make much sense to say it was written 100 years later because we already have quotes from church fathers before then of the same passages. They were quoting the already completed Bible.

You can quote all the verses in the NT except for 11 verses from the early church fathers in the late first and 2nd centuries.

Prove it. No scholarly references. Without a reference your garbage is dismissed.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
06-08-2014, 01:58 AM
(05-08-2014 10:21 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(05-08-2014 10:16 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  the new testament was written 50 to sixty ce

Their first compiling of the NT was during Jesus' life. The final compilation depending on which of the 27 books we are talking about in the 30's, 40's and 50's, and Revelation 95 AD.

Jesus died on the cross Passover, Friday, Nisan 14, April 1, 33 AD (Gregorian) exactly the day Daniel prophesied when the Messiah would be cut off for our transgressions.

The other great prophecy was Ezekiel on his side takes us to exactly May, 1948 when Israel would become a nation again.

Prove it.
The day of the death is different in John that the other three. Which was it ? They can't both be true. The hour of the deaths is also different. In one it was the Day of Preparation, in another the day OF. Which ?
The Gregorian calendar was changed as was the Julian. How did you account for that ? The prophecy in Ezekiel is not "become a nation", (democracy), it was to become a KINGDOM. It doesn't apply. The messiah was to be the KING of an earthly restored KINGDOM. Jebus did not get the job done. Try harder, troll.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
06-08-2014, 02:04 AM
(05-08-2014 10:21 PM)hbl Wrote:  Their first compiling of the NT was during Jesus' life. The final compilation depending on which of the 27 books we are talking about in the 30's, 40's and 50's, and Revelation 95 AD.

How can a "compiling" be before the writing ? Even your precious Habermas says Paul was not written THAT early. NOT ONE scholar on the face of the Earth agrees with that. Not One. How can the letters of Paul be "compiled" (who supposedly persecuted Christians), before there even were Christians ? There were no Christians to persecute during Jesus lifetime. Are you like retarded ? There is also not one scholar that agrees with that. Prove it. provide references.

You have a LOT of references to go back and get, fool. Unless you do your garbage is entirely in the dumper, troll.

Still waiting for your polls of scholars.

Waiting.

[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
06-08-2014, 02:08 AM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2014 02:49 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(05-08-2014 10:43 PM)hbl Wrote:  I like to use the Minimal Facts Approach.

Damn straight you do. The NO fact approach.
You say he got his gospel from the apostles in Jerusalem. That's not what he said.

Galatians 1:12 "I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ

Oops.

There goes THAT shit.

[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
06-08-2014, 02:29 AM
(05-08-2014 09:25 PM)hbl Wrote:  A fact is a fact.

A fact can also be demonstrated to be a fact, something that you cannot do otherwise you would have provided references.
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
06-08-2014, 02:45 AM
(05-08-2014 09:55 PM)hbl Wrote:  You need at least the claim of several hundred million followers today if not over a billion.

Why?
06-08-2014, 02:48 AM
Re: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
Hbl simply doesn't grasp how science, evidence, facts, or reason works. Id think he's a troll with lots of time. Even the devout fundis openly link their quotes out of answers in Genesis..

He can not believe in atheism all he wants... Remember no crying to me when the mighty atheismo sends you to the torture monster.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post