Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
08-08-2014, 02:29 PM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(08-08-2014 02:22 PM)Logisch Wrote:  christian is threatening people who don't believe in hell

If you believe the earth is flat then you might try to find the edge which would be a waste of your life. So when a Christian tells you the earth is a sphere, but you don't believe it, doesn't mean you won't suffer the consequences of a life searching for the edge of earth.

In the same way you are going to Hell, because just as the earth is proven to be a sphere, Hell is proven to exist, where you are going to because God is proven to exist and Jesus is proven to be God and salvation is proven to be only through Him.

No other name under heaven exists by which one can be saved.

God has given you the free choice to shut your mind down like a zombie to His saving grace.

A person in sin prefers his sin so doesn't care for salvation. God has no use for people like you, and it would be unhealthy to allow you to be with God's chosen people, because you will never repent of your delusion or sick mindedness.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2014, 02:31 PM
(08-08-2014 02:28 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 02:19 PM)hbl Wrote:  But the free choice is yours.

Choice made Smile You can go away now.

His god is so stupid, he thinks he wouldn't know if someone said "I believe" when they really don't.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
08-08-2014, 02:31 PM
(08-08-2014 02:19 PM)hbl Wrote:  May this help lead you to Christ. I would not wish upon my worse enemy to go to Hell. But the free choice is yours.

I fervently hope that when the candle of your life is extinguished that what little brain activity you currently retain lingers just long enough that you realize, in the most stark and inescapable way, that you are not on your way to God but to the Big Nothing. I hope you realize how much of your limited and statistically unlikely to have occurred life you have wasted and that, before the last vestiges of thought leave your dying brain, the last thing you feel is shame and abject terror right before you die and stain this world no more with your base and vulgar existence.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
08-08-2014, 02:32 PM
(08-08-2014 02:21 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 02:19 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  All scholars KNOW that the last few verses were not added until later.

Most scholars believe both the long and short endings. But even if you exclude both as we have seen in verse 6 the resurrection is still mentioned by the messenger in the tomb.

Don't shut your mind down to this.

Here is a non-complete list of deities that have died and risen. By your standards there are lots of first hand accounts. Do you believe them to be true? If not why? They pass the same level of test you are using to verify the Christian resurrection story.

Baal
Melqart
Adonis
Eshmun
Tammuz
Ra the Sun god with its fusion with Osiris/Orion
Dionysus
Inanna/Ishtar
Persephone
Bari.

Don't shut your mind to this.
[+] 1 user Likes wazzel's post
08-08-2014, 02:34 PM
(08-08-2014 02:29 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 02:22 PM)Logisch Wrote:  christian is threatening people who don't believe in hell

If you believe the earth is flat then you might try to find the edge which would be a waste of your life. So when a Christian tells you the earth is a sphere, but you don't believe it, doesn't mean you won't suffer the consequences of a life searching for the edge of earth.

In the same way you are going to Hell, because just as the earth is proven to be a sphere, Hell is proven to exist, where you are going to because God is proven to exist and Jesus is proven to be God and salvation is proven to be only through Him.

God has given you the free choice to shut your mind down like a zombie to His saving grace.

A person in sin prefers his sin so doesn't care for salvation. God has no use for people like you, and it would be unhealthy to allow you to be with God's chosen people, because you will never repent of your delusion or sick mindedness.

All i'm hearing is, "blah blah blah blah blah i'm indoctrinated and brainwashed." in your posts. You sound like the same old jargon and scripted crap that is nothing new to what people have heard.

Keep going! It's entertaining.

Thumbsup

Also, I'll pray to the flying spaghetti monster for you. He has bigger balls than your god. He also boiled for your sins.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
08-08-2014, 02:36 PM
(08-08-2014 02:34 PM)Logisch Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 02:29 PM)hbl Wrote:  If you believe the earth is flat then you might try to find the edge which would be a waste of your life. So when a Christian tells you the earth is a sphere, but you don't believe it, doesn't mean you won't suffer the consequences of a life searching for the edge of earth.

All i'm hearing is, "blah blah blah blah blah i'm indoctrinated and brainwashed." in your posts. You sound like the same old jargon and scripted crap that is nothing new to what people have heard.

Thumbsup

I would prefer he did not. It is far from entertaining. Can I be a mod for one minute? That is all I need to make this go away. Please.
08-08-2014, 02:39 PM
You are not a scientist.
You are a priest. Or a priest trying to be a scientist.
You are hiding behind the words "cause and effect" as though as they are unbreakable. Sooner or later they will break.
[+] 1 user Likes 5senses's post
08-08-2014, 02:40 PM
(08-08-2014 02:36 PM)wazzel Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 02:34 PM)Logisch Wrote:  All i'm hearing is, "blah blah blah blah blah i'm indoctrinated and brainwashed." in your posts. You sound like the same old jargon and scripted crap that is nothing new to what people have heard.

Thumbsup

I would prefer he did not. It is far from entertaining. Can I be a mod for one minute? That is all I need to make this go away. Please.

We value free speech here. Even if someone is annoying as fuck, they have the right to speak unless they are purposely trolling the forum, and we have anti-trolling rules here.

If we allowed people to simply delete or ban people for the sake of being batshit crazy, or disagreeing with their point of view, we would be no better than the Christian Forums who are incapable of open discussion on their site. People all too often attempt to go there and talk about stuff. Then they get banned for "spreading seeds of doubt" or stupid shit like that. It's literally a case of, "I don't like your point of view, SILENCE." We don't do that. And we are PROUD of that.

We VALUE open discussion, we promote it and we embrace it Wink

Even if that person drinks bat guano and it has gone to their head, even if they just broke out of the insane asylum and even if they seem to have philosophical rabies.

Smartass

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
08-08-2014, 02:41 PM

Thanks for that great list of non-sequiturs.
Ya see the Earth really isn't a "sphere", it's an elipse. You lose.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
08-08-2014, 02:43 PM

"Hell is proven to exist"

I must have missed that news flash, cite source please, and no, the fictional bible doesn't count..

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)